Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Victoria *executed*  (Read 2978 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Mole 5.0 Contestant Victoria *executed*
« on: May 23, 2008, 03:05:26 PM »
VICTORIA

Bishop, TX
Education: B.A., Texas A&M University-Kingsville

Victoria is a spunky, former pageant girl and cheerleader from a small town in Texas. She once told pageant judges her favorite reality show was "The Mole" because one gets to be deceptive in the game. This did not go over so well on the wholesome pageant judges. Victoria is very close to her family and professes to be a daddy's girl. She admits that her looks and sweet demeanor often gets her what she wants, especially from men. Though people often mistake her for a naïve, small town girl, she admits she can be conniving when she wants to be. She says people usually underestimate her intelligence but she is much more observant and deceptive than she lets on. Victoria considers herself to be very competitive and says she will not hesitate to backstab in the game if she has to. She admits one of her flaws is that she cusses like a sailor.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 11:07:44 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole Contestant Victoria
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 06:13:19 PM »
Meet Victoria

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Mole 5 Contestant Victoria
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 01:33:59 PM »
Host Jon Kelley's Take:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-host-jon-kelley-dishes-on-the-mole-fifth-season-cast-7199.php

Victoria, a 26-year-old retail manager from Bishop, TX

Jon: She's a sweet one from Texas. Very, very funny. She's the type, like a perfect little cheerleader from college that everybody would enjoy. But she had the zingers. She'd catch you off guard and say things that would let you know, "Wow, this one can come out swinging when she wants to -- in a nice, subtle way." She can beat you up and make you smile while she was doing it. She played the game in a great way. One of those charming people -- which I think is a big part of this game -- that made it difficult to tell exactly what kind of game she was playing.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Victoria *executed*
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 10:06:10 PM »
Why no Vicky interviews now that shes left the show ???