Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Kristen *executed*  (Read 3363 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Mole 5.0 Contestant Kristen *executed*
« on: May 23, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »
KRISTEN

Santa Monica, CA
Education: PhD, UCLA

Kristen says that because she is tall, blonde, and beautiful, no one ever thinks she could be a neuroscientist. She is currently conducting research to find a cure for Parkinson's Disease at UCLA. Kristin grew up in an upper-middle class family in the Midwest. Growing up, she showed horses competitively. She also dabbled in modeling. She says, competing her entire life as an equestrian and scientist has made her hone skills that will serve her well in the game. She believes her athleticism, and her naturally strategic mind will also be assets. Kristen feels her best trait is her kindness and her worst trait is that she's a perfectionist.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:02:36 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole Contestant Kristen
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 05:53:32 PM »
Meet Kristen

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Mole 5 Contestant Kristen
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »
 Host Jon Kelley's Take:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-host-jon-kelley-dishes-on-the-mole-fifth-season-cast-7199.php

Kristen, a 35-year-old neuroscientist from Santa Monica, CA

Jon: She's a neuroscientist, smart and tall -- one of those statuesque blondes. She came in the beginning, another showstopper. But I think her thing was because she's intelligent -- and she never did it in an off-putting way -- but immediately after you would stop speaking with her, you'd get the idea that this is one sharp lady. So she came in kind of quiet but very likable. I don't think anybody had a problem with her and I don't know if that was part of her game or if she was just genuinely nice. But she was one of those that had great brains and was very athletic. Between she and Mark, they were probably the best athletes we had. The players knew that and would cast her for certain missions and make sure she had something to do. So a great combination of brains, athletics and looks.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!