Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Liz *executed*  (Read 2596 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Mole 5.0 Contestant Liz *executed*
« on: May 23, 2008, 02:48:07 PM »
LIZ

Whitefish, MT
Education: Associate's Degree, New Mexico Tech

Liz has more energy than people half her age. She lives life to the fullest and does not let age stand in her way. She won't hesitate to shock people with her outlandish sense of humor. Liz is a widow. When her husband passed away, she decided to adopt two children and raise them on her own. She has an 18-year-old daughter, a senior in high school, and a 20-year-old son in the army, who recently gave her a grandchild. Her son may be deployed to Iraq at any time. She suffers a bit from an empty nest, so she is eager to have this adventure to bring some excitement into her life. Liz feels that her age will be an asset for her in the game because with age comes wisdom, especially when dealing with younger people.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 01:46:42 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole Contestant Liz
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 05:13:57 PM »
Meet Liz

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Mole 5 Contestant Liz
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 01:05:42 PM »
Host Jon Kelley's Take:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-host-jon-kelley-dishes-on-the-mole-fifth-season-cast-7199.php

Liz, a retired 60-year-old from Whitefish, MT

Jon: Liz was our resident comedian No. 2. She called herself, "little-old lady from the South," and she had the mouth of a sailor and she took pride in it. The first night she was there when they shared this cabin, she had to warn everybody she had no problem passing gas. That became one of her calling cards. She was this loveable, grandma that kind of became the den mother of the group. She was great to play along with -- and with her Southern drawl and charm, it'd be easy to get caught in her web if you didn't know what happened." 
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.