Author Topic: ERIK REICHENBACH - Rookie  (Read 27360 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: ERIK REICHENBACH - Rookie
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 07:56:50 PM »
Oh wow--look at this!

I assume in hindsight you would have sent Natalie.

Erik:  Definitely.

Reality TV World:  What if she had recovered the idol?  Are you confident you two would have worked together?

Erik:  Yeah.  I think so.  I think the trust would have stayed there.  The only thing that would put a doubt in my mind is knowing now that Natalie and Parv were so close.  You'll see this in the next episode, how close they are.  It's pretty weird.

Reality TV World:  Did you ever entertain the idea of giving up the Reward Challengevictory trip and going to Exile Island and finding the re-hidden idol yourself -- do the rules allow that as an option?

Erik:  That was allowed.  [Survivor host Jeff Probst] said you can do that if you want.

I didn't consider it, which was also very dumb of me because I could have given it away had I found it.  But being out there and wanting to experience everything to the fullest, I took [the Reward] over Exile.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 09:37:20 PM »
Very enlightening articles. 
Eric goofed, but he's bravely eating crow and taking responsibility.  He is one of my favs in spite of the huge blunder...a very likeable "kid"...like one of my own kids!  Young, vulnerable, and actually a sweetie pie. :hugs: from Ruday.  Bless his heart...I'm sure he'll keep on having to live the whole thing down, but he will be OK..and SURVIVE it all! :tup: 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 09:38:51 PM »
Oh wow--look at this!

I assume in hindsight you would have sent Natalie.

Erik:  Definitely.

Reality TV World:  What if she had recovered the idol?  Are you confident you two would have worked together?

Erik:  Yeah.  I think so.  I think the trust would have stayed there.  The only thing that would put a doubt in my mind is knowing now that Natalie and Parv were so close.  You'll see this in the next episode, how close they are.  It's pretty weird.

Reality TV World:  Did you ever entertain the idea of giving up the Reward Challengevictory trip and going to Exile Island and finding the re-hidden idol yourself -- do the rules allow that as an option?

Erik:  That was allowed.  [Survivor host Jeff Probst] said you can do that if you want.

I didn't consider it, which was also very dumb of me because I could have given it away had I found it.  But being out there and wanting to experience everything to the fullest, I took [the Reward] over Exile.

Tanks peaches! :hugs:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 10:27:23 PM »
I actually felt bad for Erik given that the girls were brainwashing him and putting all the pressure on him and he cracked. Those were one bunch of devious, cunning girls.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2008, 10:16:53 AM »
Hometown Update Video, thanks to Channel 6, Lansing:

Go here:
http://www.wlns.com/Global/story.asp?S=8334408&nav=5D7v

And then click on the boxed little movie camera in the upper left corner.

Heee...

For now it's back to normal life here in mid-Michigan, as normal as life can be for someone who works at an ice cream shop in a town called Hell.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.