Author Topic: The Mole: Episode Chat Only (NO spoilers!)  (Read 4553 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
The Mole: Episode Chat Only (NO spoilers!)
« on: May 09, 2008, 08:44:57 PM »

The Mole will begin in just a few weeks!  :yess:   

Several have indicated an interest in talking about the show... blahblah...trying to figure out ??? what the clues might be and in general, discussing Mole-ish stuff...but with NO spoilers.
We want to figure things out on our own! :word:
We'll be uhh...DETECTIVES! Yeah! :spy:

It should be fun and intriguing as we "investigate" the show, its activities, and the contestants...who we love/hate/kinda like  blahblah etc.

:jumpy: :happy: 

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Re: The Mole: Episode Chat Only (NO spoilers!)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 05:58:49 PM »
I'd be happy to be part of the chat.  It'd be fun trying to figure out who the Mole is.  Of course, I'm not too good at predicting who the Mole was.  The only time I succeeded was in Celebrity Mole Hawaii, when someone made a suggestion that Frederique would be a good Mole because nobody would think a supermodel would be the Mole.  The more I thought about it, the more that idea made sense.  I might've figured out that Angie Everhart was the Mole thanks to the #7 clue -- seven's my favorite number too -- but I was so convinced that a male would be the Mole in Celebrity Mole Yucatan that I ultimately disregarded it.

Belle Book

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 10:31:48 PM »

Several have indicated an interest in talking about the show... blahblah...trying to figure out ??? what the clues might be and in general, discussing Mole-ish stuff...but with NO spoilers.

It should be fun and intriguing as we "investigate" the show, its activities, and the contestants...who we love/hate/kinda like  blahblah etc.

Guidance, please.  Is the following considered "investigation" or "what the clues might be"?

Quote from: ca bb fan on May 08, 2008, 07:18:11 AM

Did anyone catch The Mole commercial last night

Thanks to Brent0788 for the video 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcaONXdcQss

The commercial (in the middle of LOST on Thursday) is full of little clues or hints or plain misdirections.  But if  you look cllosely there are all kinds of numbers:  42, 4, 53, 6 popping in and out.  And various letters disconnected popping in and out:  ET, SUV, S, B, VHU, W, A, WRT, AI, BVHU, Q, O, BC.  and some phrases:
"ssion critical to many"  "ess to"    Are these clues or just junk?

Looks like a fortress of some sort high in the Andes of Chile is the start place.   A repeat of Mole II?

« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 11:35:27 AM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 03:10:39 AM »
 :waves: gingerbread28, sorry but I do not know since I haven't see that commercial.  Only ABC shows I watch now are Dancing w/ the Stars & The Bachelor, but haven't seen any Mole commercials during those two shows (not that they haven't been shown, but usually I'm doing other stuff during commercials!)

However, this week, I'll try to remember to be looking for The Mole commercials & tape them.  In the meantime, maybe someone else can answer your question...

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 03:13:43 AM by RudyRules »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 02:41:51 AM »
The commercial (in the middle of LOST on Thursday) is full of little clues or hints or plain misdirections.  But if  you look cllosely there are all kinds of numbers:  42, 4, 53, 6 popping in and out.  And various letters disconnected popping in and out:  ET, SUV, S, B, VHU, W, A, WRT, AI, BVHU, Q, O, BC.  and some phrases:

I've seen a few commercials lately, but not the one you mentioned above, gingerman28.  Has anyone else seen that one?

The ones I saw this week show pix of the cast, most of them saying "I Am the Mole"!!  :lol:  Wow, they all look like Moles to me!!  This is going to be quite a challenge trying to figure out who the real mole is!  But I'm game!

Reminder: The Mole premiers on Monday, June 2 at 10/9pm CST.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 02:35:47 PM »
I was never into this show when it was originally on the air. But at the urging of my brother I picked up the seasons I could on DVD and watched them. Really interesting and I'm looking forward to watching this when it comes on.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »

Guidance, please.  Is the following considered "investigation" or "what the clues might be"?

Quote from: ca bb fan on May 08, 2008, 07:18:11 AM

Did anyone catch The Mole commercial last night

Thanks to Brent0788 for the video 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcaONXdcQss

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AcaONXdcQss&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AcaONXdcQss&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Looks like a fortress of some sort high in the Andes of Chile is the start place.   A repeat of Mole II?

I saw the commercial with all the stuff.  But honestly, I'm not good with hidden clues, so I don't really pay too much attention to them.  Indeed, the only hidden clues I ever caught were the references to the number 7 in Celebrity Mole Yucatan (which I discounted because I thought they wouldn't have another supermodel be the Mole) and in the final episode of Celebrity Mole Hawaii.  I'd noticed the opening credits of each episode but only in the last one did I realize that when Ahmad Rashad mentioned that one of them was paid by the producers to sabotage the games Frederique's face could be seen.  Since I was convinced that she was the Mole at that point, I wondered if that was a hidden clue that pointed to her.  Imagine my surprise when I realized that it was a hidden clue!  I guess even blind squirrels find an acorn once in a while.   :lol:

Belle Book