Author Topic: Speculation on season 13  (Read 132498 times)

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Speculation on season 13
« Reply #325 on: October 24, 2008, 08:13:01 PM »
Hey I've just had a really great idea......if the Frats just miss out on winning this race, then production could team one of them up with one of the Blondes, and bring them back as a merged team for All Stars....

:lol3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #326 on: October 24, 2008, 09:25:59 PM »
omg...you are a wicked wicked lady!  :funny: :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #327 on: October 24, 2008, 10:25:35 PM »
 :angel: moi?

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
Re: The Amazing Race 13 *Spoilers Only!* (spoiler summary page 1)
« Reply #328 on: November 11, 2008, 07:09:15 PM »
My Spec:

5th: Terrance and Sarah [Lose FF and Dont make it up]
4th: Ken and Tina
3rd: Dandrew [Big Blunder, they dont even finish]
2nd: Nick and Starr [They will come in first place every single leg left in the race aside from the final]
Winners: Toni and Dallas

"Seasons of Firsts"
-First Time Dandrew Blunder
-First Parent/Child Team Wins
-Most "First Places" in a row [Nick and Star would have 6 in a row(Cambodia, India, India, Kaz, Russia, Russia]
and whatever other first you can think of because this is supposed to be the seasons of firsts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #329 on: November 12, 2008, 08:19:42 AM »
I totally forgot about the "season of firsts" thingy. :groan:

Offline sunnyca

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #330 on: November 12, 2008, 03:47:06 PM »
Somebody posted what is probably a completely fake results table for Amazing Race 13 on Wikipedia, which got taken down seconds later.  Fairly plausible one, though! Here's the link - beware - this could be right and you might not want to know!! Although the chances that this is based on anything but guesswork is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001  :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Amazing_Race_13&diff=250976477&oldid=250900084#Results

Actually, it says here they did for TAR14 also, which obviously is clearly fake since they're filming now and NOONE has any idea! But they put some time  into, cooking fake names and tasks cobbled together from previous seasons!
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_amazing_race_13/2008_Nov_12_wikipedia_results

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #331 on: November 12, 2008, 03:52:34 PM »
I just saw that too, sunny!

Clearly TAR 14 is a fantasy, :lol3:

And I'll just bet TAR 13 is too...   ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline sunnyca

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #332 on: November 12, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »
P'raps, but at least it's in line with *my* fantasy ! ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #333 on: November 16, 2008, 11:30:00 PM »
I'm watching the insider clips and not surprising, the teams most want Dandrew in the final 3 so they can beat them. I think they will get help to get there, to the final 3 that is.

Offline DrAw

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #334 on: November 20, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_13#Results

i dont know if those results will be up as for when i saw them, but it predicts the standing of the next 3 legs as:

Russia 1:
1 Toni & Dallas (U-Turn >)
2 Ken & Tina
3 Nick & Starr (> U-Turn)
4 Dandrew (NE)

Russia 2:
1. Nick & Starr
2. Toni & Dallas
3. Dandrew
4. Ken & Tina (Elim)

USA:
1. Toni & Dallas
2. Nick & Starr
3. Dandrew

ME LIKEY! meh...coulda been from anyone but sounds good to me
TAR16 Teams:
Dan & Jordan, Steve & Allie

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains:
Parvati, Russel, Jerri, Colby

American Idol 9:
Lee, Crystal

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #335 on: November 20, 2008, 09:13:12 PM »
If you want I can go over to wiki and edit the results anyway you want them? they might ban me but oh well? wiki is NOT a good source for spoilers! anyone that has internet and can type is able to edit wiki, and there you have it!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #336 on: November 21, 2008, 10:51:14 AM »
No Toni and Dallas spotted in Portland? :'(

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #337 on: November 21, 2008, 11:26:53 AM »
i hope the wiaped thing is right  :tup: but who no's?? i do like that ending toni dallis win love it.. i am a mom and i have a 18 yr old son, so i have been routing 4 them..nick and star r strong also, soo who no's???? :duno:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline jose

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #338 on: November 21, 2008, 04:26:55 PM »
my spec:

Portland: Ken and Tina
               Toni and Dallas
               Starr and Nick

Andrew forgets everythng, Ken and Tina  have been spotted in Portland :yess:           

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #339 on: November 21, 2008, 07:11:14 PM »
Here's what I'm hoping for the finale:

1.  Toni & Dallas
2.  Nick & Starr
3.  Dan & Andrew (lose their passports and can't get out of Russia until the other two teams are across the finish line)

Belle Book

Offline AbbyNormal

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #340 on: November 22, 2008, 11:08:01 AM »
Speculation time. Here goes...

In the Ken confessional already shown which was spoiled to be in Russia, I'm pretty sure that he says at one point that "they have to beat at least one other team". That would not be something that you would say in a final 3 confessional, so I place that interview after this leg, the NEL.

This week: NEL. Ken and Tina come in last but are spared. Thus the tearful confessional.

Next week: Toni and Dallas manage to lose their passports. They were never spotted in Portland. They are unable to continue, and the final 3 are Nick/Starr, Andrew/Dan, and Ken/Tina. If Nick and Starr already knew about Toni and Dallas, it would explain why they are not very excited at the finish mat.

Finale: Dan and Andrew take a risk on a flight, or miss a flight, and are automatically hours behind the other teams. Ken/Tina and Nick/Starr fight it out for the top spot, which is won by ... Ken and Tina. (I believe that would make them the oldest winning team, in a "season of firsts"). Dan and Andrew arrive in Portland and go downtown, but when they get to the cluebox they are told to just go to the pitstop since the race is over.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #341 on: November 22, 2008, 03:44:41 PM »
AbbyNormal,

Your hypotheses are all possible. However, the context of Ken's comment is that for every Amazing Race leg a team must place above last to assure that they are eliminated. This does not mandate a NEL on leg 9 (Moscow #1).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #342 on: November 22, 2008, 05:01:32 PM »
Speculation time. Here goes...

In the Ken confessional already shown which was spoiled to be in Russia, I'm pretty sure that he says at one point that "they have to beat at least one other team". That would not be something that you would say in a final 3 confessional, so I place that interview after this leg, the NEL.

This week: NEL. Ken and Tina come in last but are spared. Thus the tearful confessional.

Next week: Toni and Dallas manage to lose their passports. They were never spotted in Portland. They are unable to continue, and the final 3 are Nick/Starr, Andrew/Dan, and Ken/Tina. If Nick and Starr already knew about Toni and Dallas, it would explain why they are not very excited at the finish mat.

Finale: Dan and Andrew take a risk on a flight, or miss a flight, and are automatically hours behind the other teams. Ken/Tina and Nick/Starr fight it out for the top spot, which is won by ... Ken and Tina. (I believe that would make them the oldest winning team, in a "season of firsts"). Dan and Andrew arrive in Portland and go downtown, but when they get to the cluebox they are told to just go to the pitstop since the race is over.

Ken says ...(and we think this is for EP10 and its looking most likely now that it is .......)

Ken: Where travels involved Tina feels like shes always right, you know at least 99.9 % of the time she feels likes shes right. We've got to have a little more give and take , shes got to trust in me when I think I know something I have a pretty  strong intuition.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #343 on: November 22, 2008, 05:32:20 PM »
Any of the teams could win and it be a team of first.

Nick & Starr  First brother and sister team to win (on two person season), youngest racing team to win (combined age, they are the youngest two person team to race).

Ken & Tina First actually separated married team to win, oldest team combined age to win.

Toni & Dallas:  First parent/Child team to win.  First Mother/Son team to win.

Andrew & Dan:  Dumbest team to win.  First team that thinks its cool to walk instead of run that wins. :groan:

See all could be first.

Offline AbbyNormal

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #344 on: November 22, 2008, 08:50:11 PM »

Andrew & Dan:  Dumbest team to win.  First team that thinks its cool to walk instead of run that wins. :groan:

:funny:

Andrew and Dan winning this thing would be the stupidest thing ever to happen on TAR.

Puddin, the part of the Ken confessional that I'm thinking of is not that clip. It is the part where he starts to tear up. I wish I could see the whole thing again, I'll have to try and find it. I just thought that in a confessional where you know you are final 3, you wouldn't say that you need to beat 1 other team to stay in it. So, I'm assuming that confessional takes place after the 1st Moscow leg (the NEL). Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

If  I had my pick, Toni and Dallas would win.  I wouldn't mind a Ken and Tina win either.