Let's assume that the CBS map is definitive on where the 2-leg places are. The next question that need to be answered is "Where is/are the NEL/(s) or TBC(s) in AR13?" We know from the fact that in a 11 leg race there are 8 elimination points and 1 final leg, leaving 2 legs for either TBCs or NELs.
Amazing Race history has taught us one thing beyond question, that the next-to-last pitstop is always TBC or NEL so that none of the 3 final teams will be eliminated. That means a TBC or NEL for leg 10 in Moscow.
The other question is then "Where is the remaining NEL/TBC?" It could be in any of legs 1 to 9, but I think the highest probability is for leg 6 (first Delhi area leg) or leg 7 (second Delhi area leg). The reason is that it is easiest to place a TBC leg with adjacent geography coming on the next leg combined with an any-regular leg even probability for a NEL leg.
Plus we know that 6 of the 11 teams make it to "New" Delhi making the first 5 legs elims, from there we can guess and mine would be the same as yours Apskips.
1. Salvador, Brazil - elim (Anita and Arthur?)
2. Fortaleza, Brazil-elim (the blonds or Anthony & Stephanie)
3. La Paz, Bolivia-elim ( the blonds or Anthony & Stephanie or mark & bill)
4. Te Puke, New Zealand-elim (the blonds or Anthony & Stephanie or mark & bill)
5. Siem Reap, Cambodia-elim (Aja & Ty?)
6. New Delhi, India-non-elim
7. Old Delhi, India- elim
8. Almaty, Kazakhstan-elim
9. Moscow, Russia-non elim
10. Moscow, Russia-elim ( Tina and Ken? I think)
11. Portland, Oregon-winner ( I have my own guess too, I too choose Nick & Starr)