Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR Wishlist- locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!  (Read 238838 times)

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Scott & Stiles
I am wishing an All-Star season but it's gonna be a Winner's Edition.

1. Rob & Brennan
2. Nat & Kat
3. Ernie & Cindy
4. Nick & Starr
5. Meghan & Cheyne
6. Kisha & Jen
7. Dave & Rachel
8. Tyler & James
9. Flo & Zach
10. Chip & Kim
11. Freddy & Kendra
Addie's The Amazing Race France: Pierre & Adam | Models | 3rd Place
Survivor K: Caramoan | Eddie Fox | 4th Place

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another route:

Leg 1: USA (Los Angeles) - Mexico (Mexico City)
Leg 2: Mexico (Guadalajara, Puerto Vallerta)
Leg 3: Mexico - Guatemala (Guatemala City)
Leg 4: Guatemala - Portugal (Lisbon)
Leg 5: Portugal - Morocco (Atlantic Coast)
Leg 6: Morocco (Rabat)
Leg 7: Morocco - Croatia (Zagreb)
Leg 8: Croatia - India (Mumbai)
Leg 9: India (Mumbai)
Leg 10: India - Nepal (Kathmandu)
Leg 11: Nepal - China (Beijing)
Leg 12: China - USA
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Ditto
Hey heres an idea instead of putting "rural" why don't you say the location its gonna be in?
I don't deserve the treatment that I'm getting

Offline Airlines

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Victoria - Slaying your faves probably <3
Hey heres an idea instead of putting "rural" why don't you say the location its gonna be in?

Rural = Not In Any Urban Area so therefore there isn't really a location.
Victoria Rafaeli - BB16 champion hopefully

Offline Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Ditto
then do some research and find your rural town :)

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The original selfie
then do some research and find your rural town :)
Yeah but rural legs usually take place in a couple of towns and it would take too long to list them all.
TARAU/NZ: (yet to choose)
TARCAN2: Cormac & Nicole, Pierre & Michel, Natalie & Meaghan
BBUS16: Christine, Donny, Nicole, Jocasta

Offline Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Ditto
Okay okay... it was just a friendly suggestion since it seems that people just decide two legs and just say rural to fill up a "slot" in their routes :cmaslol
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:28:59 AM by Kandace »

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cookies with licorice, can't get better than this!
Cast dreamlist (my personal rookie award):

M/F teams:
Dating couple / Late 20s, Both cute & fit, both with a different disorder (perhaps dyslexia and color-blindness), wants to prove people with certain disabilities are able to do anything than what really is portrayed in the ignorant media
Dating long-distance / 30 and 35-ish, not so fit, dating close for a few years, then one's work headquarters move to the different side of the U.S. causing a long distance relationship to form. Wants to have this literally close moment together before returning back to their distanced lives.
Dating couple / Early 20s and late 20s, both fit, male has nice abs, female has orangish hair dye, will bicker, met as aspiring musicians at a concert in the major city and began to play in a local pop rock band with other friends in their little town. Thinks entertainment will get them far in the race.
Married "rednecks" :lol: / Appearance-wise: Steve & Linda-ish... both down-to-earth lovebirds, well-educated, and lots of FUN, FUN, FUN! :hearts: They want to also break the redneck stereotype placed on reality TV (notably the "You betta redneckognize" toddler & mom, and Duck Dynasty beardies)
Cousins / fit, male has noticeable abs, female is sometimes grouchy to others while male is chill and laid-back. They are like brother & sister, no rivalry against each other, but can be manipulative. Female has good reps on booking good and hidden flights because of her frequent flyer discounts on her favorite airline (Mirna much?) :res: while male handles physical tasks and stress very well.
Stepmom & stepson / Fit, super-super fans, middle-aged & young adult, both love each other LIKE a real family, but do butt heads once in a while when each wants to complete a challenge their own way. Stepson's dad passed away from a car crash when he was a child and mother was put in prison after severe cocaine addiction when he was a high school student. Racing to showcase their "lifestyle" and how they can connect well to each other.

M/M teams:
Boyfriends / surfers / Early 20s, both have abs, plays many sports, prepared (I wonder what the twinnies will think :lol:), have fallen in love when they were in college, Just so goddamn ADVENTUROUS & FUNNY GUYS!!! :kuss:
Single dads :hearts: / Mid-40s, superfans of show, both have been friends since meeting in a sales rep. workplace environment. Wives divorced them and left their children to the males, coincidences do happen.  :cmas4 :hearts:
Retired NFL or NBL players / friends / Played for different major league teams, nearly obvious for fitness, competitive drives, and agility, but wants to win to help out special needs kids and start an anti-bullying program for their small hometowns. So yeah, somewhat like the Globetrotters.

F/F teams:
Grandmothers / :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Pre-faves, more competitive than Peggy & Claire, one is of British descent while other is African-American, talented in elderly lacrosse, chess, and musical instruments, wants to show viewers oldies can make it far in the race, if they win they want to help their grandchildren's education tuition
Former college roommates / best friends / One is a Hooters (former diner) waitress and has a PhD in social science, one is a college football cheerleader and also studying sports science, they want to show they have the brains, not the looks to get them far in the race.
--------------------------------------------------------
And here is my grueling and dreadful routing as some of you will obviously call it:

STARTING LINE: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Germantown - Cricket Club)
Leg 1 (United States --> Germany) / Philadelphia to Cologne (Dusseldorf as Pit Stop location)
Leg 2 (Germany --> Finland) / to Helsinki
Leg 3 (Finland) / train to Tampere and Yl÷jńrvi (SWITCHBACK to season 10 muddy Detour)
Leg 4 (Finland --> Estonia --> Belarus) / train back to Helsinki, ferry to Tallinn, quick, bt exhausting Detour and Roadblock, double-length leg, fly to Minsk and drive to countryside farms for farming equipment themed tasks
Leg 5 (Belarus --> United Arab Emirates) / to Abu Dhabi
Leg 6 (United Arab Emirates) / drive to Dubai (featuring Al Apole Rab deserted island, Heritage Shindagha Village, and Deira Fish Market community as filleting/eating Roadblock and Pit Stop)
Leg 7 (United Arab Emirates --> Zimbabwe) / fly to Bulawayo in "Southern Rhodesia", wildlife and animal knowledge & products themed tasks
Leg 8 (Zimbabwe --> Brazil) / fly to Sa§ Paulo, take bus to Foz do Iguašu (national park tasks aside from the Roadblock in season 2)
Leg 9 (Brazil --> Peru) / to Lima (couple of tasks) and bus to Cuzco
Leg 10 (Peru) / drive to Juliaca and Puno (Pit Stop at Lake Titicaca lookout)
Leg 11 (Peru --> Bolivia) / row across the lake (while completing tasks) to Copacabana Munic., Bolivia and drive to La Paz (Pit Stop city)
Leg 12 (Bolivia --> United States) / to END CITY: Miami OR Fort Lauderdale (airport choices)
FINISH LINE: Big Cypress National Preserve

I think it might be a little better backwards, but nobody's perfect (and I'm not re-cutting and pasting all those leg descriptions on an iPhone...)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3
----------------------------------------------------
TAR QUOTE OF THE MONTH July 2014
"Too hot to handle." ~Phil (of Phil Keoghan <3; season 11, Leg 6)

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
One location that is perfectly safe with plenty of history, location, and task oppurtunities that i would love to see is Samarkand, Uzbekistan
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
Amazing Race: New Zealand 2!

Leg 1: Wellington, New Zealand (Mount Victoria) to Jakarta, Indonesia (Grand Indonesia, Non-Elimination)
Leg 2: Jakarta, Indonesia to Singapore (Parliament Building, Elimination)
Leg 3: Singapore to Taipei, Taiwan (Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall, Elimination)
Leg 4: Taipei, Taiwan to Tblishi, Georgia (Tbilisi Sioni Cathedral, Elimination)
Leg 5: Tblishi, Georgia to Minsk, Belarus (Island of Courage and Sorrow, Elimination)
Leg 6: Minsk, Belarus to Helsinski, Finland (Helsinki Olympic Stadium, Non-Elimination)
Leg 7: Helsinski, Finland to Porto, Portugal (Porto School of Architecture, Elimination)
Leg 8: Porto, Portugal to Carcas, Venezuela (East Park, Non-Elimination)
Leg 9: Carcas, Venezuela to Valencia, Venezuela (Valencia Cathedral, Elimination)
Leg 10: Valencia, Venezuela to Luanda, Angola (Estßdio da Cidadela, Elimination)
Leg 11: Luanda, Angola to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (Central Government Offices, Elimination)
Leg 12: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea to Chirstchurch, New Zealand (Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Finish Line)

Thoughts on my route?
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another route:

Leg 1: USA (Los Angeles) - Colombia (Bogota)
Leg 2: Colombia - Brazil (Rio de Janiero)
Leg 3: Brazil (Sao Paolo)
Leg 4: Brazil - Lesotho (Maseru, rural)
Leg 5: Lesotho - Kenya (Nairobi)
Leg 6: Kenya - Slovakia (Bratislava)
Leg 7: Slovakia (Bratislava, region leg)
Leg 8: Slovakia - Austria (Vienna for airport) - India (New Delhi)
Leg 9: India - Australia (Melbourne)
Leg 10: Australia (Outback leg)
Leg 11: Australia - Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)
Leg 12: Vietnam - USA
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
I would love to see a race that combines teams from all versions of race. I would love to see how a race would be with teams like Nick/Starr, Rovilson/Marc, Karim/Khabat, and Tyler/Nathan all in it!

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
One location that is perfectly safe with plenty of history, location, and task oppurtunities that i would love to see is Samarkand, Uzbekistan

this!

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Route with Samarkand, Uzbekistan

Leg 1: USA (Boston Startline: Wompatuck state park) - France (Paris)
Leg 2: France - Austria (Graz)
Leg 3: Austria - Russia (Samara)
Leg 4: Russia (Yekaterinburg)
Leg 5: Russia - Uzbekistan (Samarkand)
Leg 6: Uzbekistan - Zambia (Lusaka)
Leg 7: Zambia (Switchback from first episode of S1)
Leg 8: Zambia - Sri Lanka (Colombo)
Leg 9: Sri Lanka (Galle, Hambantota)
Leg 10: Sri Lanka - Thailand (Bangkok)
Leg 11: Thailand - China (Beijing)
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
Since this is a WISHlist, I wish all forum members and guests a fantastic New Year!

Reeling in 2013 out of the Atlantic right now.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Since this is a WISHlist, I wish all forum members and guests a fantastic New Year!

Reeling in 2013 out of the Atlantic right now.

It's the only part of this wishlist that came true! Happy new year.

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another route:

Leg 1: USA (Los Angeles) - Hong Kong
Leg 2: Hong Kong - Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby)
Leg 3: Papua New Guinea (Varirata National Park)
Leg 4: Papua New Guinea - Australia (Brisbane)
Leg 5: Australia - Indonesia (Jakarta)
Leg 6: Indonesia - Qatar (Doha)
Leg 7: Qatar - Ethiopia (Addis Ababa)
Leg 8: Ethiopia - France (Marseille)
Leg 9: France (Perpignan)
Leg 10: France - Andorra - Spain (Barcelona)
Leg 11: Spain (Barcelona)
Leg 12: Spain - USA
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
For a much LATER season:

Leg 1 (United States --> Philippines) / Detroit, Michigan to Manila (along with earthquake restoration charity work)
Leg 2 (Philippines) / charter to Kalibo
Leg 3 (Philippines --> South Korea) / to Busan
Leg 4 (South Korea --> Mongolia) / to Ulaanbaatar, nomadic villages in the plain terrains
Leg 5 (Mongolia --> Russia) / to Lake Baikal's nearby cities on the southeast via mystery destination bus (bike-only transportation when there and Babushkin farm Pit Stop)
Leg 6 (Russia) / speedboat across Lake Baikal and to Irkutsk
Leg 7 (Russia --> Belarus) / to Minsk city and self-drive to countryside with farming equipment Detour
Leg 8 (Belarus --> Greece) / to Athens and immediate train to Patra
Leg 9 (Greece --> Algeria) / to Algiers (city life)
Leg 10 (Algeria) / to Atlas mountains, Bou Saada region (snowy terrain)
Leg 11 (Algeria --> Morocco) / to Tangier
Leg 12 (Morocco --> United States) / to Orlando, Florida

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
Route with Samarkand, Uzbekistan

Leg 1: USA (Boston Startline: Wompatuck state park) - France (Paris)
Leg 2: France - Austria (Graz)
Leg 3: Austria - Russia (Samara)
Leg 4: Russia (Yekaterinburg)
Leg 5: Russia - Uzbekistan (Samarkand)
Leg 6: Uzbekistan - Zambia (Lusaka)
Leg 7: Zambia (Switchback from first episode of S1)
Leg 8: Zambia - Sri Lanka (Colombo)
Leg 9: Sri Lanka (Galle, Hambantota)
Leg 10: Sri Lanka - Thailand (Bangkok)
Leg 11: Thailand - China (Beijing)

I LIVE 20 MINS AWAY FROM WOMPATUCK SP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another route:

Leg 1: USA - Brazil (Manaus)
Leg 2: Brazil (Natal)
Leg 3: Brazil - Russia (Moscow)
Leg 4: Russia (Moscow)
Leg 5: Russia - Greece (Athens)
Leg 6: Greece (Crete)
Leg 7: Greece - UAE (Dubai)
Leg 8: UAE - Oman (Muscat)
Leg 9: Oman - Sri Lanka (Colombo)
Leg 10: Sri Lanka - Singapore
Leg 11: Singapore - Vietnam (Hanoi)
Leg 12: Vietnam - USA
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another route:

Leg 1: USA (Los Angeles) - France (Paris)
Leg 2: France - Benin (Cotonou)
Leg 3: Benin (Rural leg)
Leg 4: Benin - Finland (Helsinki)
Leg 5: Finland - Latvia (Riga)
Leg 6: Latvia - Russia (Moscow)
Leg 7: Russia (Moscow)
Leg 8: Russia - UAE (Dubai)
Leg 9: UAE - Nepal (Kathmandu)
Leg 10: Nepal - Macau, China
Leg 11: Macau, China - Japan
Leg 12: Japan - USA
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Nobita

• RFF Not So Newbie
New Year's wishes:
1. More self-driving legs, please.
2. Please bring back eat, sleep and mingle with the other teams at pit stop. :)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
Get ready for the MOST GRUELING RACE, EVER! :stirtp:

STARTING LINE: Liberty Island
START LINE TASK: Run to the Statue of Liberty wall grounds and rappel yourselves up to the main base by using the provided tools. The first three teams to run up the grueling steps of the SoL to the lookout score tickets on the 1st direct flight to Casablanca. The next four teams score tickets on the 2nd flight connecting from Paris while the remaining four receive tickets on the 3rd flight connecting from London. (Note: Teams must take the regular ferry to Battery Park after retrieving their clue. Each departs & returns every 30 min. So retrieving their tickets ASAP is crucial.)

Leg 1 (United States --> Morocco) / New York to Casablanca (NIGHT RUN, self-drive or hire taxi driver to ruralized town [A´t Ammar], Roadblock: prickly pear harvest & prepare "PP juice" :lol3: to shot drink AT NIGHT, ride a mule cart transporting prickly pears from the Roadblock locat. to a small village also the Pit Stop)
Leg 2 (Morocco --> Liberia) / self-drive back to Casablanca and flight to Monrovia (Detour: be an Aminata station serviceman and "CHANGE" tires on 10 cars OR "CLEAN" inside to out 20 cars getting water from hand pump both via persuasion wearing local servicemen outfits; Roadblock: build and fix West Point oasis shacks)
Leg 3 (Liberia --> Nigeria) / to Lagos (Fast Forward: assemble 2 clay bikes and ride them down a treacherous hill to a traffic circle and grab their FF award at the center of the circle, Roadblock: Nigerian film trailers quiz at Idumota Market, Detour: Eyo festival ["Music" or "Masquerade"] near Teslim Balogun Stadium, Shrine of Fela Pit Stop)
Leg 4 (Nigeria) / bus to Ondo's nearby forestry reserves (cocoa themed leg) (Double U-Turn)
Leg 5 (Nigeria --> Italy) / to Milan and train to Genoa (Liguria Province leg, Savona Pit Stop)
Leg 6 (Italy --> Albania) / to Tirana (city landmarks to countryside culture transition themed leg, PetrelŰ Castle Pit Stop)
Leg 7 (Albania --> Greece) / DurrŰs ferry to Corfu (Lazarreto Island Roadblock, Palaia Frourio visit, Garitsa Bay Detour, Palaia Anaktora - Garden of the People Pit Stop)
Leg 8 (Greece) / ferries to Patra (tasks in Patra locales, Fast Forward: Sacrificial offering at a Greek god temple's burning cauldron [sacrifice two personal belongings :duno:/sacrifice a clay "animal"], Pit Stop is located in Porto Rio)
Leg 9 (Greece --> Nepal) / bus to Athens & flight to Kathmandu (everyday lives work in the city leg) (Double U-Turn)
Leg 10 (Nepal --> Laos) / to Vientiane (economic & farm life themed leg)
Leg 11 (Laos --> Japan)  / to Tokyo :gaah: (get their next clue from sushi shack drive-thru, Detour: "ANIME" TALENTED drawing for 5 locals or Shinjuku "PACHINKO" parlor's luck factor [earn total money of 20] Roadblock: Deliver 3 bento boxes of sushi by basket bike to each of the 5 different addresses around Tokyo wearing schoolgirl cosplay, Pit Stop at Ninomiya Jinja or some teams may call it "Ninomiya NINJA" :cmaslol)
Leg 12 (Japan --> United States) / to :conf:Chicago, ILLINOIS:conf:
FINAL ROADBLOCK: (Not final task) A windy Final RB inside a giant wind machine hurling you at 50 mph while walking on waxed floor. The performers must strap on a bungee cord and pull themselves to the giant fan to grab a flag with a set of colors defining each countries' flags. [Example: Moroccan flag is red with a green star, therefore teams must grab the flag with mostly red/little green with separate color blots and place it in a numbered (chronologic country visit) slot.] They are NOT able to use any type of reference once they go into the wind machine. They have 25 minutes to complete the task or suffer a do-over after the waiting teams have all been served.
FINISH LINE: self-drive to Horseshoe Hammond Casino in Gary, Indiana

It looks like a "fruitcake route", but oh well... nobody is that perfect in life. :ghug:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:59:26 PM by RachelLeVega »

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
that doesnt sound gruelling at all

Offline Airlines

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Victoria - Slaying your faves probably <3
Love the route <<<<3.

You won me over when you put Kerkyra and then Patra with ferries <<<<<<<<<<<<3.

And don't forget to go to the catacombs under the cricket ground.
Victoria Rafaeli - BB16 champion hopefully

Custom Search