The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!

<< < (415/778) > >>

TAR456:
My wish to make title quotes IF I was a racer in one of TAR seasons: By Ray AKA TAR456
"It's So Funny So It Could Even Made Title Quote"
"It's Chance To Bribe the Racers!"
“I Don’t Even Bother To Cheat The Race”
“Trading On Race Is Not Like What You Imagine”
“Surfing On Reality Show Is Not Allowed By Rules?”
“Remove That Car And Put That Car in A Big Toilet!”
“Dominate the Race for One Million Dollars!”
"Talk Like An Egyptian Then Urinate On Bag!"
"It's Nothing To Talk About The Amazing Race!"
"What That Functions For That Task?"
"Who's That Killed The Water With Heater?"
"Good Doing Trading With Your Stupid Quotes"

Alenaveda:
Talking about Las Vegas... The city is the main enviroment for one of the longest running prime-time shows of CBS - C.S.I. -; and although most of the recording is made at Universal City and Santa Clarita, woulldn't be great having a CSI themed task on the final?

Just a wish...  :)

Platrium:
Ever get tired of seeing a W-turn (Especially when the team who got U-turned 1st used the 2nd slot)?
Then I wish TAR adds a No U-turn picture/board. It is placed inside the big U-turn box. Teams can use it without having to fill up or use the courtesy of photo on the W-turn board. Teams can only use it if they didn't U-turn anybody that leg.

Sample scenario:
Tim & Danny U-turn Leo & Jamal.
(Let's say) Travis & Nicole put up the No U-turn board/picture on the second slot. (They can still U-turn another team next time.)
So... Afghanimals would not be able to U-turn Brandam, since the 2nd slot has been occupied with a No U-turn board.

Is this good? Or are there any problems? I know the best thing for TAR to do is just put a normal/blind (one-slot) U-turn, but I'm trying to find a flaw in this idea. I remember asking the U-turn roulette in this thread and somebody found the bad side right away.

Jimmer:
I don't know if this would become a thing because if you really wanted to make a Second U-Turn go away, someone would just use the Twinnie strategy. And plus with the no-uturn option, someone can just easily put it there in first place just for the lolz because it won't hurt them and they wouldn't lose a CoP.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Platrium on May 10, 2014, 08:13:33 AM ---Ever get tired of seeing a W-turn (Especially when the team who got U-turned 1st used the 2nd slot)?
Then I wish TAR adds a No U-turn picture/board. It is placed inside the big U-turn box. Teams can use it without having to fill up or use the courtesy of photo on the W-turn board. Teams can only use it if they didn't U-turn anybody that leg.

Sample scenario:
Tim & Danny U-turn Leo & Jamal.
(Let's say) Travis & Nicole put up the No U-turn board/picture on the second slot. (They can still U-turn another team next time.)
So... Afghanimals would not be able to U-turn Brandam, since the 2nd slot has been occupied with a No U-turn board.

Is this good? Or are there any problems? I know the best thing for TAR to do is just put a normal/blind (one-slot) U-turn, but I'm trying to find a flaw in this idea. I remember asking the U-turn roulette in this thread and somebody found the bad side right away.

--- End quote ---
Instead of making a new "No U-Turn" card, why not just bring back the single U-Turn? :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version