The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist- locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!

<< < (395/441) > >>

Marionete:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on January 16, 2014, 11:10:34 AM ---(I would also put Eric & Lisa from TAR 15 on there, but they probably wouldn't return!)  :(
--- End quote ---
What, why ?

nmccarroll91:

--- Quote from: Marionete on January 18, 2014, 04:20:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on January 16, 2014, 11:10:34 AM ---(I would also put Eric & Lisa from TAR 15 on there, but they probably wouldn't return!)  :(
--- End quote ---
What, why ?

--- End quote ---

Apparently in an interview they said they wanted nothing more to do with TAR after such a shock elimination.
If you remember they didn't even go to the finish line for the season finale. So unless they knew they were guaranteed a spot in the Final 3 I can't see them return. :gaah:

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on January 19, 2014, 12:26:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on January 18, 2014, 04:20:14 AM ---
--- End quote ---
What, why ?

--- End quote ---

Apparently in an interview they said they wanted nothing more to do with TAR after such a shock elimination.
If you remember they didn't even go to the finish line for the season finale. So unless they knew they were guaranteed a spot in the Final 3 I can't see them return. :gaah:

--- End quote ---
I really want to see them back. :'(

nosyrabbit:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on January 16, 2014, 11:10:34 AM ---Not sure if anyone's said this, but TAR need to produce a season of first boots.

As there's been 20 teams booted first (excluding All Stars, UB & Family Edition), the teams on my list are the most interesting, most likely to cause drama and simply those that would have had a huge possibility of making the Final 3 had they not fell to the first leg curse!

TAR 2 - Deidre & Hillary
TAR 7 - Ryan & Chuck
TAR 10 - Bilal & Sa'eed
TAR 13 - Anita & Arthur
TAR 14 - Preston & Jennifer
TAR 16 - Dana & Adrian
TAR 17 - Ron & Tony
TAR 20 - Misa & Maiya
TAR 21 - Rob & Sheila
TAR 22 - Matt & Daniel
TAR 23 - Hoskote & Naina

(I would also put Eric & Lisa from TAR 15 on there, but they probably wouldn't return!)  :(

If this were to happen though, I doubt any team prior to Season 14 would actually be picked, as us fans apparently "Don't Remember" pre TAR 14 teams!  :res:

--- End quote ---

Absolutely #TeamMisaMaiya. <33
The other teams just don't leave any impression to me.

gamerfan09:
This would be my ideal "First Boot" cast:

THREEPEATERS:

TAR 11:
John Vito & Jill

TAR 18:
Amanda & Kris

TAR 24:
???

NOT-THREEPEATERS:

TAR 2: Deidre & Hillary
TAR 13: Anita & Arthur
TAR 14: Preston & Jennifer
TAR 15: Eric & Lisa
TAR 16: Dana & Adrian
TAR 19: Ethan & Jenna (I loved Jenna on Survivor, and this is still one of the saddest boots I have ever seen idek why)
TAR 20: Misa & Maiya
TAR 23: Hoskote & Naina

The past couple of seasons (mainly TAR 13 and onward) have been horrible for me because usually the teams I'm excited to watch for are booted first :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version