The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist- locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!

<< < (394/459) > >>

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: sharkshooter on January 15, 2014, 01:22:57 PM ---I wonder if an "All-Stars" version of TAR could have winning teams from each of the different TARs competing for a "world" title?

--- End quote ---
Awesome.

It would be great if they also did a world "All Stars" for the amazing teams that didn't win (the whole world needs to see the under-dog goddesses that is Lumilia)

Airlines:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 15, 2014, 11:00:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: sharkshooter on January 15, 2014, 01:22:57 PM ---I wonder if an "All-Stars" version of TAR could have winning teams from each of the different TARs competing for a "world" title?

--- End quote ---
Awesome.

It would be great if they also did a world "All Stars" for the amazing teams that didn't win (the whole world needs to see the under-dog goddesses that is Lumilia)

--- End quote ---

Lumilia <3

But first

-Americans won't care about them because they're not TARUS
-Nobody but Australians would care about them because they're TARAus
-They'd kinda be predictable first boots imo :(

nmccarroll91:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on December 24, 2013, 01:03:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: ryanmissing27 on December 02, 2013, 05:27:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bookworm on December 01, 2013, 08:15:50 AM ---I personally don't see a winner here.... :stare
but that may just be my personal opinion.

--- End quote ---

Unless they all somehow befall terrible unforeseen circumstances, if you put x amount of teams into a race you're going to come out with 1 winner, it's a formula we've seen work more than 22 times now...

Unless you're referring to the teams in terms of quality/entertainment, in which case I saw if they were casted once then there must be something about them that could produce great TV.

If you're saying my cast may be unbalanced I would probably agree but that would be a result of using such a formula/caveat to choose teams

--- End quote ---
I've looked over your cast again, and I hope that Mark & Bill win! I must have not seen them originally. Sorry

--- End quote ---

Had a look at your list, and have to say I think it's pretty good, but somehow I get the feeling Ethan & Jenna would have the victory in the bag before the race even started.  :groan:

nmccarroll91:
Not sure if anyone's said this, but TAR need to produce a season of first boots.

As there's been 20 teams booted first (excluding All Stars, UB & Family Edition), the teams on my list are the most interesting, most likely to cause drama and simply those that would have had a huge possibility of making the Final 3 had they not fell to the first leg curse!

TAR 2 - Deidre & Hillary
TAR 7 - Ryan & Chuck
TAR 10 - Bilal & Sa'eed
TAR 13 - Anita & Arthur
TAR 14 - Preston & Jennifer
TAR 16 - Dana & Adrian
TAR 17 - Ron & Tony
TAR 20 - Misa & Maiya
TAR 21 - Rob & Sheila
TAR 22 - Matt & Daniel
TAR 23 - Hoskote & Naina

(I would also put Eric & Lisa from TAR 15 on there, but they probably wouldn't return!)  :(

If this were to happen though, I doubt any team prior to Season 14 would actually be picked, as us fans apparently "Don't Remember" pre TAR 14 teams!  :res:

Tarfan37:
i would want Andie and Jenna from Tar 17 as well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version