The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!

<< < (391/812) > >>

Hysha:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on July 31, 2014, 10:37:16 PM ---I'd love to see more Asians, but yeah, it's about who applies.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I would like a team of asian Mother/Daughter. And a couple of Latinos too. And two grannies!  :hrt:

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Hysha on August 02, 2014, 10:37:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on July 31, 2014, 10:37:16 PM ---I'd love to see more Asians, but yeah, it's about who applies.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I would like a team of asian Mother/Daughter. And a couple of Latinos too. And two grannies!  :hrt:

--- End quote ---
I wish for a hilarious and competitive Peggy & Claire soon! :luvya: The closest to that I've seen in recent seasons would be Jody. It's about time to cast another pair of gutsy grannies. They would definitely make the next all-stars season if they pass Leg 5.

I'd love another Latin team on the Race again. The most recent pair of Latinos/as I can think is Marianna & Julia from TAR12.

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on August 03, 2014, 11:04:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hysha on August 02, 2014, 10:37:19 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I wish for a hilarious and competitive Peggy & Claire soon! :luvya: The closest to that I've seen in recent seasons would be Jody. It's about time to cast another pair of gutsy grannies. They would definitely make the next all-stars season if they pass Leg 5.

I'd love another Latin team on the Race again. The most recent pair of Latinos/as I can think is Marianna & Julia from TAR12.

--- End quote ---
Amy from TAR23
Brandon from TAR20 and TAR24

Jimmer:
*Brendon

Tar25fan:
Im pretty sure Vanessa and Art are hispanic too. But I think the great majority of TAR applicants are white, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version