The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!

<< < (360/746) > >>

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on April 20, 2014, 05:07:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 20, 2014, 03:11:19 PM ---El Salvador and Guatemala are LONG overdue.

--- End quote ---
And Belize!

TAR really needs to visit Central America more. Mexico and Costa Rica have only been visited twice, and Panama has been visited once! Even Honduras and Nicaragua (doubtful) would be nice!

--- End quote ---

You flip flopped Costa Rica and Panama, with Panama being visited twice and Costa Rica once.

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Jimmer on April 20, 2014, 05:13:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 20, 2014, 03:11:19 PM ---El Salvador and Guatemala are LONG overdue.

--- End quote ---
And Belize!

TAR really needs to visit Central America more. Mexico and Costa Rica have only been visited twice, and Panama has been visited once! Even Honduras and Nicaragua (doubtful) would be nice!

--- End quote ---

You flip flopped Costa Rica and Panama, with Panama being visited twice and Costa Rica once.

--- End quote ---
Oh wow thanks! I failed completely. I guess this is what happens when you try to do many things at once....

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on April 20, 2014, 05:46:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jimmer on April 20, 2014, 05:13:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---
And Belize!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Oh wow thanks! I failed completely. I guess this is what happens when you try to do many things at once....

--- End quote ---
As much as I would like Belize to be visited, there's not much history or cultural ideology to integrate within that country. I know El Salvador is known for Chaparrastique and its ecotourism and Guatemala holds the sacred Tikal Ruins, just not sure what Belize has to offer.

Air:
Belize isn't going to be visited because gays aren't allowed into the country.

Zack.:
YAY I CAN'T SLEEP HERE'S A ROUTE WITH OVERUSED COUNTRIES
(there's a theme here though  :-[)

START: Brooklyn, NY (Start Line: Prospect Park)
(home of one Steve Rogers :O)

LEG 1: to Queenstown, New Zealand to Milford Sound, New Zealand (Pit Stop at Milford Sound somewhere)
(okay so these races of mine historically have intro legs at or around mountains so HIII Mitre Peak <3
give these people a car and let them have at it with the adventure sports)

LEG 2: to Auckland, New Zealand (Pit Stop: Mt. Eden)
(I don't know if it's me but it seems like legs in the North Island are either bad or quickly turn into rural legs. I think a leg within Auckland city limits could be fun <3)

LEG 3: to Hong Kong, SAR, China (Pit Stop: The Peak Terrace)
(that awkward moment when the best Hong Kong leg of ANY series is the one with exactly 0 physical OR mental tasks)

LEG 4: to Mumbai, India to Aurangabad, India (Pit Stop: Bibi Ka Maqbara)
(we haven't really had a "rural" Indian leg since the ***ist one in Alleppy no?)

LEG 5: to Harare, Zimbabwe (Pit Stop: African Unity Fountain)
(a leg based on activism and public service would be a creative way to have the annual 'omg there are poor people in Africa' leg)

LEG 6: to Kruger National Park, South Africa (Pit Stop: within the park itself)
(if we're going to have an annual safari leg, can we have it a) be within a giant park with good infrastructure that can allow for difficult tasks and navigation and b) be a nonelimination leg?)

LEG 7: to Sossusvlei, Namibia (Pit Stop: pick anywhere lol)
(things I have a thing for: mountains in leg 1, desert-based legs)

LEG 8: to Petra, Jordan (Pit Stop: High Place of Sacrifice)
(so this is the reverse of TAR5, what with the generic desert leg first and the iconic monument in a desert second, yes? camels mandatory)

LEG 9: to Valletta, Malta (Pit Stop: Auberge de Castille)
(things I have a thing for: mountains in leg 1, desert-based legs, legs in or around the Mediterranean)

LEG 10: to Dwerja, Malta (Pit Stop: Azure Window)
(in this race you EARN your swimsuit leg)

LEG 11: to Manchester, England (Pit Stop: Exchange Square)
(there was initially two legs in the UK to finish this race around the British Empire but then I was like...MALTA so ya, basic city leg in Europe, lots of driving, maybe a gnome idk)

LEG 12: to Boston, MA Philadelphia, PA (Pit Stop: aboard the USS Constitution Belmont Mansion)
(there's quite possibly no better way to end a race like this then at the city famous for trolling the British <3 there MUST be tasks involving the Freedom Trail, learning, and a Detour between Tea and Beer <3) (so it turns out that Boston works for another race for...reasons, so Philly it is! Equally American in nature, with tasks such as a Detour between reproducing the Constitution in text or getting people to correctly state part of the Declaration of Independence, a task of or having to do with making an American flag, and presumably a cheesesteak-eating contest of some sort. Maybe a run up the Rocky steps, idk. Plus, the finish memory task is in JAIL <3)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version