The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist- locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!

<< < (322/475) > >>

Tarfan37:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on May 24, 2013, 06:07:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on May 24, 2013, 01:58:56 AM ---umm finland isnt new... they went to hellsinkini, locha (sp?) and another city in S10.. they have also been to kiev, ukraine in S10 as well, estonia, tallin  season:15 .. uraguay, s5.... bucharest romania=s14 that was the home of the original double leg..other than that  2 complaints: im not a big fan of using australia in the middle of the race... i mean speaking english? but i guess it can work as a transfer... and the race has tried to go to antartica.. its just not possible because of the weather...

--- End quote ---

Wait what? Hungary was the home of the original double leg?

And in an interview that BVM and ED were in, they say that Antarctica wasn't on the schedule because the flights didn't fit their itinerary.

--- End quote ---
my bad i went to edit it and i forgot.. whoops ur right.. and betram said weather to

Air:

--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on May 24, 2013, 12:40:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on May 24, 2013, 01:58:56 AM ---umm finland isnt new... they went to hellsinkini, locha (sp?) and another city in S10.. they have also been to kiev, ukraine in S10 as well, estonia, tallin  season:15 .. uraguay, s5.... bucharest romania=s14 that was the home of the original double leg..other than that  2 complaints: im not a big fan of using australia in the middle of the race... i mean speaking english? but i guess it can work as a transfer... and the race has tried to go to antartica.. its just not possible because of the weather...

--- End quote ---

And in an interview that BVM and ED were in, they say that Antarctica wasn't on the schedule because the flights didn't fit their itinerary.

--- End quote ---
my bad i went to edit it and i forgot.. whoops ur right.. and betram said weather to

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it was the weather causing the flight delay. :P

Loken:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on May 24, 2013, 06:49:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on May 24, 2013, 12:40:34 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it was the weather causing the flight delay. :P

--- End quote ---

so they can go to antarctica right?

Loken:
Another day another leg i made :) >.>

Leg 1: San Diego, USA > Tijuana, Mexico > La Paz, Mexico  -NEL
Leg 2: La Paz, Mexico > Nassau, The Bahamas
Leg 3: Nassau, The Bahamas > Panama
Leg 4: Panama > Suva, Fiji > Nadi, Fiji  -NEL
Leg 5: Nadi, Fiji > Suva, Fiji [Airport] > Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea  -Double
Leg 5: Port Moresby, Papua New Guine > Manila, Philippines                     -Double
Leg 6: Manila, Philippines
Leg 7: Manila, Philippines > Hong Kong > Macau > Hong Kong
Leg 8: Hong Kong > Moscow, Russia[Airport] > Yakutsk, Russia  -Continuos
Leg 8: Yakutsk, Russia > Moscow, Russia > Astana, Kazakhstan -Continuos
Leg 9: Astana, Kazakhstan > Kathmandu, Nepal  -NEL
Lg 10: Kathmandu, Nepal > Lucknow, India[Airport] > Luanda, Angola -NEL
Lg 11: Luanda, Angola > Romania, Italy > Vatican City > Romania, Italy[Airport] > Nice, France[Airport] > Monte Carlo, Monaco
Lg 12: Monte Carlo, Monaco > Nice, France [Airport] > Copenhagen, Denmark [Airport] > Sisimiut, Greenland -NEL
Lg 13: Sisimiut, Greenland > Copenhagen, Denmark [Airport] > Quebec City, Canada
Lg 14: Quebec City, Canada > Anchorage, USA

Map:

SsossoJeff:
Route only new countries

Leg 01: USA (Los Angeles) → Laos (Luang Prabang)
Leg 02: Laos (Vientiane)
Leg 03: Laos → Nepal (Kathmandu)
Leg 04: Nepal → Israel (Tel Aviv)
Leg 05: Israel → Latvia (Riga)
Leg 06: Latvia → Belarus (Minsk)
Leg 07: Belarus → Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo)
Leg 08: Bosnia and Herzegovina → Angola (rural leg)
Leg 09: Angola (Luanda)
Leg 10: Angola → Colombia (Medellín)
Leg 11: Colombia (Bogotá)
Leg 12: Colombia → USA (Orlando)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version