The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!

<< < (308/746) > >>

jnsars4zjtar18:
Hello guys!  :)

I'm thinking of a twist that involves 3 teams and it works kinda like U-turn. (I'm not also sure if this idea is already mentioned here...)

The name will be Interchange.

Every team has onetime power to exchange other 2 teams' partners. This should appear before a Detour or a Roadblock. This would work especially to the teams who always have an issue to each other (i.e. Art & JJ and Vanessa & Ralph against Brandon & Rachel)... The power should end after the Detour or the Roadblock is already completed.

A team who uses this will select 2 teams at the Interchange Station. Then they will also select which one team member who will temporarily partner with another team's member.

If a selected team is already ahead of the one who uses this, the effects will be nullified.

The team that has been selected must wait until the 2nd selected team arrives and then on they can continue with team members already exchanged.

So what do you guys think?  :)

Hysha:

--- Quote from: jnsars4zjtar18 on July 26, 2013, 12:16:43 AM ---Hello guys!  :)

I'm thinking of a twist that involves 3 teams and it works kinda like U-turn. (I'm not also sure if this idea is already mentioned here...)

The name will be Interchange.

Every team has onetime power to exchange other 2 teams' partners. This should appear before a Detour or a Roadblock. This would work especially to the teams who always have an issue to each other (i.e. Art & JJ and Vanessa & Ralph against Brandon & Rachel)... The power should end after the Detour or the Roadblock is already completed.

A team who uses this will select 2 teams at the Interchange Station. Then they will also select which one team member who will temporarily partner with another team's member.

If a selected team is already ahead of the one who uses this, the effects will be nullified.

The team that has been selected must wait until the 2nd selected team arrives and then on they can continue with team members already exchanged.

So what do you guys think?  :)

--- End quote ---

It's a good idea.

But it will be good too if the production makes the changes are in all couples. They have to change their couple with another team in a leg and they have to wait their couple to arrive at the Pit Stop. (Exchange).

And, for future routes, can you remember the sushi roulette (Wasabi Bomb) on TAR15? It will be amazing if we see this roulette again! This time in Mexico, with hot spicy food. ;P

Air:
It's a good idea, but wouldn't a team be stuck if the two teams were interchanged, one had passed the Interchange board, and the other one is behind, isn't the second team trapped?

jnsars4zjtar18:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on July 26, 2013, 09:15:53 AM ---It's a good idea, but wouldn't a team be stuck if the two teams were interchanged, one had passed the Interchange board, and the other one is behind, isn't the second team trapped?

--- End quote ---

well I am thinking, in order for this to be prevented, the teams, regardless if they use Interchange or not, must indicate to the board that they have passed it. But the element of surprise will be lost.  :(

To clarify though, the selected team must wait to the board until the 2nd selected team arrives, then they can continue to race with partners already changed.

If you guys have better ideas to improve this idea, feel free to tell me about it. :)

Little Victory:

In Norwegian version there was something called the Handicap. This makes a task more difficult for tesms
--- Quote from: Platinum on July 25, 2013, 08:13:03 AM --- :hello2: and :bigwelcome to RFF, Little Victory.

--- End quote ---
Thank you!

--

In Norwegian version there was something called the Handikap. This makes a task more difficult for the Handicapped team. For example, If a teammember had to carry 50 pies in a roadblock, the member of the Handicapped team had to carry 75 or 100. I'd like to see this in a future US season

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version