The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!

<< < (242/791) > >>

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: Flamant on December 05, 2012, 06:34:00 PM ---I wish that they could stop making the 2/3/4 legs cycles in South America at the beginning of the race. The race visited that continent 9 times (seasons 2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18 & 20) and only once was it featured at the end (TAR18 - TAR19 could count since Panama is pretty near from SA), and it was for only one leg. Those are two (Rio & Panama that is) of my favourite legs in that continent because it actually felt different then the others: there were only 4 teams left.
Making those South American cycles always at the beginning of the race always feel repetitive (mainly in the last 2/3 cycles) because there's always a whole bunch of teams to follow. Never did we get six or five teams left racing in that continent, and those legs never got that intensity when teams are closer to the finish line. (Not saying that they are all boring, the Paraguay leg was probably the best one of TAR20)
Just my 2 :cmas27

--- End quote ---

Its probably because when they decide to go to SA it would be cheaper to film there and thus moving larger amount of teams over there (say over Asia would be cheaper).

Leafsfan:
Another route:

Leg 1: USA (New York City) - Egypt (Cairo)
Leg 2: Egypt (Alexandria)
Leg 3: Egypt - Greece (Crete, by ferry)
Leg 4: Greece - Sweden (Stockholm, Linkoping)
Leg 5: Sweden - Denmark (Copenhagen)
Leg 6: Denmark - Poland (Warsaw)
Leg 7: Poland (Warsaw, region leg)
Leg 8: Poland - India (Delhi)
Leg 9: India - Laos (Vientiane)
Leg 10: Laos - Thailand (Bangkok)
Leg 11: Thailand - Japan (Sapporo)
Leg 12: Japan - USA

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 14, 2012, 03:17:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flamant on December 05, 2012, 06:34:00 PM ---I wish that they could stop making the 2/3/4 legs cycles in South America at the beginning of the race. The race visited that continent 9 times (seasons 2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18 & 20) and only once was it featured at the end (TAR18 - TAR19 could count since Panama is pretty near from SA), and it was for only one leg. Those are two (Rio & Panama that is) of my favourite legs in that continent because it actually felt different then the others: there were only 4 teams left.
Making those South American cycles always at the beginning of the race always feel repetitive (mainly in the last 2/3 cycles) because there's always a whole bunch of teams to follow. Never did we get six or five teams left racing in that continent, and those legs never got that intensity when teams are closer to the finish line. (Not saying that they are all boring, the Paraguay leg was probably the best one of TAR20)
Just my 2 :cmas27

--- End quote ---

Its probably because when they decide to go to SA it would be cheaper to film there and thus moving larger amount of teams over there (say over Asia would be cheaper).

--- End quote ---

Here is a route:

Leg 1: USA (Los Angeles) - South Korea (Seoul)
Leg 2: South Korea - Nepal (Kathmandu)
Leg 3: Nepal (Mount Everest base serving as pitstop; only if possible)
Leg 4: Nepal - Tanzania (Safari leg)
Leg 5: Tanzania (Dar Es Salaam)
Leg 6: Tanzania - Georgia (Tbilisi)
Leg 7: Georgia - Slovenia (Ljubljana)
Leg 8: Slovenia - Austria (Vienna)
Leg 9: Austria - Brazil (Rio de Janiero)
Leg 10: Brazil (Rio region leg)
Leg 11: Brazil - Nicaragua (Managua)
Leg 12: Nicaragua - USA (Atlanta)

Leafsfan:
LOL at this route:

Leg 1: USA - Argentina (Bueonos Aires)
Leg 2: Argentina - Chile (Santiago)
Leg 3: Chile - Germany (Munich)
Leg 4: Germany - France (Paris)
Leg 5: France - UAE (Dubai)
Leg 6: UAE - INdia
Leg 7: India
Leg 8: India - Thailand
Leg 9: Thailand
Leg 10: Thailand - China
Leg 11: China

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 16, 2012, 11:13:22 AM ---LOL at this route:

Leg 1: USA - Argentina (Bueonos Aires)
Leg 2: Argentina - Chile (Santiago)
Leg 3: Chile - Germany (Munich)
Leg 4: Germany - France (Paris)
Leg 5: France - UAE (Dubai)
Leg 6: UAE - INdia
Leg 7: India
Leg 8: India - Thailand
Leg 9: Thailand
Leg 10: Thailand - China
Leg 11: China

--- End quote ---