Author Topic: Amazing Race Questions  (Read 198194 times)

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Re: Amazing Race Questions
« Reply #1475 on: June 24, 2015, 07:36:49 PM »
Are The Amazing Race one of most spoiled television shows in the US?
I think that honor goes to Survivor in the US. While the votes are revealed live at the finale, they are cast months to a year before during filming, and castaways are know to share notes during that period.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #1476 on: Today at 12:51:22 AM »
Has there ever been a season (US or international) wherein the final leg is only ran by racers of the same gender? (All-male or All-female finale)

Offline TAR456

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Cat chaos simming!
« Reply #1477 on: Today at 02:05:16 AM »
Did Amy & Maya, Misti & Jim, Adam & Bethany and Kym & Alli applied or recruited?
I only care about female team to win or final 3!
Kym & Alli for All Stars please!
Next what? :duno:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1478 on: Today at 03:08:05 AM »
I seem to recall hearing Amy and Maya saying they went to a casting session in Chicago or maybe Milwaukee. I'd guess that Adam and Bethany were recruited due to the movie about Bethany but I don't know for sure. I don't know about the others, but Misti had a beauty pageant title and Kym (or Alli?) was doing Youtube videos, so they might have been recruited.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1479 on: Today at 04:26:46 AM »
Follow-up question: Is there a direct way of knowing whether a team was recruited or not?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cookies with licorice, can't get better than this!
« Reply #1480 on: Today at 07:18:12 AM »
Did Amy & Maya, Misti & Jim, Adam & Bethany and Kym & Alli applied or recruited?
I seem to recall hearing Amy and Maya saying they went to a casting session in Chicago or maybe Milwaukee. I'd guess that Adam and Bethany were recruited due to the movie about Bethany but I don't know for sure. I don't know about the others, but Misti had a beauty pageant title and Kym (or Alli?) was doing Youtube videos, so they might have been recruited.
Actually, Kym and her brother auditioned for TAR multiple times. It was when they auditioned for Survivor: BvW that they received CBS's call. :ascared
Kym was given an incentive to exchange her brother for a female to be on TAR, hence Alli was cast.
http://www.myentertainmentworld.ca/2015/03/amazing-race-kym-alli/
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3
----------------------------------------------------
TAR QUOTE OF THE MONTH July 2015
"One day Kung Fu fighting, one day fighting beauty queens." ~Mirna (of Charla & Mirna from season 11, leg 10)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1481 on: Today at 07:48:45 AM »
Actually, Kym and her brother auditioned for TAR multiple times. It was when they auditioned for Survivor: BvW that they received CBS's call. :ascared
Kym was given an incentive to exchange her brother for a female to be on TAR, hence Alli was cast.
http://www.myentertainmentworld.ca/2015/03/amazing-race-kym-alli/

Poor brother. :ascared
After reading that article, I really wanna see Kym & Alli race again. :conf:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1482 on: Today at 07:53:37 AM »
Has there ever been a season (US or international) wherein the final leg is only ran by racers of the same gender? (All-male or All-female finale)

TARLA3 had an all-male final three: Maxi & Demi, Felipe & Alejandro and Nicolás & Cristóbal.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1483 on: Today at 08:03:47 AM »

TARLA3 had an all-male final three: Maxi & Demi, Felipe & Alejandro and Nicolás & Cristóbal.

Whoa there! :ascared I knew I missed something. Thank you for the info! :)

Offline naejae91

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1484 on: Today at 08:19:38 AM »

Whoa there! :ascared I knew I missed something. Thank you for the info! :)

TARLA4 did have all male F3 as well.
Show content
Apparently some speculation was floated out that the upcoming season of TAR did have all same gender F3.
TAR 25: The best season since TAR 17 & TAR 18.
TAR AS3 or UB2 Potential Contestant:
Adam & Bethany (25), Misti & Jim (25), Kym & Alli (25), Shelly & Nici (25), Hayley & Blair (26)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1485 on: Today at 08:56:58 AM »
The upcoming season of TAR is still filming :funny: :funny:

Offline TAR456

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Cat chaos simming!
« Reply #1486 on: Today at 09:11:01 AM »
The upcoming season of TAR is still filming :funny: :funny:

He/she meant
Show content
TAR Canada 3.
I only care about female team to win or final 3!
Kym & Alli for All Stars please!
Next what? :duno:

Custom Search