Author Topic: Survivor 16 Finale! "Stir the Pot!"  (Read 31092 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Survivor 16 Finale! "Stir the Pot!"
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 08:08:35 AM »
3 TC  is correct
1~ votes out 4th place
2 ~ votes our 3rd place since they are going back to final 2
3 ~ where the jury asks questions.

Sucks, will be the 2nd time cirie just misses the last TC

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 08:17:09 AM »
Cirie and Natalie may have been gloating last night about how stupid Erik was but they were just as stupid.  They knew how close Parvati and Amanda were and should have known the only way to win against thim was to separate them.  Face it Erik, Natalie and Cirie had no true alliance and were basically playing the game 1 week at a time.  They had the perfect opportunity to band together and vote out Amanda or Parvati.  I know they wanted an all girl F4 but I believe Natalie and Cirie would have had a better chance with Erik.  Wouldn't it have been nice to see smug "I don't need the HII" Parvati blindsided!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »
AFTER GAME-ENDING INJURIES, BLINDSIDES AND SURPRISES, THE EPIC BATTLE BETWEEN FANS VS. FAVORITES WILL COME TO AN END AT THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL WHEN ONE CASTAWAY WILL BE AWARDED THE MILLION DOLLAR GRAND PRIZE AND TITLE OF SOLE SURVIVOR,
ON "SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA — FANS VS. FAVORITES,"
SUNDAY, MAY 11

"Stir the Pot!" — What started as an epic battle between Fans versus Favorites comes to a dramatic end.  Find out which castaway reaches their breaking point, and which one is left bursting with emotions at the Final Tribal Council. Only one castaway will outlast them all and claim the title of Sole Survivor, on the finale of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA — Fans vs. Favorites, followed by the Live Reunion Show, Sunday, May 11 (8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 05:21:07 PM »
Natalie Bolton, during the immunity challenge during the fourteenth episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES, Sunday, May 11
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:37:42 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 05:21:36 PM »
Cirie Fields, during the immunity challenge during the fourteenth episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES, Sunday, May 11
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:38:02 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 05:22:25 PM »
Amanda Kimmel, during the immunity challenge during the fourteenth episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES, Sunday, May 11
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:38:24 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 05:23:58 PM »
misc
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 12:22:24 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2008, 11:10:58 PM »
Thanks for the pics

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2008, 11:14:31 PM »
Your welcome Texan :)

heres what survivorfever has:

Episode 14 Final Four Immunity  Challenge:  Perch
A redux of the Survivor: Panama Exile Island Episode 12 Immunity Challenge "Perch" as shown at right and described below:
The Final Four Immunity Challenge will test the Survivors' balance and accuracy. Each tribe member will stand on a very small perch at the top of a 20-foot poll in the water. When the game begins, they will lower a bucket into the water to fill it, then pour from the bucket into a very narrow bamboo shoot. As the bamboo shoot fills up with water, it will raise a flag. Once the flag is high enough to reach, they must carefully grab it and raise it above their head.

http://www.survivorfever.net/s16_challenge_speculation.html

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2008, 01:19:03 PM »
Cirie and Natalie may have been gloating last night about how stupid Erik was but they were just as stupid.  They knew how close Parvati and Amanda were and should have known the only way to win against thim was to separate them.  Face it Erik, Natalie and Cirie had no true alliance and were basically playing the game 1 week at a time.  They had the perfect opportunity to band together and vote out Amanda or Parvati.  I know they wanted an all girl F4 but I believe Natalie and Cirie would have had a better chance with Erik.  Wouldn't it have been nice to see smug "I don't need the HII" Parvati blindsided!!!
I would've loved for that to have happened & a Cirie win.  But not, so here we are Parvati or Amanda ?  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2008, 09:23:44 PM »
Jeff Probst Breaks Down Survivor's Final Four

Survivor: Micronesia has been full of shockers (from Jonny Fairplay quitting to stupid,stupid Ozzy!), making for some crazy-fun Tribal Councils. So we were very anxious to hear definitive Survivor expert Jeff Probst's thoughts on the final four castaways as we approach the May 11 season finale (8 pm/ET, CBS). We caught up with him to see who he thinks will take the prize. — Megan Walsh-Boyle

Parvati
"Parvati's strength is also her weakness — she's made moves and alienated people. That's the only way you're going to get to the end in this game and she did it. And so she's got a lot of damage control to do. Bringing Natalie and Alexis over to the alliance is a move that could bite her in the ass, because Amanda and Cirie could realize, "we’ve got to get rid of this girl — she’s getting too many people on her side."

Amanda
"I’m really curious about the showdown between Parvati and Amanda that has to be coming at some point. What’s working against [her] is that people might want to go against Natalie before Amanda in the final. Amanda's likable, she has played hard and you've got to assume she's got Ozzy's vote — one vote in that final jury…that can be the difference."

Natalie
"The problem Natalie is going to have is that Cirie, Parvati and Amanda seem to be fairly tight. Maybe Natalie’s move should be to look at what happened with Ozzy and see if there’s any way to get Amanda on her side. The best thing going for Natalie is that Parvati and Cirie are doing all the damage and they are going to take all the hits at final Tribal Council. She hasn't alienated that many people."

Cirie
"She's gotten a little cocky this season — she has told a couple of people, 'I know what time it is.' But one of Cirie's strengths is just sitting there, letting everybody know that she can't win a damn challenge to save her life. She's just laughing and trying to make things fun, but look at what she's doing — she has made a lot of moves this season."

And the Winner Is….
"I'd say Cirie's a favorite to win, but I'd put Amanda in there as a favorite — that's who I like. The people that have the most work to do are Natalie and Parvati, for different reasons."

Comparing This Season to Others
"I try to be as honest as possible. Fiji was not a great season. I would love to erase that one. China was an excellent season, and Fans vs. Favorites I think was even better because there are just so many dynamics. It seems pretty clear having played the game once does give you an advantage. If we had this kind of cast every season, we'd never go off the air."

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV-Show-Blog/Tv-Previews/Jeff-Probst-Survivor/800039277

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2008, 10:46:09 AM »
WOW jeff makes a comment on who wins ~ UUMM hello he knows who wins!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2008, 11:13:41 AM »
Hes such a tease, lol

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2008, 02:07:44 PM »

:funny: What are you talking about, those votes are kept secret.  No one knows who the winner is until they are read live on TV tonight ;) ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2008, 06:13:03 PM »
Enjoy!!  :sucks

survivorphoenix clue

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2008, 09:07:44 PM »
Parvati wins! 5-3!! :wohoo:

Offline TheScandinavianAmazingR.

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Best Survivor ever.............Ozzy
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2008, 02:19:59 PM »
Congratulations to Parvati!! I was rooting for Amanda but she felt short in front off the jury ( I`am so sad).