RFF Archive > The Mole

ABC’s Subliminal Advertising

(1/2) > >>

Rob:
That wasn’t your television breaking down during last night’s Lost. Just ABC’s marketing department trying to get your attention.

Oh, you didn’t catch it? At the end of at least three commercial breaks, just after the quick promos for other ABC shows aired and just before the screen flipped back to Lost, a millisecond blast for The Mole showed up.

You may have seen that The Mole’s thumb print or logo appear. An ABC spokesperson confirms to us those “flash teases” – they don’t want to call it subliminal advertising – were not a figment of your imagination, and that they will show up again as the network moves forward with plans to relaunch the show.

Perhaps you’ll also find yourself suddenly hungry for some Orville Redenbacher and a Coke.

http://www.jossip.com/abcs-subliminal-advertising-calls-you-back-to-anderson-coopers-old-show-20080321/

KrisCe:
I just want to say... in the long run isn't that the best way to advertise for "The Mole".  Those little hidden things that make the show as great as it is.

georgiapeach:
:welcome2: to RFF KrisCe--glad you found us!

I can't wait for the Mole! :dancer:

rosesrred:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 18, 2008, 01:25:27 PM ---:welcome2: to RFF KrisCe--glad you found us!

I can't wait for the Mole! :dancer:

--- End quote ---

Yes for sure Welcome KrisCe   I can't wait for the Mole either I was one of the rare ones that really liked the Celebrity Mole.  Hey I even liked I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.   :-[

careybear:

--- Quote from: KrisCe on April 18, 2008, 01:22:30 PM ---I just want to say... in the long run isn't that the best way to advertise for "The Mole".  Those little hidden things that make the show as great as it is.

--- End quote ---

welcome welcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version