Author Topic: Agent Orange Says.....  (Read 2535 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Agent Orange Says.....
« on: March 16, 2004, 09:06:27 PM »
 http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=17524.topic

Orangeena
(3/16/04 8:58 pm)
ezSupporter
  He's right. It's Ethan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hey! I'm back! That was some intergallactic trip this week. I even discovered a brand new planet. Unfortunately, it didn't have Ethan's name on it. My saucer confirms the extra-terrestrial signals from DR are correct and yes, as unbelievable as it seems, Jerri is safe and Ethan goes.

And all you Ethanite out there better set your Tivos and your VCRs because it sure looks like Lex meant it when he said two weeks ago "I'm going to get rid of the men and keep the women. This is business."

I feel very sad for Ethan. And you know this is the last thing in the world I want to post. BOY! Did MB have me fooled there for awhile with the Jerri misdirection! Colby, then Ethan. No winners make it. *sob emoticon*
Message to Ethan: You did well, after all, buddy. You outlasted all the other winners.

See you on the silver screen, I'm so sure.

Your #1 fan,

Orangeena

Orangeena
(3/16/04 9:03 pm)
ezSupporter
  It's Ethan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Awww....yawl missed me.

The Saucer has landed with the worst possible news. This week it's Ethan.

Colby, then Ethan. No winners last. And JERRI MAKES THE MERGE!?!?!  
Orangeena
(3/16/04 9:14 pm)
ezSupporter
  Close the Zone
 EzCode Parsing Error: color=orange]EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue]It's now official. It's time to Close the Zone. Ethan goes this week. Not Jerri. Then a recap, then the merge at 10. JERRI MAKES THE MERGE! UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE. She would be the perfect F2 candidate. Could it be? Lex betrays Ethan for JERRI!?!?!? Unfortunately that looks like whats on the horizon.

However, why did Jenna M. diss Rupert so badly? Jenna Loo I can understand, but....misdirection to cover THE REAL FINAL TWO?!?!

Or does Ethan goes as an ambassador to the other team this week? And all the negative Rob M. and the Overlap stuff comes down then. Or maybe it doesn't at all. And it was just MORE misdirection.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that EPMB was HOPING for the ****e to hit the fan(that's Irish ****. Happy St. Patrick's Day.) and if Ethan gets ditched by LEX AND KATHY, well, we certainly weren't looking at THEM to turn into the new villains.

Ethan didn't vote with the majority last week. Guess it continues as Lex singlehandedly destroys his own tribe. He's going to be REALLLLLLY sorry that he gets rid of Ethan....ah well...

Ethan's crying I'm sure all the way to the bank...He did a great job outlasting all the winners and really played. He's still my fave...

He hasn't gotten any negative editing at all, and he might go out smelling like Abie's Irish Rose...

R.I.P  
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 09:28:06 PM by Puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:Agent Orange Says.....
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 09:12:58 AM »
I had Ethan then switched to Jeri.  So we will see.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 11:21:08 AM »
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 12:32:05 PM by Puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 02:00:11 PM »
 :)...And Snewser picked Ethan!! The end of MogoMogo!
Darn next week is a dumb recap..what will I do? :'(
So..we know that EP10 is merge..and the MogoMogo's get picked off one by one  ;)..Looks like Lex,Kathy,Shi and Jerri's days are coming soon.. ;)