Author Topic: S16 EP4: That’s Baked, Barbecued and Fried!  (Read 17868 times)

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S16 EP4: That’s Baked, Barbecued and Fried!
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2008, 05:59:32 AM »
Hmm about Alexis not voting for Chet, theres probably 2 reasons. One is Joel ask her to throw her vote away so that Jason/MikeyB did not know of their alliance and second is Joel just didnt fill her in on the vote. I probably guess is the former.

About James personality. Yes he might be funny and more outgoing this time around but that was plain rude to Eliza who was sick. At first I thought they were fine then James and Ozzy had to metion about Yau-Man's exit and being mean in front of everyone! I meant they should have kept it to themselves and it probably did them no favours to the rest of the tribe.

I actually loved what Eliza said:"I hope they get sicker than me and have to be removed from the game". :lol:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2008, 06:51:17 AM »
About Mikey B, from her blog.

On a personal level he was one of my favorites out there, and it was so painful to see him leave… probably more than I’d ever admit to him or anyone else. It’s hard because I knew everyone was voting him out and I thought that if I didn’t write his name down, then it somehow proved to him, at the very least, that I cared. He didn’t see it that way. I told him I would never lie to him, but I also didn’t tell him he was going home that night and I think it would easily be categorized as betrayal. At first I hid behind the cheap excuse that I didn’t “vote for him,” but probably more a pathetic attempt to deflect an obvious omission and chik in the armor of my integrity.

In retrospect, my voting for Chet was a paltry, selfish attempt to make myself feel better for not being honest with someone who I had come to care about and that almost makes it worse.

Looking back, people wanted him gone; paranoia, jealousy, insecurity, we can chalk it up to whatever, but they had made up their minds. And it’s easy to say it’s just a TV show, a game even, but for us, it was our reality. While I have multiple weaknesses, one of my greatest strengths is I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong. I was with regard to Mikey. I probably could not have saved him from going home that night, but I could have trusted him more. I could have been honest. I could have done a lot of things different I guess. He should not have been voted out; we needed his strength, his will and his infectious smile.

http://iamthatgirl.wordpress.com/

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2008, 01:29:10 PM »
Wow! What a great blog! Are all the Survivors doing this?

She also said, interestingly....

Bear in mind, most of these fine attributes were discovered after the fact.

In sequester maybe? ???

Interesting because raises the question of does she go as far as is rumored?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2008, 09:42:57 AM »
I am assuming that is Alexis's blog.  Strange they did not really show her with him much