Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4821 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Hello
« on: June 05, 2002, 07:46:33 AM »
:) Hello!    I just started watching The Mole.  I needed something because I think I'm having Survivor withdrawel.  I haven't watched last nights 2 episodes yet.  I taped them and will watch them tonite.  If I can be of any help to you let me know.  I saw your post on The Alliance board and came right over.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2002, 07:54:04 AM »
Yeah, I was also unable to watch The Mole last nite but I am going to watch my tape tonite!!! I don't think I can wait to Survivor 5. Who do you think The Mole is?? Thanks for joining also. Please tell everyone you know so I can make this a good message board. Thanks
Robert

JeffGator

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2002, 04:07:58 PM »
The Mole is awesome so far in my opinion.  What great casting they have done.  I find each and every character interesting!  In my opinion, it's as well done as Survivor.  Ok, well now I'm starting to go overboard, but you know what i mean:)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2002, 05:51:04 AM »
I did get to see my tape last night.  I fell asleep during the last 20 minutes so I will have to watch that part again.  I really thought that Patrick could be the mole but now I'm actually leaning towards Katie.  The only clue that I could catch so far was when someone said that they didn't like that the mole was going to lie to their face and then they switch to Katie saying that she is lying to Patrick about not reading his journal.  I'm going to watch it more closely and see what I can come up with.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed