1. Who will win The Amazing Race Asia 2? - Adrian & Collin
2. Which is their final destination? - Singapore
3. Will it be a foot race to the finish. - Nope
4. Which team do you want to win? - Adrian & Collin
5. Will there be a bunching in airports? - Yes
6. Which continent is the final destination be in? - Asia
7. Who will be the runner-ups? - Marc and Rovilson
8. Will the third team be too far on the first placers and runner-ups? - Yes
9. Who will be the third placers? - Pamela & Vanessa
I have nothing against the other 2 teams now and I actually don't mind who wins from now on. It was sad seeing Ann & Diane(especially Ann) getting eliminated.
Rovilson was actually pretty funny this episode..the one about the cheetahs being well-fed and vegetarians..and about elephants eating too much. He may be irritating at times but can be funny at times.
Vanessa seemed to have a great episode...She seemed more calm and smiley and looked like she enjoyed Africa. Im sure their sisterly bond is stronger than ever. Pamela was also funny about the "marry me" comment.
Adrian seems to express himself more, especially since he liked animals and was in his element.
Ann & Diane feeling for the kids. Nice parting shot of them from the race.
Generally, it is pretty obvious the teams like South Africa. It was a good choice to go Cape Town because J'burg(the capital) is half as nice.
About the adverts, Im not reading too much into it so I don't really care even though I hope it means that Adrian & Collin wins.
Looking forward to a great ending for this and hopefully a deserving winner.