Author Topic: Mole Marathon on Today (Saturday)  (Read 8451 times)

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
Mole Marathon on Today (Saturday)
« on: January 20, 2008, 10:39:44 AM »
On your favorite channel  :lol: - Fox Reality

My Dig Cable is saying it's on until 6pm (EST) tonight.  It's a real season with Anderson, not celebs. 

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Mole Marathon on Today (Saturday)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 11:18:10 AM »
I'm watching it now, it's Season 1.  I have the DVD anyways...

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 04:28:13 AM »
Aww drat, I did not see this until I read your Mole news article awhile ago, Mark!  But the good news is I now have in my possession, 3 dvds from netflix to watch in the next few days. 
I thought The Mole was going to air starting in April, but just read it'll be in the summer.  Whenever, I'm looking forward to it! 

Wonder if they've found a host yet?  I think the guy who does Beauty & the Geek would be good.  Or Mark.  Yeah, Mark.  I nom YOU for The Mole host, how bout it?  :lol:   :kuss:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 02:18:20 PM »
Ha, me as the host?  I don't know, Ruday...

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 12:06:08 AM »
Aww c'mon Mark, you could do it!!  Send in an application!

I watched Season 1 this weekend and it was even greater than I remembered!  Really really enjoyed it.  :yess:
 I don't understand why The Mole couldn't have continued except that Anderson got his job with CNN.  He was an awesome host, & hard to replace, but surely another great one could've been cast. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 11:48:09 PM »
IIRC, ratings weren't very good....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 03:56:28 AM »
Yah, the celeb edition Seas 3 (i think?) wasn't good at all, imo. 

Then Season 2 had that thing about the Bible burning, which didn't really happen, but was made to look like it did.  So that part of the season sucked. But the whole season wasn't nearly as good as Season 1.

Season ONE was great though.  I thought it got good ratings.   

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 09:17:17 PM »
 :waves:  everyone.   I love The Mole and can't wait for it to come back on.  I've been waiting forever.   And Vuday, season one was my favorite.  And I figured out who the mole was :yess:

CAN'T WAIT!!! :wohoo: :jumpy: :sucks

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »
I think season 1 was okay re ratings Rudy--but the celeb edition killed it right off... I LOVE that this is coming back--we'll have to do a spoiler thread! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 02:16:23 AM »
:waves:  everyone.   I love The Mole and can't wait for it to come back on.  I've been waiting forever.   And Vuday, season one was my favorite.  And I figured out who the mole was :yess:

CAN'T WAIT!!! :wohoo: :jumpy: :sucks

I guessed Katherine too, RF.  Well at first, I thought it might be the older gent Charlie.  Then when it got down to the F3, it seemed more likely to be Katherine than the guys b/c they...esp Tom the undercover cop, were too obvious.

Hey, I'm really happy to know you love The Mole, RF!  :tup:  Cool!  :jumpy: :sucks

And I still think the host on Beauty & the Geek would be a very good Host for Mole...if they don't already have one. 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 02:32:05 AM »
I think season 1 was okay re ratings Rudy--but the celeb edition killed it right off... I LOVE that this is coming back--we'll have to do a spoiler thread! :yess:
You know what, peach?  I don't want to look at spoilers for The Mole!  Don't faint!  The Mole is similar to a good spy movie and to figure out who the Mole is. 

Yep, the celeb edition of Mole really sucked.  I hated it and hate most celeb editions...until the current Apprentice, which I have really enjoyed...surprisingly! :o

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 02:29:37 PM »
I will be avoiding spoilers for The Mole like the plague (if there are any).  I don't want to know who is the Mole ahead of time, ruins the fun of the show.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 04:29:04 PM »
I don't want to KNOW either--but I think it would be fun to puzzle it out together and talk about all the clues...

Otherwise who will I play with?? :lol:

And Cinera--you have to run the Mole game you know!!   :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 07:31:02 AM »
I love the Mole, But I wont want the spoilers on that one. I like trying to figure it out. I keep tabs, I cant wait for the new one, I hated the celeb addition. I cant wait to watch it, and speculate with everyone
Having some Spring Fun

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 12:08:04 PM »
I would HATE to be spoiled for the "mole"--but I would love for us to talk about each episode afterwards and speculate together...that makes it twice the fun! :happy:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 09:42:31 PM »
Yeah, I don't have a prob with that, peach.  A discussion of who we suspect might be the mole and why,  B:) B:) B:) would be interesting and fun.  It would be like a review of each episode and expressing our opinions on it...who we like/dislike etc. 

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 01:29:24 PM »
I would HATE to be spoiled for the "mole"--but I would love for us to talk about each episode afterwards and speculate together...that makes it twice the fun! :happy:

Absolutely, ITA, peach!  Half the fun of The Mole is trying to figure out for yourself who it is.  It's not like Survivor or other competition shows where I enjoy spoilers.  And the nature of The Mole is that they include all sorts of clues throughout the series.  Wasn't it at the end of Season 1 where they did a whole show (or a big part of the finale) showing the various clues that had been given to the audience from the very beginning.  It would be so much fun to discuss with you all and see how many of the clues we can catch!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 03:01:51 PM »
Yes, vanillalatte, Season One did include all the clues at the end of the show. 
I found that quite interesting, b/c during the show I detected some of the actual clues. :jumpy:

Yeah, I'm in for trying to discover clues during the upcoming season, which is only 1 month & 1 day away! :wohoo:  Bring it awwwn!

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 02:26:26 PM »

Absolutely, ITA, peach!  Half the fun of The Mole is trying to figure out for yourself who it is.  It's not like Survivor or other competition shows where I enjoy spoilers.  And the nature of The Mole is that they include all sorts of clues throughout the series.  Wasn't it at the end of Season 1 where they did a whole show (or a big part of the finale) showing the various clues that had been given to the audience from the very beginning.  It would be so much fun to discuss with you all and see how many of the clues we can catch!

Yes, but in Mole II, the clues were so obvious, they practically told you in ep one that the Admiral was the Mole.  Unless you had your eyes shut and didn't see how blatant the clues were.

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 05:43:36 PM »
Yes, but in Mole II, the clues were so obvious, they practically told you in ep one that the Admiral was the Mole.  Unless you had your eyes shut and didn't see how blatant the clues were.

True, gingerman.  I hope they are more subtle about it with this new season!  That was half the fun, trying to figure out who it was!