Author Topic: The Mole 2 Popularity List 2.4  (Read 3818 times)

JeffGator

The Mole 2 Popularity List 2.4
« on: June 07, 2002, 04:04:55 PM »
Ok, this is something we do each week over at Sblows, and I thought that if enough of you watch The Mole then we could do it too.

I gotta give credit to Kokoro and Survivorerist because they started it. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/333.shtml

So how do you feel about the remaining contestants this week? Well, you can tell us by listing them in the order in which you like them, followed by their position last week. Also, if you want to, tell us why. Here's how I saw this week...

==============================================

For the first time ever in a reality show I like almost every contestant. I think the Mole has done an excellent job casting; better than Survivor. And I love all the drama that goes on between contestants. Anyone here is my love list.

1.Rob--seems like a nice kid and I've always wanted to be a magician!:). He's treated everyone pretty fairly I think. I think he's got cool hair too And he's representing for skinny guys like me! I'm a little suspicious of why he didn't write much in his journal...I'm wondering if it is because he's the Mole.

2.Bribs--seems like a nice guy. A little quiet though. My mom thinks we look a lot alike but I'm not so sure.

3.Darwin--I like him a lot. He's done pretty well in the challenges in my opinion and seems like a good person.

4.Dorothy--Seems like a sweet girl. I felt bad for her when she got that journal and it said that "she can't be the Mole because she isn't overly attractive." Also she was picked as not able to be exempt that round. It seems like everyone is picking on her. And I gotta commend her on answering those questions! She was really amazing.

5.Bill--kicked butt in the "log" challenge. He should have won. It was also kind of funny when he pushed in the host into the lake.

6.Heather--she reminds me a lot of Kathryn from Mole 1. I guess she's ok. She is pretty hot

7.Al--just something about him that I don't like. Oh and I think that perhaps he's the mole.

8.Katie--I don't like her, but I don't think she's as bad as you guys do. She seems pretty sensitive.

9.Myra--way too dull! Although if MB was doing the editing, I think it means that she is either the winner or the Mole.

10.Elavia--just something about her that I don't like. I think what Katie wrote about Elavia in her journal was right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »