Author Topic: The Sarah Conner Chronicles  (Read 2609 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Sarah Conner Chronicles
« on: January 03, 2008, 06:59:08 PM »
PREMIERE EPISODE OF “TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES” ONLINE   
Written by Seat42f     
Thursday, January 03, 2008 
FOX PREVIEWS PREMIERE EPISODE OF “TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES” ONLINE
BEGINNING 9:00 PM PT/MIDNIGHT ET ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 4

Preview Available for Only 24 Hours on Yahoo!

In anticipation of the two-night premiere of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Sunday, Jan. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) and Monday, Jan. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), FOX will offer fans a one-time-only preview of the pilot episode of the new Warner Bros. Television series exclusively on Yahoo! (http://tv.yahoo.com).

The commercial-free preview of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES will be available for free streaming on Yahoo! for a 24-hour period beginning Friday, Jan. 4 at 9:00 PM PT/Midnight ET. The premiere will also feature an exclusive introduction by Lena Headey (Sarah Connor).

TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES represents an exciting reinvention of the “Terminator” franchise, in which the strong and intrepid SARAH CONNOR (Lena Headey) discovers that protecting her 15-year-old son, JOHN (Thomas Dekker), and stopping the rise of the machines is more difficult than she had ever imagined.  Sarah and John are joined by CAMERON (Summer Glau), an enigmatic and otherworldly high school student, who proves to be much more than a friend and JAMES ELLISON (Richard T. Jones) an FBI agent hot on their trail who soon becomes a powerful ally.

http://seat42f.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1378&Itemid=9

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: The Sarah Conner Chronicles
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 12:00:27 PM »
This looks interesting, but I never got too much into Terminator. I doubt that I'll pick up this show, there is far too much already that I'm trying to watch.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.