Author Topic: JONNY FAIRPLAY (JFP) - *Voted Off*  (Read 14632 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
JONNY FAIRPLAY (JFP) - *Voted Off*
« on: January 03, 2008, 05:29:10 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 02:09:27 AM by puddin »

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: JONNY FAIRPLAY (JFP) - Returning Favorite
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »
Please let this be our first survivor death, please.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 06:34:17 PM »
 :lol: , I'll wave my magic wand mswood  :pirate8

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 09:28:59 PM »
I'd appreciate it.  What a colossal asshole. 

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 11:32:20 PM »
I'm going to see the first episode just to see Fairplay get the boot.

And then I'm going to laugh about it for at least the 24 hours following the end of the premiere.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 01:10:28 AM »
If he isn't the first one voted out of his tribe, I won't watch the rest of the season.  I hate him that much.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 04:39:04 PM »

Jonny Fairplay
SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS
Home Town:
Danville, VA
Professional Wrestler/Reality Star

Originally from Danville, Virginia, Jon Dalton attended George Washington High School followed by college at Virginia Polytechnic Institute in Blacksburg. After college, he moved to Washington, D.C. and Portland, Oregon before settling in Los Angeles.

Dalton burst onto the reality TV scene with the help of his best friend, Thunder D, and the infamous "Dead Grandma" deception on SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS, on which he was the breakout star (and rated as the #2 television moment in E!'s "101 Most Outrageous TV Moments"). He has continued to excel as one of the more memorable faces of reality TV and professional wrestling and signed a contract with TNA Wrestling, combining for the first time the reality television and wrestling genres. He went on to win an ESPY Award for best non-sports sports moment by being body slammed over the top rope by Chicago Bears All-Pro player Brian Urlacher. From Howard Stern to "Tyra Banks," Jack & Ron & Fez to "Living It Up with Allie," Dalton has made numerous memorable radio and TV appearances.

In the reality genre, Dalton has continued to deliver some of the most memorable moments on television. His MTV "True Life" is the highest-rated episode in the history of the series. On "Celebrity Poker Showdown," he "Fairplayed" his longtime friend Trishelle Canatella by eliminating her from the game. On A&E's "Inked" he was kicked out of the tattoo Parlor. On "Reality Stars Fear Factor" he ousted Jonathan Baker and Victoria Fuller and went on to become the first contestant in the history of the show to return after his eviction to serve as co-host. Dalton again shocked the world when he was on the Summer 2005 "Kill Reality," in which he supplied this show with an endless string of memorable moments. He also delivered an inspired performance as DQ in the 2005 motion picture, "The Scorned," which was spawned from "Kill Reality." All these memorable appearances have resulted in Dalton receiving The Most Memorable Reality Star in the History of Reality Television honor at the Really Awards on Fox Reality.

Dalton's birth date is March 11, 1974.

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 12:31:45 PM »
Please let this be our first survivor death, please.

oh please oh please...who's god do i have to pray to to make that happen???  I don't think I can take a whole season of this ass...at least I can laugh everytime I see his new fake teeth!  He deserved that... ;D

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 04:27:33 PM »
Sit down, buckle up and go with it cuz he's going to be there for a while... he's like Omarosa he will never die and they will keep him for the WOW factor... but at least we know him... some of the others are (to me) who are these people... names are familiar but who's fav's were they :duno: maybe it's my age and the memory goes first... but "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE"  :lol3:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 12:57:13 AM »
JFP's latest blog post on his myspace:

"Hometown" Newspaper Article about Me!

Here you go folks, an article about me from my "hometown newspaper"

Fairplay heads back to 'Survivor'

By SUSAN ELZEY
Register & Bee staff writer
January 9, 2008

Those reality television fans who hated Jon Dalton, a.k.a. "Jonny Fairplay," when he was on "Survivor: Pearl Islands" in 2003, will soon have another chance to boo his shenanigans.

Dalton returned from Micronesia right before Christmas after filming the 16th season of "Survivor" in which 10 former "Survivor" castaways are pitted against 10 die-hard "Survivor" fans in "Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites."

The season premiere of "Survivor" airs at 8 p.m. Feb. 7.

The episodes were filmed during October until right before Christmas, according to Jean Cook, a.k.a. Dalton's "dead grandmother."

Fans of the show know that Dalton faked Cook's death in order to earn an immunity and avoid being eliminated on the "Pearl Islands" show.

"He didn't pretend I was dead this time," Cook said Tuesday. "He just did that one time because they were going to kick him off."

Dalton is still recovering from the nasty scene on the stage at the Fox Reality Really Awards show in October when Danny Bonaduce of "Partridge Family" fame tossed Dalton over his shoulder. Dalton landed on his face and damaged his front teeth.

"He crushed the bones inside the mouth at the top of the teeth," Cook said. "He knocked one tooth out, which they were able to put back in, but he has to get three root canals."

Dentists in Los Angeles and one in Danville have been caring for him, Cook said, and between a pharmacy and his Danville dentist, Dalton was able to have pain medicine while he was filming "Survivor."

"He hurt the whole time," Cook said.

She said she was glad her grandson had only lost six pounds during the filming of the newest "Survivor" series and said she is happy that he is now back in Danville.

"We're just glad to get him back home," Cook said.

Dalton's mother, Patsy Hall, echoed Cook's sentiments.

"We're very excited about the new program and confident he has done well," she said Tuesday. "We're really glad to have him back home and healthy. His weight loss wasn't that bad."

Due to his contract with CBS, Dalton was not able to speak to the media.

Michelle Deighton, Dalton's fiancée since New Year's Eve, was able to speak about the couple's impending nuptials and his proposal.

"We were at the Institute (for Advanced Learning & Research), and it was the last song before midnight," she said Tuesday. "He hopped up on stage to say 'Happy New Year's' to everyone and got down on one knee and proposed."

Deighton said she "absolutely" accepted Dalton's proposal.

The couple is planning a June wedding at Smith Mountain Lake.

They also are expecting a baby girl on Jan. 26. Deighton's said the couple has picked out a name for the baby, but the last name is up in the air with the choices being Dalton or Fairplay.

"The whole pregnancy's been perfect," she said. "I'm the envy of all the women in Danville."

While Dalton was away filming "Survivor," Deighton spent her time "just hanging out in Danville" and going to Danville Community College. She is taking this semester off.

Contact Susan Elzey at selzey@registerbee.com or (434) 791-7991.

I just wanted to add:

As for being Michelle being "the envy of all the women in Danville" she was referring to her minimal weight gain. I am MORE THAN POSITIVE that most women in Danville do NOT want to be with me; and that works for me and them.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 01:44:04 AM »
A good interview with JFP and his pregnant fiancee:

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/01/cbb-exclusive-u.html

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 10:43:01 AM »
OK...maybe I'm a Bitch, but this man shouldn't be allowed to breed.   :res:  Seriously...they're going to name their baby girl FAIRPLAY??  This poor child! 

Hopefully since he only lost 6 pounds he got the boot early! 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2008, 03:32:04 AM »
Sit down, buckle up and go with it cuz he's going to be there for a while... he's like Omarosa he will never die and they will keep him for the WOW factor... but at least we know him... some of the others are (to me) who are these people... names are familiar but who's fav's were they :duno: maybe it's my age and the memory goes first... but "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE"  :lol3:
But Omarosa is a lot smarter and slicker than JFP!   Most of the Asses and 1/2 Asses know about JFP so I'm not so sure they'll keep him around.  Don't think he'll be the WoW factor of the season.  His track record has red lights a mile long.  Surely, they'll boot him right off the bat!!  Well I hope so anyway. :snicker:
( I do not KNOW if they will!)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:39:20 AM by RudyRules »

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 03:01:23 PM »
But Omarosa is a lot smarter and slicker than JFP!   Most of the Asses and 1/2 Asses know about JFP so I'm not so sure they'll keep him around.  Don't think he'll be the WoW factor of the season.  His track record has red lights a mile long.  Surely, they'll boot him right off the bat!!  Well I hope so anyway. :snicker:
( I do not KNOW if they will!)

You know you are  probably right... maybe the way things are at Apprentice with Donald doing the firing are much different than with the tribe voting someone off...  we can only hope... :lol:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 04:40:30 PM »
Yeah blsnbelles, it's different from Survivor, b/c The Host Donald has the last word...partly based upon the teams' performance overall, but mostly on one (or several!) whose performance warrants the dreaded words You're Fired!  I wonder if JFP would make it past the first boardroom in Apprentice?  Hmmm...he just might...IF he's always truthful and has a good business head.  (oh, and IF no one knows him from Survivor!)  :lol:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »
Maybe he will quit because the pain is too much from his broken teeth

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 05:20:29 PM »
Yeah Texan! :lol:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 10:07:26 PM »
Yeah Texan! :lol:

Ok to darn funny :lol3:  or one of the new ones will fall out... :tup:  (almost like Jen and her retainer on BB8 trying to rubber band the gap so it doesn't go apart)

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2008, 03:03:00 PM »
JFP & his fiancee, Michelle Deighton became the proud parents of a baby girl yesterday morning. Her name is Piper Addison Fairplay.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 10:21:57 AM »
JFP's latest status on his myspace says he is picking outfits for Piper's photoshoot today for Life and Style magazine and she's only two days old!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 06:51:20 PM »
Johnny Fairplay?  :groan: OMG! Ass and a 1/2 for SURE!   :pfft
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2008, 05:27:58 PM »
JFP's latest status on his myspace says he is picking outfits for Piper's photoshoot today for Life and Style magazine and she's only two days old!

That poor baby!   :'(

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 03:00:07 AM »

That poor baby!   :'(
lol!  Baby Piper, welcome to the weird world of fairplay! :lol:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 10:21:55 AM »
That man is such a character.   :lol:  I must be the only one excited to see him on Survivor.  Oh well, I do feel bad for his baby though, having him as a father.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 05:16:11 PM »
And yet he might be a much better dad than a Survivor player, Cinera!?  I'd love to see him with his baby and how he interacts with her.  :nods

Actually, although i didn't like him before, I'm anxious to see if he might change my mind about him this time?  ??? I hated Boston Rob in both seasons, but later he kind of "grew" on me and I ended up liking both him and Amber!  I really liked them on TAR (except for just one incident).

Time will tell about JFP!! :snicker: