Author Topic: Survivor All Stars 2 - Fans vs. Favorites  (Read 7927 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Survivor All Stars 2 - Fans vs. Favorites
« on: December 16, 2007, 10:33:46 PM »
Video Preview (note, if it doesn't show up right away, just wait, it will)

Online Videos by Veoh.com

Offline swimmer12

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Survivor All Stars 2 - Fans vs. Favorites
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »
in that video...that huge stadium...was that a survivor finale. because it seems like this 1 has shrunk soooo much.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 10:41:18 PM »
Yeah, I don't know what finale that was to be quite honest with you...maybe it was stock footage from some other event. I don't know!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 09:40:05 AM »
Notice there are 5 girls and 3 guys on the super fan tribe.  Does this mean the same for the fan favorites?  Or did I miss some one

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 09:30:36 AM »
Here's what I never understand about these people who go on Survivor...and forgive me if you've discussed this before, I'm late coming to the RFF party...BUT...

When they tell you you're going for a photoshoot or something, WHY oh WHY do you wear your best dress?  Don't these people realize that they ALWAYS throw you off the boat in whatever you're wearing?  It happens ALL the time!  Like seriously, did the China Survivors REALLY believe that CBS was going to let them bring a whole suitcase full of crap to the island?  And yet they carried all that stuff up those GAZILLION stairs...I would have left my stuff at the bottom!

AND in that clip, it looks like at least one chick (can't tell who it is) is jumping off the boat in her pretty strapless dress...and these are either HUGE fans or Previous players...they ALL should know better!!!  I'd be showing up in LAYERS of clothes, convertable pants, running shoes...you'd think these people would know better... :umn:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 09:45:58 AM »
:welcome2: Emmysue!  :xmas49

I think I read somewhere--maybe a Jamie interview??--that CBS wardrobe dressed the contestents for the photoshoot and that they weren't allowed to wear the jungle layered look...

Does anyone else remember this? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 01:18:31 PM »
please credit your source RFWill, I believe it belongs to survivorfever  :xmas49

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 01:32:54 PM »
Here you go, Puddin. I fixed it. Thanks, sweetie!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 01:45:49 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 08:26:10 PM »
I think I read somewhere--maybe a Jamie interview??--that CBS wardrobe dressed the contestents for the photoshoot and that they weren't allowed to wear the jungle layered look...

Don't remember it, but would it be because the producers wanted to see what would happen if they were told that they had to play the game in whatever they had on at the time? Or is there another reason for why they couldn't wear anything but dress clothes?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »
Why would you post spoilers in the non-spoiler board? This is why we have a spoiler thread. puddin
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 03:23:11 PM by puddin »
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 12:26:27 PM »

Thanks!  Sorry it took me so long to get back here...seconds after I made this post my computer crashed and The Company Computer Guy took it away...  (:;)  But I'm back FINALLY! 

I guess that makes sense that wardrobe would dress them, but how unfair...I should ask Rupert next time I see him running around town... :lol:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 04:33:23 PM »

Thanks!  Sorry it took me so long to get back here...seconds after I made this post my computer crashed and The Company Computer Guy took it away...  (:;)  But I'm back FINALLY! 

I guess that makes sense that wardrobe would dress them, but how unfair...I should ask Rupert next time I see him running around town... :lol:

Aww so it's CBS we thank for having to watch the ladies run around for days in their dirty bras and undies last season and smudged out scenes of butt cracks  :lol3: 

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 06:43:18 AM »

Aww so it's CBS we thank for having to watch the ladies run around for days in their dirty bras and undies last season and smudged out scenes of butt cracks  :lol3: 

LMAO!!!  And don't forget Jean-Robert's pubs!  BARF!  Give the man a belt! 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 07:49:04 PM »
Jonathan, Ozzy and James

The Favorites at their camp

The Fans arriving at their camp

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 07:12:23 PM »
The TV Guide Network will be airing it's bi-annual preview for Survivor this coming Sunday! The hour long sneak-peek will be hosted by Todd Herzog (winner of Survivor China) and will give us a look into the challenges, tribal council set and cast for the upcoming season! Be sure to check it out. Here is a list of the times/dates that this will be aired. Keep in mind, these times are for Eastern Standard Time.

Sun, Jan 27 8:00 PM
Mon, Jan 28 1:00 AM
Mon, Jan 28 11:00 PM
Wed, Jan 30 4:00 PM
Thu, Jan 31 3:00 PM

And get ready for the premiere of Survivor: Micronesia on February 7th! Just over two weeks away!