Author Topic: EP7 airs 12/23 : "This is Forever, Now"  (Read 138932 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP7~12/23 : "This is Forever, Now"
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2007, 11:37:32 PM »
ACTUALLY Kynt & Vyxsin or TK and Rachel are the only teams going next would kind of make sense (BUT IT WONT HAPPEN) because if we believe the Tawain spoiler didn't it mention over hearing that the "asians" were eliminated before Tawain?

Right now the only POSSIBLE f3 spoilers we have are:

1. Nick/Don
2. Nate/Jen
3. ????????

so that 3rd team has to be either Rachel and TK or Kynt and Vyxsin, with one of them going in the next episode and the asians going after that.

Insert TK/Rachel who I think the Taiwan sighter had confused with Lorena/Jason, at least thats what I sort of thought right away knowing that TK/Rachel made it far.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2007, 11:42:11 PM »
Adopt A Demon - Demon Dictionary - Horror Halloween Dark Gothic ...

Baal, Bael - (Hebrew) devil. Means "the lord." The Canaanites worshipped Baal and held rituals at which children were burned for sacrifice. According to Wierius, this demon is the first monarch of hell and appears as a three headed beast. Bael is cited in the Grand Grimiore as commanding general of infernal armies.

http://adoptademon.50webs.com/demonnames.html

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2007, 11:59:15 PM »
Damn it Puddin.  You aren't helping the Goths.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2007, 12:49:31 AM »
One Team receives shocking news at the Pit Stop that they liken to a “three-headed serpent that at any moment can spring forward.”

A penalty? maybe waiting out a penalty hoping that the next team doesn't arrive before the penalty is over?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2007, 01:47:53 AM »
You actually believe that Nicolas and Donald will be in the final three I find it highly unlikely?? Kynt and Vyxsin may be knocked out in final five!!!!!!!! wow
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2007, 07:10:55 AM »
The thing is, piercings aren't permanent, tatoos are (well you can get laser surgery but it'll still be there). So I'm 100% sure it's a tat.

Puddin I'm feeling the same way you do. I'm so worried about the Goths and I think they're going to be out in either of the next 2 episodes which will suck entirely.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2007, 07:41:20 AM »
Maybe the shocking news is the Speed-Bump that we haven't seen yet.... Go do something over--again--give us your money--WHAT??

Who is most likely to lose a clue??

And remember that while we have a report of Nich/Don in Anchorage that NOTHING is sure there--they could equally well be running as a decoy team...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2007, 08:25:59 AM »
Don't count Lucca out. It is one of the three major cities ringing Florence to the north (you get extra points inf you knew that Pisa and Pistoia are the other two). I believe that some of the tasks for this episode may be out in the beautiful Tuscan countryside, so only downtown Florence is unlikely in my opinion. Also, we know that teams do have cars to drive. Why waste that in downtown Florence? Instead, go around to little-seen places.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 08:35:21 AM by apskip »

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2007, 10:03:45 AM »
Some tattoo places in Florence that may match the sign:

STUDIO TATTOO
Fabio Pitti - via Chiara, 70 - Empoli (FI) tel.: 339-3308532

LASER LINE ART TATTOO by MARCORI FABRIZIO
50127 Firenze (FI) - 42, v. di Novoli
tel: 055 416318, 335 6381841
fax: 055 4486691
email: info@laserlinetattoo.com

I have absolutely no idea guys just putting names out there that I can find that relate to the sign/area.

P.S Speed bump: both members have to do the roadblock?

Argh it's all so confusing. It doesn't help that I'm getting bad vibes as well from the Goths.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 10:30:39 AM by down_with_alli »

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2007, 11:01:33 AM »
Adopt A Demon - Demon Dictionary - Horror Halloween Dark Gothic ...

Baal, Bael - (Hebrew) devil. Means "the lord." The Canaanites worshipped Baal and held rituals at which children were burned for sacrifice. According to Wierius, this demon is the first monarch of hell and appears as a three headed beast. Bael is cited in the Grand Grimiore as commanding general of infernal armies.

http://adoptademon.50webs.com/demonnames.html

i could of helped you on this one  :cmaslol

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2007, 03:14:08 PM »
You actually believe that Nicolas and Donald will be in the final three I find it highly unlikely?? Kynt and Vyxsin may be knocked out in final five!!!!!!!! wow

It isn't that surprising.  Look at race history.

By leg 6, Nicolas and Donald have the worst pit stop average this season with a 5.5

Looking at the final 3 teams and their performance at this leg of the race.

Charla & Mirna have the same exact average of 5.5 (and to give an idea oh bad they often raced, they had won two legs), in the other 4 they were next to last each time.

These teams all have worse records that made it to the final 3.
David & Jeff (season 4) with a 5.83
Adam & Rebecca (season 6) with a 5.83
Ray & Yolanda (season 9) with a 5.83
Lyn & Karlynn (season 10) with a 6.50 average
and
Teri & Ian (season 3) with a 6.50 average.

So out of 11 seasons that have ended 6 seasons have featured performance as bad or worse to this point.  Thats more then half.

Offline swimmer12

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2007, 03:38:25 PM »
if u look closely nick has a blue shirt walking into the tattoo place and then in the place he has his blue shirt off and his grey undershirt only on. This could mean the tattoo on the arm because thats is also where don was pointing to.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »
Your right swimmer, Nic does take his shirt off ...
I'll do some better screengrabs later ..

Offline anon1akacolby

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2007, 06:15:13 PM »

Just on a whim I looked around the entire Tuscany area for tattoo shops just in case the shop is not necessarily in Florence but maybe some where way off the beaten path but still in the Tuscany area.   I found 3 tattoo shops that have the "17" in the address.  I found these listings on this site: http://www.artemotore.com/tattoo/tatuaggitoscana.htm

Only one has a website and if you look at the website, the website gives a different address.  :cmaslol    At any rate, I thought I'd post this information anyway even if it doesn't help.  My thinking is maybe they fly into Florence and go to the first clue where they read what the FF is and where to go for the next task which is maybe outside of Florence.

TRIBAL TATTOO MARCO MONZA - via delle Buche, 17 - Porto Ercole (GR) tel.: 0564-830055

TATTOO MIC 90 - Michele Berretta - via A. Manzoni, 17 - 56025 Pontedera (PI) tel.: 0587-58284

RANDAGIO ART TATTOO STUDIO - Sergio Calonacci - via Vittorio Veneto, 19 - 50050 Gambassi Terme (FI) tel.: 0571-638948
http://www.randagiotattoo.com/

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2007, 07:51:26 PM »
 :cmas27  Given we have 2 weeks to solve the Tuscany leg, we have some time to focus on where the Goths are traveling.  Looks to me like an autostrada following a river  (as that appears to be a bridge up ahead spanning a ravine, or river gorge.).  Found a map which shows some roads along a river north of Florence.   :cmas5  Or is it the A1 or A11 to the west?   :angel:  Not much to work with.    :cmas19

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2007, 08:01:26 PM »
 :jumpy: I was just looking at the autostrada del sole and was headed for bologna, would you like one Boingo? mustard or mayo? damn those mountains are hard to match up! also I was in Fabro Scalo as well as ~

Via dell' Erta Canina
Fiesole
Tuscan hills
Monte Amiata
Torre Giunigi - Lucca - Italy
Vernazza
Tremezzo and Varenna

^^ to name a few  :groan:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2007, 08:10:36 PM »
:jumpy: I was just looking at the autostrada del sole and was headed for bologna, would you like one Boingo? mustard or mayo?

:yess:  pepperoni pizza and beer for me!    :beer2:   how bout a drink?   :wine:

Offline Tyler

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2007, 08:11:15 PM »
Kynt is yelling at her to stop the car. So for all we know they could be going in the wrong direction. So how reliable is it to go off of that as to where they are traveling?
TAR Top 6 FavoriteTeams -

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2007, 08:23:55 PM »
:jumpy: I was just looking at the autostrada del sole and was headed for bologna, would you like one Boingo? mustard or mayo?

:yess:  pepperoni pizza and beer for me!    :beer2:   how bout a drink?   :wine:
I'd love one Boingo :wine:  :cmas26 , is it Boboli pizza?   :jumpy:

Kynt is yelling at her to stop the car. So for all we know they could be going in the wrong direction. So how reliable is it to go off of that as to where they are traveling?
Hey we have to start somewhere  :cmaslol! They will probably Trakai us in Florence  (:;) but still I think we will see the Boboli gardens, a pitstop? just a hinky  :cmas51

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2007, 08:25:03 PM »
Actually it looks like she's speeding and Kynt is just scared and it's probably over-editing

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2007, 09:43:27 PM »
One Team receives shocking news at the Pit Stop that they liken to a “three-headed serpent that at any moment can spring forward.”

A penalty? maybe waiting out a penalty hoping that the next team doesn't arrive before the penalty is over?

That's what I'm thinking.  Or maybe Nic/Don finish first here, and learn that they are immune at the following Philimination point.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2007, 11:08:43 PM »
The report is that they rolled their eyes and laughed when that was shown at their pizza party...
..as opposed to bitch slapping each other?  :meow:
You must have gotten them confused with JeNation.  :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol
Just here to visit.

Offline PHiLiP

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2007, 11:42:56 PM »
its a tat(;
just saw the clip after ep.6.....its like nicolas and gramps went to the tats..for the FF

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2007, 12:57:27 AM »

Just on a whim I looked around the entire Tuscany area for tattoo shops just in case the shop is not necessarily in Florence but maybe some where way off the beaten path but still in the Tuscany area.   I found 3 tattoo shops that have the "17" in the address.  I found these listings on this site: http://www.artemotore.com/tattoo/tatuaggitoscana.htm

Only one has a website and if you look at the website, the website gives a different address.  :cmaslol    At any rate, I thought I'd post this information anyway even if it doesn't help.  My thinking is maybe they fly into Florence and go to the first clue where they read what the FF is and where to go for the next task which is maybe outside of Florence.

TRIBAL TATTOO MARCO MONZA - via delle Buche, 17 - Porto Ercole (GR) tel.: 0564-830055

TATTOO MIC 90 - Michele Berretta - via A. Manzoni, 17 - 56025 Pontedera (PI) tel.: 0587-58284

RANDAGIO ART TATTOO STUDIO - Sergio Calonacci - via Vittorio Veneto, 19 - 50050 Gambassi Terme (FI) tel.: 0571-638948
http://www.randagiotattoo.com/

HOWEVER wouldn't they have some sort of part in there name that matches the sign? Because as pointed out by a few people some posts ago, the sign looks like it says "Fabro..." or "Fabio...". Hence I searched for tattoo shops in Florence and around the local area which may contain this phrase and there were really only 2 that jumped up at me:

STUDIO TATTOO
Fabio Pitti - via Chiara, 70 - Empoli (FI) tel.: 339-3308532

LASER LINE ART TATTOO by MARCORI FABRIZIO
50127 Firenze (FI) - 42, v. di Novoli
tel: 055 416318, 335 6381841
fax: 055 4486691
email: info@laserlinetattoo.com

Yes it's a long shot but meh you guys will figure it out.

ETA: I suck. I missed the number 17. Looks like you may be right.

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2007, 01:20:41 AM »
Guys how about this one for a tattoo parlour!? It's located at number 17, is run/named after someone called Fabio it and is in Empoli (30 miles southwest of Florence which would make sense for them to drive a bit to there -> pitstop).

Dr.Fabio Pitti
(Ph.D. Psycology) (Ph.D. Psycology) 
Via Villani, 17 - Empoli (FI) Via Villani, 17 - Empoli (FI) 
Tel. Tel. 339-3308532 339-3308532 
e-mail: fabio.pitti@libero.it E-mail: fabio.pitti @ libero.it 

Tatuaggi a partire da Tattooing Rate
60, 00 € con migliaia di 60, 00 € with thousands of
disegni a scelta! Drawings choice! 

www.empolivirtuale.it/negozi/effettivi/tatuaggi.htm

P.S Anyone find it strange that he has a PHD in psychology? Is this going to be that torturous?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 04:15:31 AM by down_with_alli »