Author Topic: EP5: "We've Really Burned Bridges, for Sure"  (Read 84474 times)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Re: EP5: "We've Really Burned Bridges, for Sure"
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2007, 11:30:23 AM »
Chateau, can you tell which team is earlier please? This can answer a lot of questions.

For Ron & Chris~
Chateau d If: This shot was taken between 8:08 and 8:39 pm (assumes July 17th).

The shot of Jenn on stilts is later than the shot of Ron on stilts.  I see a shadow from either a tree or the tall stilt guy in both shots.  The shadow runs up the roof the the house,  In Jenn's case the shadow goes higher indicating that the sun is lower.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2007, 11:45:06 AM »
 Chateau thank you so much!!  :jumpy: :yourock: I panicked, was having doubts about JeNathan --That seals it for me!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2007, 11:53:08 AM »
Well, I guess this pretty much confirms that Jen and Nate are gone then, because one bad leg probably messes them up - they are really good racers so I doubt they'd have two legs where they suck.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2007, 11:59:28 AM »
Puddin -- for the TAR game if the gnomes don't merit a prize, the rule is just bring it to the pitstop to check in do we all get points?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2007, 12:00:31 PM »
Honest Michael you know like I know that these bickering couple types usually last until final 4 or farther but with JeNathan gone that can only mean one thing-------- the Croatia leg next week, finally :jumpy:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2007, 12:01:36 PM »
Honest Michael you know like I know that these bickering couple types usually last until final 4 or farther but with JeNathan gone that can only mean one thing-------- the Croatia leg next week, finally :jumpy:

I'm so excited for the croatia leg!
It's going to be like the Kuwait and Mauritius leg of tar10 because both legs had pictures way before they aired

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2007, 12:04:00 PM »
-------- the Croatia leg next week, finally :jumpy:

Did you ever doubt it!   :cmas3
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2007, 12:07:32 PM »
-------- the Croatia leg next week, finally :jumpy:

Did you ever doubt it!   :cmas3
I was thinking that maybe just maybe they were going to fit Italy in there somewhere in between so had some doubts Chateau  :cmas19

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: December 02, 2007, 01:05:57 PM »
Could it be that they go to both Italy and Croatia? Sort of like in TAR 9 when they went from Sicily to Rome to Greece in one hour. It could be that they take a quick stop to Italy to do...something, I don't know (possibly a FF or just a route marker) and then go to Croatia for the Detour and RB.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #209 on: December 02, 2007, 01:16:43 PM »
Well I suppose we'll know tonight but if this is the order of arrivial the the pitstop in Lithuania then it is in synch with the Croatia spoilers
1st place TK/Rachel who miss their flight/connection into Croatia by 5 minutes followed by

The Goths
Ron/ Christina
Insert the blonds in the head of the pack top 3 arrival in Dubrovnik (peach & I were speculating their very well could be a Fast Forward here and thats why no pictures of the blonds?)

Rachel/TK (missed connection by 5 minutes, said they were in first place the previous leg)

Don/ Nic
Siblings last to arrive in Dubrovnik

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #210 on: December 02, 2007, 02:01:44 PM »

I'm so excited for the croatia leg!
It's going to be like the Kuwait and Mauritius leg of tar10 because both legs had pictures way before they aired

ooohh---don't SAY that! Remember they didn't air the spoiled part of the Mauritius leg!! :cmas18
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 02, 2007, 02:12:36 PM »
LOL peach, they HAVE to air the spoiled parts, we have pictures of the detour and the road block  :lol3:

omg there was a huge snowstorm last night, it's so nice outside right now

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #212 on: December 02, 2007, 02:16:13 PM »
  Michael--they left out the whole Roadblock that was filmed in Mauritius so never say never...

Well I suppose we'll know tonight but if this is the order of arrivial the the pitstop in Lithuania then it is in synch with the Croatia spoilers
1st place TK/Rachel who miss their flight/connection into Croatia by 5 minutes followed by

The Goths
Ron/ Christina
Insert the blonds in the head of the pack top 3 arrival in Dubrovnik (peach & I were speculating their very well could be a Fast Forward here and thats why no pictures of the blonds?)

Rachel/TK (missed connection by 5 minutes, said they were in first place the previous leg)

Don/ Nic
Siblings last to arrive in Dubrovnik

OKAY--HELP PLEASE!

Clearly I am missing something...

I thought that Ron/Christina were finishing just in front of Jen/Nate--is that not right?  Based only on Sun shots?

I thought the last 3 were Blondes
Ron/Christina
Jen/Nate

and 1st three most likely TK/Rachel
Goths
Nicholas/Don

Can somebody show me what I am missing please??

puzzled here....

anything can happen in terms of flights to change this order later but I thought Ron/Christine were in much deeper shadow...

but a BIG THANK YOU to Chateau!! :jumpy: :kisses
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 02, 2007, 02:17:53 PM »
Peach I think the last three are Ron/Christina, Blondes, Jen/Nate, but now thanks to chateau we know that Jen/Nate finish behind Ron/Christina (and the blondes are seen with Ron/Christina) so the chances are Jen and Nate come in last.

I'd say Ron/Christina come in 5th in this leg with the blondes 6th

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: December 02, 2007, 02:20:54 PM »
Yeah, but isn't it speculation that the blondes are behind R/C? Peach, how do you KNOw that there was a F/F team in Dubrovnik?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #215 on: December 02, 2007, 02:33:32 PM »
north--I do NOT know that there was a FF in Croatia--but as spec it would explain why we have no photos of  the Blondes there...

Okay--I'm at work and can't stay on very long...

Can someone please do me a first to last list out--based on Chateau's times and not what we think happens in Croatia?? :please:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #216 on: December 02, 2007, 02:52:04 PM »
Yeah, but isn't it speculation that the blondes are behind R/C? Peach, how do you KNOw that there was a F/F team in Dubrovnik?
I think north was asking a Female/Female team not fast forward peach.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2007, 03:01:38 PM »
peach---

Lets say TK/Rachel team #1 based on the Croatia spoiler
followed by the Goths/Blonds/Ron&Christina in some order something like that after TK/Rachel team #1
then the late teams in Croatia, Don/Nic the Siblings.

From the clip we see JeNathan counting fence posts
Then we see what appears to be the siblings finishing up the fence counting
JeNathan still having problems switch to stilts
Here comes Nic/Don -- slow and steady does it
JeNathan can't get their act together -- Don/Nic pull ahead and JeNathan are eliminated

I'll guess this leg
TK/Rachel
Goths
Blonds or Ron/Christina
Ron/Christina or Blonds
Siblings
Don/Nic
JeNathan

Well there is definity a cameraman chasing down some team behind Ron and it might be the blonds if not them then who? I guess really it could be JeNathan but I can't get a clear picture.

We think the Goths and TK/Rachel are at the Detour early on based on TK/Rachel being earlier than JeNathan and Chis/Ron at the cluebox near the 3 church's in Vilnius. Then we see probably the Siblings passing JeNathan at the detour, Nathan can't count! LOL --SO they switch detours and here comes Nic & Gramps  --- Nathan looks like he got the stilts done but Jen is having a hard time. Can gramps & Nic really pass JeNathan? they have not even started the detour yet, whatever they choose?
Have JeNathan been there for hours at the detour? They would have to be to have Ron & Chris to pass them which is possible I guess.
We have a clue that the blonds get lost and therefore the "bus" etc
What if this happens? We know this is JeNathan --The clue says:
*while another Team says some things they might regret after losing their cool during a Detour
*The simple act of counting fence posts at a Lithuanian festival causes one dating couple's relationship to be anything but festive
Why does Nathan regret what he said? Maybe the pitstop isn't as close to Rumsiskes as we think -- maybe they leave the gnome behind and have to go back for it or they get lost on the way to the pitstop? I dunno?

What I'm really wondering is if Ron & Chris are so far behind how do they luck out being in the top 3 in getting to Croatia?

Chateau d if: This shot of Nic doing the Roadblock at Vilnius University was taken between 3:59 and 4:13 pm (assumes July 17th).

Chateau d if: This shot of Ron doing the Roadblock in the plaza at Vilnius University was taken between 5:31 and 5:52 pm (assumes July 17th).

Chateau d if:This shot was taken between 5:47 and 6:15 pm (assumes July 17th).

Chateau d if: This shot was taken between 6:50 and 7:11 pm (assumes July 17th).

Chateau d If: This shot was taken between 8:08 and 8:39 pm (assumes July 17th).

Chateau:

The shot of Jenn on stilts is later than the shot of Ron on stilts.  I see a shadow from either a tree or the tall stilt guy in both shots.  The shadow runs up the roof the the house,  In Jenn's case the shadow goes higher indicating that the sun is lower.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: December 02, 2007, 03:07:13 PM »
yeah, i guess i should give up the hope that the blondes go. Oh well, hopefully they go after Azaria and Hendekea. It is odd how the top 2 teams starting this leg are eliminated back to back in the next 2.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #219 on: December 02, 2007, 03:07:56 PM »
Here-- see the dude in the white pants on stilts?
He can't be 2 places at the same time or can he?
point being Ron/Christina are are gone already when JeNathan start stilts.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: December 02, 2007, 03:19:13 PM »
yeah, but we know that they lead the pack in Croatia, so whats to say the blondes didn't screw up and finished late behind. Anyways, as I said, the evidence is solid that Nate and Jen go. I'm just holding out one last hope. For 11 seasons, the team i picked always finished in the final 3, now i have to settle for final 7. Great work on all the spoilers though. It is amazing how much can be uncovered.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2007, 03:52:47 PM »
I feel your pain.  Usually by just the before aired clips of the season.  I pick my top three.  And since I have been doing it I have always had 2 make the final three.

This year, I am hoping to get one, my other 2 where Jason & Lorena (Boot), and Jennifer & Nathan (Boot).

Of course the upside to that is teams that I thought I would like, but gave no real chance at look to go far.  Teams like Kynt & Vyxsin and Nicolas & Donald.  Both (if not for early photo evidence), I would never think would make it even half way through he race.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2007, 03:54:24 PM »
north--I do NOT know that there was a FF in Croatia--but as spec it would explain why we have no photos of  the Blondes there...

Okay--I'm at work and can't stay on very long...

Can someone please do me a first to last list out--based on Chateau's times and not what we think happens in Croatia?? :please:

Peach are you trying to get info so that you know which team checks in at #5.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2007, 04:21:18 PM »
yeah, but we know that they lead the pack in Croatia, so whats to say the blondes didn't screw up and finished late behind. Anyways, as I said, the evidence is solid that Nate and Jen go. I'm just holding out one last hope. For 11 seasons, the team i picked always finished in the final 3, now i have to settle for final 7. Great work on all the spoilers though. It is amazing how much can be uncovered.
I'm just guessing as how the teams finish, really no one could know what happens between the Detour and pitstop and or where the blonds place, its a "guess" by me.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2007, 04:26:33 PM »
I put Azaria and Hendeka as coming in 5th for me