Author Topic: Episode 6 "Outraged"  (Read 2445 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Episode 6 "Outraged"
« on: February 26, 2004, 11:29:32 PM »
Hail to Orangeena..my new favorite fruit  :-*..she predicted that Richard would be booted in EP5 ..A lot of people think that she's well.."Fruity" Dang everyone for making fun of her and not beleiving her .. Her posts could be read @    http://votedoff.tv/

Orangeena..

Sue is next. She either quits or is voted off, OR BOTH. Don't know for sure WHAT goes down with her, but she IS going down.But she must know she has no chance in hell of staying w/O Rich. SHe's allied herself with no one and so she might as well quit. Not good for the game,though, but her tribesmates won't miss her. I wonder if she gets her money if she quits. She may not. So if that's the case, she'd stay til the bitter end, i.e. the TC. So yes, Sue one way or the other in Ep.6.  ...

UPDATE~
Agent Orange Speaks ~
Sixth out Sue. Seventh, Ethan. Eighth, Colby, Ninth, Jerri. Colby and Jerri are the last two boots before the jury is formed.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 10:18:21 PM by Puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:Episode 6 "Outraged"
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 01:45:58 PM »
At blows they are talking about the challenge and said it looks like the one that was done in Africa.  They also said that both Lex and ethan were the top two in this game.

Wonder if Sue quits if this is how they start to get back on the 39 day schedule they still have a TC?

Other boards have mentioned probably going to TC every 2 days