Author Topic: CBS Delay  (Read 3202 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
CBS Delay
« on: November 07, 2007, 03:09:55 PM »
Grrrrr, I fell victim to the CBS delay once more. Missed the last half of the show. I've been trying to download it over the internet but it's so slow. I've wised up and from here on out, I've added 30 minutes to my taping of the show. Anyone else having this problem? I've been afraid to come online for fear of having the first episode spoiled before I can watch it.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: CBS Delay
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 03:27:33 PM »
Grrrrr, I fell victim to the CBS delay once more. Missed the last half of the show. I've been trying to download it over the internet but it's so slow. I've wised up and from here on out, I've added 30 minutes to my taping of the show. Anyone else having this problem? I've been afraid to come online for fear of having the first episode spoiled before I can watch it.

sign up for cbs eye alerts it will tell you what time tar comes on or just set your dvr for an hour after 60 min starts

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 10:39:10 PM »
Kogs is right. Sign up for eyelert here.
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 11:09:04 PM »
I signed up ---and last week got a warning on SAT that delays were possible...but on Sunday? Nothing...zip... :'(
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.