RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

Episode #2. Who will be Philiminated next?

(1/3) > >>

mswood:
Questions, opinions and general bitching:

First the more colorful of those nicknames are from the racers, I am just the messenger.

1.  Why, oh why, is Grandpa taking his clothes off?  My eyes, my eyes...We have attractive guys, attractive ladies, and its gramps taking his clothes off.

2.  Which team do you think finishes first?

3.  Which team member needs to talk to her partner about their relationship (web clue)?

4.  In reality which team member needs to talk to her partner?

5.  Are you happy team Animal Cruelty is gone?

6.  Which team (or teams) out of the gate do you like?

7.  Any scenes surprise you?

mswood:
1.  I am sorry.  Reality TV is supposed to be exploitive.  Its supposed to pander.  And Are we getting any Hot Man Candy.  Hell, No.  Where are the ladies in bikini's, mud wrestling. 

Jesus AR, if you keep this up, you'll win a sixth Emmy.   :lol3:

2.  TK & Rachel

3.  Christina

4.  In reality.  Jennifer (Of Nathan), Lorena (of Jason).

5.  Jesus, yes.  What  :ahat:

6.  Kynt & Vyxsin, I like and TK & Rachel.  Are the two I am rooting for.  I also have a soft spot for Jason (just because I am shallow).

7.  In the clips, I was really surprised by Kynt not throwing away the makeup (Priceless), and I can't believe I am saying this but Nathan and Jennifer when they prayed  :pray:.  Right then, they seemed like very cool likable people. If they just wouldn't explode at each other every other scene, I might like them. :lol3:

puddin:
great questions as always mswood  :hearts:

1.  Why, oh why, is Grandpa taking his clothes off?  My eyes, my eyes...We have attractive guys, attractive ladies, and its gramps taking his clothes off.
Roadblock/Mudbath  :pickle:

Jen/Nathan? I might edit that later  :tup:

3.  Which team member needs to talk to her partner about their relationship (web clue)?
Christina to the old fart  :james:

one of the couples -- Nate  to Jen and or Jason to Lorena

:yess:

The Goths! Rachel & TK! Lorena & Jason!

I was surprised that we didn't get to see more of the beautiful Aran Islands  :gman:

gator27:

Questions, opinions and general bitching:

First the more colorful of those nicknames are from the racers, I am just the messenger.

Aerodynamics :plane:

Marianna and Julia

Christina

Nathan

Half ... the Ari half.

Grandpa & Nick, Ronald & Christina, Team Goth is growing on me

Not really

Slowhatch:
The preachers; if I keep saying it sooner or later I'm bound to be right.  :rotf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version