Author Topic: New Guidelines - *UPDATED*  (Read 6873 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
New Guidelines - *UPDATED*
« on: October 26, 2007, 07:09:54 PM »
No spoilers in the "Racers" threads please.

Please stay on topic unless the discussion is relevant to the contestants.
The TAR discussion board is here.

Please do NOT use the racer threads for your own predications. It is not necessary to put a comment in every single thread with "I like them/I don't like them" or "I think they will go far/ don't go far", or "I get an early boot feel from them".

Appropriate thoughtful comments about why you like/don't like a team are welcome, using the threads to advertise your own predictions are not.

And again, NO SPOILERS IN THESE THREADS!!

Just a reminder that RFF prides itself on our friendships and relationships with current and past racers, who DO read what is being said here.

While it is perfectly fine to explain why you think a racer or a team did not do well in a task, or behaved badly, or just isn't your favorite, it is NOT okay to be rude or impolite in doing so. We don't allow personal attacks on each other or on our racer friends. Comments on how they raced are fair, personal attacks are not.

"Don't hate on the Racers, hate the game."

Posts that violate these guidelines will be removed at my discretion.

If you have a problem or an issue with a comment, do NOT post it in the comments, email me @ realityfanforum@epix.net

tyia, puddin

tyia, puddin
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 02:51:54 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: *Note: This is a spoiler free zone*
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 11:23:45 PM »
Just a reminder that RFF prides itself on our friendships and relationships with current and past racers, who DO read what is being said here.

While it is perfectly fine to explain why you think a racer or a team did not do well in a task, or behaved badly, or just isn't your favorite, it is NOT okay to be rude or impolite in doing so. We don't allow personal attacks on each other or on our racer friends. Comments on how they raced are fair, personal attacks are not.

"Don't hate on the Racers, hate the game."

Posts that violate these guidelines will be removed at my discretion.

If you have a problem or an issue with a comment, do NOT post it in the comments, email me @ realityfanforum@epix.net

tyia, puddin
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 10:37:50 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: New Guidelines - *UPDATED*
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 07:55:58 AM »
Reminder, no spoilers outside the spoiler board, anyone violating this rule will be banned  :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: New Guidelines - *UPDATED*
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 09:08:14 AM »

Please do NOT use the racer threads for your own predications. It is not necessary to put a comment in every single thread with "I like them/I don't like them" or "I think they will go far/ don't go far", or "I get an early boot feel from them".

Appropriate thoughtful comments about why you like/don't like a team are welcome, using the threads to advertise your own predictions are not.

And again, NO SPOILERS IN THESE THREADS!!