Author Topic: Kynt & Vyxsin - TAR12 "Most Fashionable Couple Ever..!"  (Read 169496 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Kynt & Vyxsin - TAR12 "Most Fashionable Couple Ever..!"
« Reply #325 on: September 23, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »
This is kind of like who's on first... :groan:

I know patlini, your post was just above Rudy's question!  :lol:

For Rudy again:

they made perezhilton

http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-22-fill-in-the-blank-210

:jumpy:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #326 on: September 23, 2008, 04:21:27 PM »
they made perezhilton
http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-22-fill-in-the-blank-210 :jumpy:

Oh, you mean Reply #317? :lol:  Ok, gotcha.  Finally!  :angel:
Thanks peach & patlini. :jam:

~~~~well the perezhilton page is loading...oh so sloooooooeeee.
Later~~~~

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #327 on: September 23, 2008, 04:31:51 PM »

You mean this?!!!  WOW!  Do they really rock or whaaat!!  I love 'em to pieces!  I watched only the last 30 min of the Emmys...darn it.
Now I wish I'd taped & watched the Emmys instead of Heroes. 
Kynt n' Vyxsin
  are
    the
      real
        Heroes!!   
:wohoo:  :jumpy: :yess: :wohoo: :jumpy: :yess:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: September 23, 2008, 05:49:35 PM »
The most fashionable couple at the Emmys!! :hearts: :hearts:
Just here to visit.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #329 on: September 23, 2008, 07:36:55 PM »
peach and rudy

sorry for not being clearer

but didn't they look cute

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #330 on: September 23, 2008, 08:30:32 PM »
They looked fabulous! And Kynt says it was "craaaazy", lol...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #331 on: September 24, 2008, 12:10:30 AM »
Kynt and Vyxsin are newly arrived in LA, so they were especially thrilled to be invited to the EMMYS!!  Kynt said it is so "surreal" to find yourself on the Red Carpet when you have seen it on TV for years....

Not only did  they get to walk the Red Carpet, see the EMMYS in person (yep, the "we have nothing" host presentation was equally as lame in person :lol:), they also attended the Creative Arts EMMYS last week, and attended the Governor's Ball after the EMMYS as well! :jumpy: (And got to see Phil!!)

Creative Arts Emmy Red Carpet Video:

Tequila Time on Jimmy Kimmel:

More looking absolutely Fab pics! :hearts:

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080921/longoria-best-worst_l.jpg

http://www.dlisted.com/files/imagecache/photo-preview/files/galleries/vixemmys1.jpg

http://www.dlisted.com/files/imagecache/photo-preview/files/galleries/vixemmys2.jpg

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/vandk__oPt.jpg

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #332 on: September 25, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »
Kynt and Vyxsin have taken on the challenge of blogging about the race for CTV, and you can read the first installment with their first impressions of the racers here:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/show/CTVShows/20080925/goth_report01_080925/20080925/

We are excited to be joining you again for this upcoming Fall edition. Join us weekly as the Thrills, Chills, and (yikes!) Drama unfolds. We will be offering our unique insights as former racers and are looking forward to hearing YOUR thoughts as well.

That's right: The "Pink and Black Attack" has arrived here at CTV.ca!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2008, 09:36:15 PM »

:lol: lol I found Kynt & Vyxsin blogging here too while I was looking for DWTS Julianne Hough's blog

It's about the middle of the page on the right side

Link:  http://www.fancast.com/home

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #334 on: September 27, 2008, 10:07:32 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #335 on: September 30, 2008, 12:00:08 AM »

Kynt & Vyxsin have updated their blog for yesterdays premiere of TAR 13  :jumpy:

You can read about here on this link:  http://thebiz.fancast.com/2008/09/kynt_vyxsin_pink_black_blast_0.html#more

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #336 on: September 30, 2008, 12:11:01 AM »
Thanks marigold!

We actually had someone on the spot and more pictures should be coming! :hearts:

:popcorn:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #337 on: September 30, 2008, 12:28:33 AM »
Thanks marigold!

We actually had someone on the spot and more pictures should be coming! :hearts:

:popcorn:

Oh sweet!!  What a surprise pass the popcorn :popcorn:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #338 on: September 30, 2008, 01:22:39 AM »
The most fashionables joined me in a ride to see Mark & Bill's viewing party.

All thanks go to Peach for the connections.    :hearts:

I had to unload all the tools and junk I usually carry in the car to make room for Vyxsin's own full-sized toolbox of makeup apparatus  :lol:.   Just kidding (about my tools).

We had a great ride and I learned a lot.

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #339 on: September 30, 2008, 12:30:28 PM »
Kynt and Vyxsin are blogging for CTV!

I especially liked this part:

The cupcake Award: Ep. 1

Each week, we will grant one team our CUPCAKE AWARD for excellence, effort, and a game well-played! Our first honorable CUPCAKE goes to MARK and BILL!!!

They showed intrinsic ingenuity from step #1 - the "showdown" at the first Airport. Mark and BIll not only lived up to, but exceeded, our already high expectations.

Your GEEK POWER is strong ----- keep it GOING GUYS!

Hippie Hivemasters Anita and Arthur lose their buzz

The ending of this episode was bittersweet, however, as one of our other favorite teams ---- the "HIPPIE HIVEMASTERS" as we liked to call them ----- Anita and Arthur ----- lost their "buzz" in more ways than one, as they checked into the pitstop in LAST PLACE and were promptly "STUNG" with the news of their elimination.

During the pre-season publicity for the Amazing Race, Anita and Arthur were clearly one of the most aniticipated, and "talked about" teams, coming up regularly in conversations on internet forums, as well as TV talk shows. They played this First Leg of Amazing Race with confidence, courage, and class. They may not have made it far, in terms of Legs, but their time in the Race was both IMPACTFUL and INSPIRING. Despite the age differential between them and the other contestants, Anita and Arthur arrived to the pitstop only MINUTES after 10th place team Marisa and Brooke [the "DIVORCED DAMSELS"].

Anita and Arthur will be remembered for providing Episode 1 with it's most memorable line. Amidst the hectic confusion in Brazil, Anita exclaimed, "BEES ARE MUCH CALMER THAN ALL OF THIS!!!"

Read it all here:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/show/CTVShows/20080925/goth_report02_080930/20080930/
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #340 on: September 30, 2008, 01:19:57 PM »

Kynt & Vyxsin have updated their blog for yesterdays premiere of TAR 13  :jumpy:

You can read about here on this link:  http://thebiz.fancast.com/2008/09/kynt_vyxsin_pink_black_blast_0.html#more

If you read through the Vyxsin and Kynt blog about AR13ep.1 to the end, it says "They will have a crucial time advantage over the other 9 teams, should they use it effectively." I do not understand it, because it looked like Ken and Tina finished about 5 minutes behind Nick and Starr. I also thought that Terence and Sarah and Mark and Bill were not far behind.

The finish time of Nick and Starr per their Insider clip was "1 hour 10 means after they started" on April 24, which means it is 1010 with them being in the 9:00am release group. Add 12 hours and you have 2210 for pitstop release. It will take 5 minutes to get back from Forte Sao Marcelo and an unknown amount of time to flag down a taxi. Then it is a straight shot 12 miles up the coast road BA099 to Magelhaes International Airport. At that time of night traffic should be light. I am guessing that they could be there betwen 2245 and 2300. If on the earlier side of that range then they could get on GOL 1604 SSA FOR 2310 0055. If not, they will get bunched with all other teams going on GOL 3366 0230 0415. However, if successful they will have a 3 hour 20 minute lead. It may not be possible for any other team to do the same, but Ken and Tina, Terence and Sarah and Mark and Bill could theoretically do it. Any teams that wants to try is going to have to really hustle(not a problem for the first 3 of these teams and we'll see about Mark and Bill). If a team even stops to check on flight times, they are not going to make it(but would not know that because they should not have access to any schedules at the pitstop since they don't know where they are going.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #341 on: September 30, 2008, 03:43:02 PM »
The most fashionables joined me in a ride to see Mark & Bill's viewing party.
All thanks go to Peach for the connections.    :hearts:
I had to unload all the tools and junk I usually carry in the car to make room for Vyxsin's own full-sized toolbox of makeup apparatus  :lol:.   Just kidding (about my tools).
We had a great ride and I learned a lot.

:funny: I bet, it sounds like you had a blast thanks for sharing with us

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #342 on: October 06, 2008, 06:16:50 PM »
The latest Kynt and Vyxsin fancast blog!

The pink and black team are attending different TAR viewing parties near LA and then reporting their take on the latest episode.

Take home advice?

******************************************************************************************************
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE AMAZING RACE, YOU LEARN IN FIRST GRADE!
******************************************************************************************************
Remember, if you only take home two messages from this BLOG today, remember what we learned in this episode. If you want to be healthy, wealthy, and wise:
(1) DON'T CUT IN LINE ----- it can get you in a FIGHT, or get you KISSED against your will
(2) READ THE DIRECTIONS, ALWAYS

Read all about it here!

http://thebiz.fancast.com/2008/10/the_amazing_race_blog_kynt_vyx.html
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #343 on: October 13, 2008, 05:41:53 PM »
The latest Kynt/Vyxsin fancast recap of TAR 13!! :hearts:

Tidbits:

We would rank the teams' attempts at the wrestling match as one of the most entertaining moments in Amazing Race history. This task was very difficult, as it tested a team's physical strength to perform the moves, but also their mental capacity to perform them in the right order, per the choreography. The absurd visual of team members in full wrestling tights and regalia was just unforgettable.

-Out of all the Racers who tackled the Rasslin' Roadblock, Ken was by far the BEST wrestler when it came to skill. DALLAS, however, looked the HOTTEST in wrestling tights. Hands down.

Everyone is wondering.....how on EARTH did the Race's most CEREBRAL team make such a mental oversight? How did they MISREAD the instructions? Mark and Bill had PROVEN in the previous legs that their BRAIN POWER could counteract the BRAWN of the other teams.
After much deliberation......only one explanation can be offered.
The DARK SIDE of the Force descended in Bolivia. And Mark & Bill were it's victims.

Get the whole story HERE!  :jumpy:
http://thebiz.fancast.com/2008/10/the_amazing_race_blog_kynt_vyx_1.html
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #344 on: October 17, 2008, 05:30:51 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #345 on: October 24, 2008, 04:55:12 PM »
Latest Blog! :hearts:

http://thebiz.fancast.com/2008/10/photos.html

Lots of pics of K/V and Aja/Ty and Stephanie/Anthony watching the last race together!  :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #346 on: October 27, 2008, 06:20:12 PM »
Kynt and Vyxsin's latest recap of TAR 13! :hearts:

And loads of pics from the 10/26 viewing party including this one:

People just kept arriving in every direction and the amazing array of attendees was just heartwarming! When Racers MARK and ANTHONY & STEPHANIE arrived, the room jumped for joy! The partygoers had no idea that Amazing Race teams would be showing up, as we had kept it a secret!

Read the whole story here --you may even find a BB surprise!

Link: http://thebiz.fancast.com/2008/10/the_amazing_race_blog_kynt_vyx_4.html
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #347 on: November 04, 2008, 05:18:22 PM »
Latest fancast report from K&V! :jumpy:

Tonight's episode clearly illustrated the UNPREDICTABILITY of this game. The team order is truly subject to change at the moment you LEAST expect it. And no matter how great a team is......let's face the facts....a BAD CAB DRIVER can tank you.

Catch up with K&V and get the whole entry here:
http://thebiz.fancast.com/2008/11/the_amazing_race_blog_kynt_vyx_5.html
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline sunnyca

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #348 on: November 10, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »
Wow, come join Kynt & Vyxin are in SF next Sunday to view the Amazing Race!! Sounds like a blast!! not many on this board out west though other than me and maybe mswood?

ALL AGES" AMAZING RACE FAN PARTY in SAN FRANCISCO!!!
Come enjoy AMAZING RACE & YUMMY FOOD with KYNT & VYXSIN
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Time:   
7:00pm - 11:00pm
Street:   
2400 Lombard St
City/Town:   
San Francisco, CA
Contact InfoEmail:   
KyntandVyxsin@gmail.com
Description
If you live in SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA or a surrounding area, come out and watch THE AMAZING RACE with us on SUNDAY NOVEMBER 16th!!!!

Hey Everyone!

Get ready for a GREAT party!! Our good friend SAMANTHA ZURCHER is throwing an "AMAZING RACE FAN PARTY" on Sunday night, November 16th, beginning at 7pm, at JONES RESTAURANT & LOUNGE in San Francisco! Kynt and Vyxsin WILL be there!!!!!

And YOU are invited to come party WITH us!!!!

The party BEGINS at 7pm and we will be WATCHING THE AMAZING RACE together on the BIG SCREEN TV's beginning at 8pm!

Here are the details below - MARK YOUR CALENDAR:

---AMAZING RACE FAN PARTY with Kynt and Vyxsin

---Sunday November 16th

---JONES RESTAURANT & LOUNGE, 2400 Lombard St,
San Francisco, CA 94123 --- use MAPQUEST if you need directions!

---Party begins at 7pm, we will watch the Amazing Race together at 8pm!

---ALL AGES WELCOME

***NO COVER CHARGE ---- ADMISSION IS FREE

***Restaurant will be offering EXCLUSIVE SPECIALS for the attendees

***Jones is a GREAT family-atmosphere with plenty of TV's to enjoy the program!

***We are expecting a GREAT turn-out for this party so be sure to get there EARLY!

If you live in San Francisco, CA or a surrounding area, please come out and play! If you are able to attend, please RSVP so we can hopefully meet at the event!

:::See you there:::
XOX
Kynt and Vyxsin

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #349 on: November 15, 2008, 07:26:35 AM »
Wonderful NEW CBS Interview-- from San Fran!!

If you are there--don't forget the Sunday night VIEWING PARTY!!

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=41936@kpix.dayport.com
RFF's Golden Rule: