Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20  (Read 286253 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20
« on: July 25, 2007, 07:23:07 PM »
Do you think that Eric seeming to want Kail out now and telling everyone to talk to Mike...... means that America did vote for him to evict her? He doesn't get the task completed unless that person leaves right?

I know, at least their not using the color codes anymore lol.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 10:17:41 PM by Rob »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 07:28:30 PM »
I swear Jameka just said "it will be easier when Kail leaves". HMMMMMM. I can't hear them because they are like 'whispering'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 07:30:26 PM »
even my super new headphones can't pick up Jameka's whispers , they have their own sign language with their eyes( Jameka/Jess/Amber)
I heard Jameka sigh! mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 07:31:26 PM »
Kails still working on Eric. He looks like he wants away lol. Dick taking pics still

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 07:32:16 PM »
Kail said if she stays she don't want HOH but if she did get it she would go to Eric.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 07:34:16 PM »
I can't take much more of Kail, which leads me to believe she is staying. Thats how it goes for me lol. Trying to move to another feed but of course all 4 are on Kail/Eric

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 07:37:03 PM »
In the midst of the photo taking just as the lock down was announced, I found Nick and Zach talking in the exercise room. Zach wants HOH but he wants Nick to go for it too. He thinks they can draw Mike back in to the alliance. Zach wants Kail out. Zach says if Nick doesn't get it, he's going out!

Nick wants to know who would put him up. Zach: Amber will. Dustin said he has Amber covered for Zach, but he doesn't believe it. Dani might put him up too. Nick says no he doesn't think so.

Zach thinks Jen is going to stick around. He wants Jen in sequester because she is an idiot but a good vote. He thinks he has been on the back burner.

Zach says he thinks Dick will go up next week, Nick does too.

Zach advises that he calm down Daniele, the next few weeks are crucial, if they can stay in the game. Involve yourself with other players. You and Dani might get thrown up just because. The next 2 weeks are crucial that I stay in the game and you stay in the game. Then the numbers really start spreading and their are sides. Dick is doing a really good job of separating Zach and Nick.

People are afraid of Dick so they might put up Nick and Dani, Zach doesn't have anyone. He only has Nick. Do something with Daniele. Zach is going for HOH, he thinks Nick should go for it. The real people who are really sticking out are becoming issues. Zach can't think of any enemies and none for Nick. He thinks they could pull Mike back into it. He doesn't want Kail in the game. I can't trust her for ****, and I will not align with her ever again.

Nick says he will talk to Dani, and talk to Zach tomorrow. Zach is going to vote to keep Mike no matter what.

[attachment deleted by admin]
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 07:39:15 PM »
Zach/Mike all 4 feeds on them in the WR

Zach tells Mike that he can't trust Kail, and that hes pushing for Kail (to leave). He tells Mike you don't have to worry about me.

He tells Zach to pull Jen (I think?). Its hard to hear with the treadmill whistling lol. Zach said "Jen approached me, Jen apologized to me". Kail went running back to Dick.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 07:39:34 PM »
Joining in with a few observations.

The biggest pervert in that house currently is Dickhead....bar none.

Am I the only one who thinks that Jen's package is bigger than Dustin's package when they wear that unitard?

I used to like Kail...now I think she is just as whiny and annoying as Amber...just without the tears.

Nick, Kail and Dani used to be my favorites....now I like Jen and Mike.

Eric, America's Player, is getting more interesting...but I cant see how this does anything but hurt his chances at actually winning the whole thing.

Dani is a spoiled brat and her ONLY defense is who she has for a father.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINIONS!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 07:40:49 PM »
Mike working on Zach in the workout room..
Zach tells Mike that Kail asked him if Mike was campaining to stay.. he told her that she was the first one to approach him.
Zach talking about Kail blowing their alliance open..she hasn't apologized to me
Sounds like Zach is pissed at Kail for putting them in an unsettling position. He doesn't respect people that sell you out, she was covering her own ass and he wouldn't have done that etc..
Zach tells Mike that it is what it is and that he, Mike doesn't have to give him a sales pitch  :yess:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 07:43:24 PM »
Im gonna go put my boys to bed and then i'll be back Gooooooooooooooo Mike  :jumpy:

Zach did ask Mike "was there a reason why you were ****ing with Dick more then Jen during the POV". Mike says it had nothing to do with Dick. He just wanted to show people he would stand up for him.

Now all 4 feeds on everyone in the bedroom. All goofing off taking pics.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 07:45:05 PM »
Sounds like Zach is voting to keep Mike  :yess: they even talk about if they were to win HoH next week.. they don't even have to finish each others sentences.
Zach asking Mike why he was screwing with Dick at the Veto comp
Mike said it had nothing to do with Dick..awwwwwwwwwwwww the cut it!!   (:;)

eta: Zach to Mike ..you don't have anything to worry about with me. I didn't betray anyone, I didn't sell everyone out. Personally, theres no way I can go back to trusting her ( Kail) for selling me out. You don't have to worry about me, I'm not voting for you to leave.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 07:49:44 PM by puddin »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 07:47:11 PM »
Zach said that hes going to talk to Nick again (because I think they want Kail out and then align with each other AGAIN). But hes trying to tell Nick you can't trust Kail. And what not?

LOL! Zachs telling him to tell Kail that he thinks Nick is gay. If there is anything you want out there just tell her and everyone will know :lol3:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 07:50:04 PM »
Ok Eric/Dick/Dustin talking about the chats that Dustin/Eric had with each other they are in the HOH room.

If Dick wasn't in there, I might be able to handle the conversation but I dunno. Dicks going to change their minds :(

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 07:52:21 PM »
I keep hearing Jameka, so I guess she is in there to.

Nuala

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 07:52:29 PM »
Eric is givng up the info. he got from Mike and Kail

Eric Kail offered a few scenerios and was wheeling and dealing where Mike was vauge

Dustin I gave him the word integrity

Eric his party line is he is moving forward independently and is not going to form any other alliances and that he is going to use a merit system if he gets HoH

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »
Sounds like they want to keep Kail just because they can use her as a pawn. Dangit!

Nuala

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 07:54:49 PM »
Eric the things he is uneasy about are not things most of us were involved in

Eric Kail put a different perspective out there and offered herself as a pawn against other people so they dont have to ruffle feathers
and that if she goes home before sequester she is fine

Jameka and Dustin sounds good to me

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 07:57:55 PM »
Eric says Kail is more of an active player or whatever. Mike is a lost man, and what not. He is out to assert the fact. Mike is loyal, he put himself on the line and what not. Eric says "how is that person a threat because he is saying he doesn't have relationships".

Then Kail is saying "I think I can align with so and so and have this friend and blah blah blah". Eric said she sold Jen out to him again. She is acting differently. Shes the vote to send me home. She is the sinking ship. Shes acting different cause she thinks shes going.

Jameka asks if its clear how people are voting. And they said no. Eric said to Kails face. What is Mike on his own going to do. He is just an extra vote. If Kail and Jen are together.

Nuala

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 07:58:44 PM »
Eric she is a more active and aggressive player than MIke will ever be

Eric for now Mike is a lost man.....he his himself meatlogs and protein shakes.....he is selling that he is loyal and outstanding...that makes me ques. how is he a threat and that he does not have it in his character to do things that the player needs to have and Kail sold Jen out to me again....just like you said she did

DIck yeah

Eric Kail said Jen is acting different and jumping off the ship

Jameka is it clear that Jen does not know about the vote

Eric she does not

Dustin Jen works as one person she works for her own favor and not as a team

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 08:00:59 PM »
Eric says Mike did what he did at the POV because there were 10 people going at Jen. Dustin is going with what Dick is saying because Mike said "I was showing I was loyal to my alliance".

Eric trying to tell them that Kail is not telling the truth but he thinks Mike is.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 08:02:15 PM »
Has it been revealed who America voted for Eric to vote off?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Nuala

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 08:02:29 PM »
Jameka wondering why Mike continues to say that it his alliance

talk about how Nick would not taunt Jen during POV

Dustin Jen and Mike are more likely to work together

eric at the end of the day you are going to have Jen and Kail or Jen and Mike....one way we are keeping out a clear cut defined duo or a possible duo......kail and jen will protect each other until they leave

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 08:02:58 PM »
Sounds like Eric is fighting for Kail to leave (maybe thats who america wants gone).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 08:04:09 PM »
Joining in with a few observations.

The biggest pervert in that house currently is Dickhead....bar none.

Am I the only one who thinks that Jen's package is bigger than Dustin's package when they wear that unitard?

I used to like Kail...now I think she is just as whiny and annoying as Amber...just without the tears.

Nick, Kail and Dani used to be my favorites....now I like Jen and Mike.

Eric, America's Player, is getting more interesting...but I cant see how this does anything but hurt his chances at actually winning the whole thing.

Dani is a spoiled brat and her ONLY defense is who she has for a father.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINIONS!

:lol: good observations Albert!
I like Jen & Mike too but Eric just isn't doing it for me, maybe its because I think hes got Tourettes Disorder  ;)
And I agree, Dani comes off as a whiney brat and is annoying when she talksssssssss likeeeeeeeeeee thisssssssssssssssss. It might run in the family though because Dick sure can bitch up a storm about the tinyest things such as everyone eating his HoHo's after he offered them?  :wall:

Does anyone think that Amber is soooooooooo jealous that Eric is always flirty with Jess?

And why does nobody think Dick is a perve when all he talks about is sex around the young girls (giving Jen advice) and calls Jess all the "pet" names? But then Zach is a perve?
YES Amber is SO jealous of anyone that talks to Eric and yeah Dick is a perv but admits to it, lol, where as they just think Zach is creepy and sneaky about it.