Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20  (Read 196534 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20
« Reply #2525 on: July 25, 2007, 06:37:20 PM »
say cheese

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2526 on: July 25, 2007, 06:43:38 PM »
Dick telling Amber not to get all weird on her.
Amber tells hin that he slammed the glass door on her when she was talking about Anna Nicole last night? and Dani gets all weird or something when they talk about Anna?
They are argueing ..Amber said she was trying to help him out by giving him that look? Dick says he doesn't like being pointed out like that?
I don't know what they are talking about? lol
Dick telling her now that he needs her and trusts her.

feeds switch

Mike is talking alone with Mike on the LR couch.
Dani is telling him that with her dad in the house it makes her feel awkward and uncomfy and he is putting  a target on her back.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2527 on: July 25, 2007, 06:48:55 PM »
Unicorn

Hear no evil....   (we wish! :lol3:)

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2528 on: July 25, 2007, 06:53:21 PM »
Dani telling Mike that "Youse guys side of the house is against me" and that she heard that if Mike got HoH he was going to put up her and Dick.
Mike taking her back to when Jen was HoH and that was personal reasons.
Dani knows that, about Jen.
Mike now telling her that different peoples strategys is that if Dani & Dick are up together they can't vote for each other to stay.
Dani telling him that people should come to her and ask her instead of assuming and making her the target...its not fair and makes no sense to her and its a hard situtation. It wasn't her choice for Dick to be here.
Mike telling her that Kail and he were trying to rally votes to get Dick evicted last week but his alliance backed down etc. and Kail was caught campaigning etc then Dick won HoH yadda yadda and at that point he considered his alliance done by then but still felt loyal to Kail because she didn't put him up the first week.. same for Jen he feels he owes her and if he had played for Veto he would have taken them off.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2529 on: July 25, 2007, 07:00:23 PM »
Did anyone get Dick/Ambers fight? Something about her not being able to use the camera. And then she thew his relationship with Daniele up to him?

Mike seems to be getting through to Daniele *crosses fingers*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2530 on: July 25, 2007, 07:05:34 PM »
Dani & Mike move to the round room... DAMN Dick interrupts with the damn camara  :meow:

Mike.. playing with integrity yadda yadda wanted to get the point across to her about the veto comp etc ..is true to who he is, doesn't lie, if in the future she could confide in him. Reasons to keep him in the game, and he were to win HoH in any given week he'd be willing to not be after anyone personally, as a man of his word is not going to make any alliances if he stays.. will be at the mercy of everyone  :wall: ..(poor guy can't get his point across) If he were to win HoH would go with the democracy.. let everyone deide which two would go up .. everyones input.. push foward.. keep everyone on their toes..some HG's make people uncomfortable, some more uplifting  :wall: ..give everyone a fair chance

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2531 on: July 25, 2007, 07:07:46 PM »
Anyone get Mike lying to Dani about hanging Kail out to dry last week?

Mike saying he is playing the game with integrity, has NOT lied to anyone in the house, etc.

Mike saying that Kail knew he had changed his vote to vote Joe out.
And that she was ok with it.   ???

WE have all seen the convo of Kail telling Mike, it would have been nice if she had known he was changing his vote to Joe and Kail asking Mike when he made that decision.

Mike = another liar in the house   (:;)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2532 on: July 25, 2007, 07:10:24 PM »
Dick interrupts again. Daniele seems mad lol. They are on lockdown again lol.

No Grandma, Mike told her he was voting with the house I thought? She just didn't know that literally yes he did. And she asked him about it and he said "you have to vote for Dick to be evicted so he doesn't call your bluff". That gave Mike the impression that even if she was that ONE vote.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2533 on: July 25, 2007, 07:10:47 PM »
Dick interrupts again about taking a picture.. bet hes pissed they are talking alone

lockdown inside!

Dani tells Mike that she enjoys his company and really likes him as a person.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2534 on: July 25, 2007, 07:11:38 PM »
Jameka talking smack about Mike. About eating a whole bunch I think? Whatever!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2535 on: July 25, 2007, 07:13:14 PM »
Zach voting to evict Kail and won't change (we'll see).  :yess: Nick is going with the house?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2536 on: July 25, 2007, 07:17:23 PM »
Anyone get Mike lying to Dani about hanging Kail out to dry last week?

Mike = another liar in the house   (:;)

He told her he was changing the vote and they, Kail & Mike decided that Kail should keep her word and vote for Dick making it 9-1..its in last Thursdays updates somewhere.

Jam/Amber/Jen talking about Nick and that Nick was bitchen because Jam didn't ask him if he wanted her to cook him some chicken and Jam was like excuse me I don't look around to see whos in the room. Then he was bitchen that he thought she touched his food with her chicken spatula? They are sayin Nick is in a nasty mood " great balls of fire!"

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2537 on: July 25, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »
Oh sorry puddin. I really thought they were talking about Mike. Everytime food is mentioned I think they are talking about food :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2538 on: July 25, 2007, 07:19:50 PM »
Amber tells Jam that its funny ands weird that the same people are rubbing them both the wrong way, Nick (Dick?)
Here comes Dick the paranoia to interrupt.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2539 on: July 25, 2007, 07:22:21 PM »
Oh sorry puddin. I really thought they were talking about Mike. Everytime food is mentioned I think they are talking about food :lol:
The hard thing is they know who they are talking about but it takes us 15 minutes to figure it out :lol: