Let me further cement the inevitable news that Taiwan directly follows India and precedes Osaka.
1) We have that on the eighth leg of the race 5 teams head into India (race date was Sunday, July 22nd). And on December 30th we will see one of those five eliminated.
2) We can conclude that it is Ron & Christina who are eliminated based on this spoiler statement regarding teams seen and heard at Taipei 101:
*He THINKS that there was an Asian team far behind or eliminated already because he was a good listener.
*When he was walking into Taipei 101, he was literally 2 feet away from the blond racer and he heard the girl say something like “I wonder what the Asians would say if they came to this place”.
3) On January 6th we will see the ninth leg of the race under the title "I Just Hope He Doesn't Croak On Us". This leg will also be in India but it does not mater exactly where or even it turns out to not be India.
4) In this leg there will be 4 teams and the title strongly suggests the implementation of the Intersection of teams into two pairs. The title seems to make Donald the subject since he is the only remaining senior at that point.
Yes, I do have a supposition here in the logic: Suppose that this ninth leg of the race does end with the 2nd of two NEL's on the race. So parts of what follows are dependent on that supposition being true.
6) On January 13th we will see the 10th leg of the race with 4 teams still racing. And they are still racing as Intersected pairs.
7) The statement of the Taiwan spoiler also says:
*When he was planning to shop in 101 at noon, he saw this man and women (couples) ran out of the taxi and looked up at Taipei 101.
*He also saw 2 camera men running with them.
*However, he found it weird that the couples did not enter the Taipei 101 and were actually waiting for someone.
*He describes the couple as a brunette woman and a man. He said that the man seemed very athletic and fit.
*Since he saw that there were camera men around, he notices that this might be on TV.
*He continued to stay for 10 minutes and another group came which he describes as another couple which consists of a blond girl.
This nails down the conclusion that teams were still intersected
. Specifically that Nate & Jenn were paired to TK & Rachel. It also means that either Kynt or Vyxsin is responsible for the regrettable quote about croaking Don.
Therefore the Taiwan leg is the 10th leg of the race that we will see on January 13th.
[attachment deleted by admin]