Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #5 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 199468 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #5 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #900 on: October 14, 2007, 04:41:42 AM »
With huge thanks to HamsterDame @ sillyhamsters--here is a transcript of the Jessica BOMBSHELL from Rob and Trevor's Radio Podcast this week aired on 10/11!

Trevor - Now one of the biggest tactical moves of the entire game was Eric not taking the opportunity to backdoor Dick and Daniele down the stretch. I think that actually cost you, may well have cost you, the game because if he backdoors Dick and Daniele one of them will go home and I had you getting to the final two in that scenario. What was your thoughts on that, like looking back on it what do you think of that whole situation?
Jessica - Well *big pause*, um I'm gonna, on the chat we had earlier, Eric explained he wasn't allowed to use the veto that week. The producers said that America wasn't given enough time to decide who he should use it on if he was going to so that just flat out told him he is not allowed to use the veto at all - nominations had to stay the same. Which is why Eric didn't use the veto. I think that's because they knew if he used the veto I was going to put up one of the Donatos, Dick or Daniele, and so they just said you know you can't do it. I didn't know it at the time. I said, 'What? What is going through your head? This is the perfect opportunity to get one of the big dogs out of here' and he wouldn't do it but I went along with him because I had to. He had the power that week. He was my ally. I....

Trevor - Wait a sec. I'd never even heard that. So the producers actually told Eric he wasn't allowed to use the Power of Veto like he told you this beforehand why he didn't use it?

Jessica - No, he couldn't tell me in the house that he wasn't allowed to use it but afterward he said they said 'Do not use it. You don't have a choice. You are to keep nominations the same.'

Rob - So did you pressure him a lot that week to use the veto or?

Jessica - I did. I wanted him to. I didn't pressure him but I talked to him about it saying we have an amazing opportunity right now. I put up two people that were were just kinda like ehh so we have the opportunity to get somebody out that is huge in the game and I wanted to but because he was told that he couldn't he had to keep arguing to me 'No no no. We have the right people up. Trust in the alliance it's all going to be good' and I had to go along with it because I didn't have a choice.

Rob - Did you trust the alliance?

Jessica - I doubted the alliance probably more than anybody. I doubted it to Eric and I never tried to let Dick and Daniele know that I doubted it because I felt like they would use that against me if they did. Eric had to talk to me every day because I said 'We're making the wrong decision, we're making the wrong decision, I can't do this with them, I don't trust them' but he couldn't do anything about it. His hands were tied the entire season.

Trevor - Well that's just I did not know that. That's really shady when you think about it.

Jessica - Very! Yes! And that's why I'm like ...

Trevor - I would be furious if I were you.

Jessica - I am.

Trevor - If you rewatch the season, CBS may have basically cost you $500,000 because if he backdoors Dick and Daniele you're probably going to the final two and you're winning if you get there.

Jessica - Yep. It was a game and I was outplayed.

Everybody laughs.

Rob - You are taking it really really well then Jessica.

Trevor - If I were you I'd be flipping out still right now.

Jessica - Yeah.

Trevor - That's just really shady because American couldn't vote and let him know what to do he wasn't allowed to use the power of veto? I mean it seems to me like that's just like a perversion of the entire game strategy.

Jessica - Exactly. And they would threaten Eric if he failed a task they would say 'If you fail one more task, the next question's going to be should Eric be able to stay in the game'. And so um and then America would vote him out if they wanted him gone. He would just be kicked out of the house in the middle of the game so Eric really had to try on the America things and I just I don't know. I wasn't happy with it whenever I found everything out.

Rob - So basically if Eric didn't do a very good job at sleepwalking and going into Joe's room and bed they were going to cut his nuts off?

Jessica - Yes. They were going to say, they told him after he failed that one that's when they said 'If you fail your next task the next question will be should Eric stay in the Big Brother house.'

Trevor - Well see because me and Rob discussed this on the show because Eric, in the Big Brother rules it says that Eric gets $10,000 for completing each task.. I was always complaining to Rob does it say anywhere if he doesn't try to do the tasks at all like what's his penalty for it? So now I guess we know.

Rob - Apparently, they put his nuts in a jar. I mean....

Trevor - Well, I'm still just dumbstruck by the fact he wasn't allowed to use the Power of Veto for that weekend. He cost himself maybe $500,000.

Jessica - I know! Exactly. And I don't understand why a lot of the other houseguests are still mad at Eric. They're mad at him when they really should be mad at America or the producers and they're holding grudges against him that wasn't his decision.

Trevor - Who's holding grudges against him? Anybody like big?

Jessica - Um, just like, the people that you know, that were cost(?) because of it. Like Jameka and Amber and there's a bunch of people that are just like ....

Rob - Oh, those two are f***ing crazy.

Jessica - Yeah.

Trevor - I mean I don't see how you can fault Eric right now I mean I totally faulted him for your elimination like all that I was like I can't believe he didn't use the Power of Veto. I was literally like cursing at my television screen. What's he doing? No! No!

Rob - You were cursing on this show.

Trevor - I was so mad I was like who taught, he says he's watched seven seasons of Big Brother. How does he not backdoor Dick or Daniele there? Now we know.

Jessica - Yeah. I think he totally would've if he could've. He told me all along that he would have so....
Thanks for posting this, peach. :hugs:

I've read and reread this transcript to make sure I was reading correctly.  I am shocked and pi$$ed about the cbs producers manipulating the game!!   :meow: :knuckles: :groan:  Sucks, bigtime that Eric wasn't allowed to use the Veto as per producers' orders.  WHY didn't they make sure America had sufficient time to decide who Eric should use the Veto on??

From what I'm reading, it appears the producers wanted ED to win the game.  And he did. 
Thank you cbs, you are a real piece of work.   (:;) 

(oh, and even if cbs' fav was also my fav...it's still unethical to manipulate a game to make sure a cbs favorite wins!!)

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #901 on: October 14, 2007, 07:14:16 AM »
With huge thanks to HamsterDame @ sillyhamsters--here is a transcript of the Jessica BOMBSHELL from Rob and Trevor's Radio Podcast this week aired on 10/11!

Trevor - Now one of the biggest tactical moves of the entire game was Eric not taking the opportunity to backdoor Dick and Daniele down the stretch. I think that actually cost you, may well have cost you, the game because if he backdoors Dick and Daniele one of them will go home and I had you getting to the final two in that scenario. What was your thoughts on that, like looking back on it what do you think of that whole situation?
Jessica - Well *big pause*, um I'm gonna, on the chat we had earlier, Eric explained he wasn't allowed to use the veto that week. The producers said that America wasn't given enough time to decide who he should use it on if he was going to so that just flat out told him he is not allowed to use the veto at all - nominations had to stay the same. Which is why Eric didn't use the veto. I think that's because they knew if he used the veto I was going to put up one of the Donatos, Dick or Daniele, and so they just said you know you can't do it. I didn't know it at the time. I said, 'What? What is going through your head? This is the perfect opportunity to get one of the big dogs out of here' and he wouldn't do it but I went along with him because I had to. He had the power that week. He was my ally. I....

Trevor - Wait a sec. I'd never even heard that. So the producers actually told Eric he wasn't allowed to use the Power of Veto like he told you this beforehand why he didn't use it?

Jessica - No, he couldn't tell me in the house that he wasn't allowed to use it but afterward he said they said 'Do not use it. You don't have a choice. You are to keep nominations the same.'

Rob - So did you pressure him a lot that week to use the veto or?

Jessica - I did. I wanted him to. I didn't pressure him but I talked to him about it saying we have an amazing opportunity right now. I put up two people that were were just kinda like ehh so we have the opportunity to get somebody out that is huge in the game and I wanted to but because he was told that he couldn't he had to keep arguing to me 'No no no. We have the right people up. Trust in the alliance it's all going to be good' and I had to go along with it because I didn't have a choice.

Rob - Did you trust the alliance?

Jessica - I doubted the alliance probably more than anybody. I doubted it to Eric and I never tried to let Dick and Daniele know that I doubted it because I felt like they would use that against me if they did. Eric had to talk to me every day because I said 'We're making the wrong decision, we're making the wrong decision, I can't do this with them, I don't trust them' but he couldn't do anything about it. His hands were tied the entire season.

Trevor - Well that's just I did not know that. That's really shady when you think about it.

Jessica - Very! Yes! And that's why I'm like ...

Trevor - I would be furious if I were you.

Jessica - I am.

Trevor - If you rewatch the season, CBS may have basically cost you $500,000 because if he backdoors Dick and Daniele you're probably going to the final two and you're winning if you get there.

Jessica - Yep. It was a game and I was outplayed.

Everybody laughs.

Rob - You are taking it really really well then Jessica.

Trevor - If I were you I'd be flipping out still right now.

Jessica - Yeah.

Trevor - That's just really shady because American couldn't vote and let him know what to do he wasn't allowed to use the power of veto? I mean it seems to me like that's just like a perversion of the entire game strategy.

Jessica - Exactly. And they would threaten Eric if he failed a task they would say 'If you fail one more task, the next question's going to be should Eric be able to stay in the game'. And so um and then America would vote him out if they wanted him gone. He would just be kicked out of the house in the middle of the game so Eric really had to try on the America things and I just I don't know. I wasn't happy with it whenever I found everything out.

Rob - So basically if Eric didn't do a very good job at sleepwalking and going into Joe's room and bed they were going to cut his nuts off?

Jessica - Yes. They were going to say, they told him after he failed that one that's when they said 'If you fail your next task the next question will be should Eric stay in the Big Brother house.'

Trevor - Well see because me and Rob discussed this on the show because Eric, in the Big Brother rules it says that Eric gets $10,000 for completing each task.. I was always complaining to Rob does it say anywhere if he doesn't try to do the tasks at all like what's his penalty for it? So now I guess we know.

Rob - Apparently, they put his nuts in a jar. I mean....

Trevor - Well, I'm still just dumbstruck by the fact he wasn't allowed to use the Power of Veto for that weekend. He cost himself maybe $500,000.

Jessica - I know! Exactly. And I don't understand why a lot of the other houseguests are still mad at Eric. They're mad at him when they really should be mad at America or the producers and they're holding grudges against him that wasn't his decision.

Trevor - Who's holding grudges against him? Anybody like big?

Jessica - Um, just like, the people that you know, that were cost(?) because of it. Like Jameka and Amber and there's a bunch of people that are just like ....

Rob - Oh, those two are f***ing crazy.

Jessica - Yeah.

Trevor - I mean I don't see how you can fault Eric right now I mean I totally faulted him for your elimination like all that I was like I can't believe he didn't use the Power of Veto. I was literally like cursing at my television screen. What's he doing? No! No!

Rob - You were cursing on this show.

Trevor - I was so mad I was like who taught, he says he's watched seven seasons of Big Brother. How does he not backdoor Dick or Daniele there? Now we know.

Jessica - Yeah. I think he totally would've if he could've. He told me all along that he would have so....

Jessica is living in a fantasy world with her take on the "alliance."  True that she didn't trust Dick and Daniele, HOWEVER, if given the opportunity first, she would have betrayed them.  We all heard it on the livefeeds or SAD.

Eric mentioned in his Reality Live Feed interview that CBS told him he couldn't use the POV.  This is not some earthshattering info Jessica is sharing with the world.

I would bet a paycheck that Eric's ball was never in the POV bag.  I would bet that was another way that Eric was controlled as AP.  How come no one has asked him that question yet?

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #902 on: October 14, 2007, 01:20:50 PM »
Jessica is living in a fantasy world with her take on the "alliance."  True that she didn't trust Dick and Daniele, HOWEVER, if given the opportunity first, she would have betrayed them.  We all heard it on the livefeeds or SAD.

Eric mentioned in his Reality Live Feed interview that CBS told him he couldn't use the POV.  This is not some earthshattering info Jessica is sharing with the world.

I would bet a paycheck that Eric's ball was never in the POV bag.  I would bet that was another way that Eric was controlled as AP.  How come no one has asked him that question yet?
[/quote]

I think maybe because he didn't know that his ball wasn't in the bag ???  I don't think CBS would tell him that they were controlling him on many levels.  Just guessing.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #903 on: October 16, 2007, 07:10:24 AM »
Jessica's weekend trip in NYC with Eric and his family

Jessica and the Stein brothers, Josh, Eric and Alex

Jessica and Eric at Times Square after seeing Legally Blonde, the Musical

Eric's family threw a Welcome to NY party for Jessica and his parents gave her the flowers

« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 07:13:35 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #904 on: October 16, 2007, 07:20:58 AM »
Eric petting the woobie in the cab

The woobie chillin' at Eric's apartment

Jessica's last day in NYC with Eric

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #905 on: October 16, 2007, 11:34:06 AM »
 :lol:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #906 on: October 16, 2007, 11:49:52 AM »
Thanks Will we can ALWAYS count on you giving us the latest news... you are Awesome...!!!!! :jumpy: :thankyou: :ty3: :gj: :yourock:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #907 on: October 16, 2007, 12:01:00 PM »
I'll be uploading more pics of Jessica and Eric from their weekend in NY soon. Eric is heading out to Kansas on Sunday to meet her family and they will be flying down to Odessa, Texas to attend a game and do some kind of autographing session with their fans.

As for Daniele and Nick, all I know is that they flew to Minnesota where Nick lives and he packed up his stuff and drive back to Calif since he is living in LA now and they were making stops on the way, such as Mount Rushmore and places like that.

I think Joe is packing up and getting ready to move to LA as well. Will follow up on that as soon I find out more info. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #908 on: October 16, 2007, 12:23:20 PM »
More of Jessica & Eric

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #909 on: October 16, 2007, 12:28:32 PM »
Jessica, Eric and his friends having shots

Jessica and her favorite flower

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #910 on: October 16, 2007, 06:49:32 PM »
  :-* Thanks for sharing RFW. Great pic's!!!

Meeting each other's family, pretty serious. Maybe Eric might ask Jessica's father a certain question. :hrt:

That could be a mini reality tv show for cbs Jessica and Eric's wedding on tv including the planning and everything leading to the day of.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 06:53:43 PM by ca bb fan »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #911 on: October 16, 2007, 07:01:06 PM »
  :-* Thanks for sharing RFW. Great pic's!!!

Meeting each other's family, pretty serious. Maybe Eric might ask Jessica's father a certain question. :hrt:

That could be a mini reality tv show for cbs Jessica and Eric's wedding on tv including the planning and everything leading to the day of.

No problem. I'm sure there will be more pictures when Eric visits Jessica in Kansas next week. He's flying in on Sunday and will be with her for a full week until the following Sunday. I think Jessica is supposed to go back to NYC for Thanksgiving.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #912 on: October 16, 2007, 07:21:35 PM »
 :happy: can't wait for those!!!

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #913 on: October 17, 2007, 05:59:44 AM »
To give you all an idea how many friends the houseguests have on their myspace list to show who's more popular than others as of today and the numbers keep going up almost daily:

Jessica 19532
Nick    15927
Dick    10606
Eric     8900
Amber 6964
Daniele 6721
Mike    4928
Jen     4867
Carol   1898
Dustin  1658
Zach    1645
Joe      1225
Kail       326 

Will....why would you think that the number of "friends" on myspace equates with popularity?  Maybe Jessica accepts ALL friend's requests, while other HG's do not.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #914 on: October 17, 2007, 08:03:54 AM »
To give you all an idea how many friends the houseguests have on their myspace list to show who's more popular than others as of today and the numbers keep going up almost daily:

Jessica 19532
Nick    15927
Dick    10606
Eric     8900
Amber 6964
Daniele 6721
Mike    4928
Jen     4867
Carol   1898
Dustin  1658
Zach    1645
Joe      1225
Kail       326 

Will....why would you think that the number of "friends" on myspace equates with popularity?  Maybe Jessica accepts ALL friend's requests, while other HG's do not.

I kind of think it does show a tad bit of popularity... I have the top 4 on my list and Danielle and Dustin but I don't have any of the others or even asked for requests... so the ones lower on the Wills list propbably are not getting as many requests... If you have the time Will do a comparison a few more times and I don't think you'll see too much of a change... 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #916 on: October 17, 2007, 05:17:17 PM »
I came across this video that has all the Big Brother intros from season 1 through 8

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #917 on: October 18, 2007, 12:07:27 AM »
 :rotf:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #918 on: October 18, 2007, 12:12:22 AM »
 :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #919 on: October 18, 2007, 12:40:31 AM »
This is too funny and I love Will & Grace

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #920 on: October 18, 2007, 08:52:23 AM »
Updated numbers of friends on their myspace accounts:

Wed 10/18           Thurs 10/19
Jessica 19568         19660
Nick    16001          15990
Dick    10837          11004     
Eric     8979            9069
Amber 6952            6945
Daniele 6807           6802   
Mike    4921            4913
Jen     4900            4985
Carol   1901             1912
Dustin  1682            1741
Zach    1659            1670
Joe      1221            1220 
Kail       387              579

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #921 on: October 18, 2007, 10:59:13 AM »
Updated numbers of friends on their myspace accounts:

Wed 10/18           Thurs 10/19
Jessica 19568         19660
Nick    16001          15990
Dick    10837          11004     
Eric     8979            9069
Amber 6952            6945
Daniele 6807           6802   
Mike    4921            4913
Jen     4900            4985
Carol   1901             1912
Dustin  1682            1741
Zach    1659            1670
Joe      1221            1220 
Kail       387              579

:ty4posting :gj: But ya see not much of a change... Some are just more liked than others and I think many are interested in how Dick is doing and what is up next for him... if the relationships of Nick and Dani and Eric and Jessica are going to flourish and what is up in all of their futures as couples... I'll always check back on this site (several times a day) because I know I'll get the best info here.  Did anyone find out if Dick made the "Chat" last nite?  I was on for a while and I think Vincent was there.  And Daniele has a new interview on her myspace and some great pictures of her and Nick up at Kail's place in Oregon... says she absolutely LOVES Kail.  Awwwww

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 18, 2007, 12:31:46 PM »
yay jessica answered all four of my questions in her mortys interview! :D

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #923 on: October 18, 2007, 01:06:42 PM »
Daniele and Nick visiting Kail at her country store/restaurant in Oregon during their road trip from Minnesota to California

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 01:45:58 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #924 on: October 18, 2007, 01:15:14 PM »
yay jessica answered all four of my questions in her mortys interview! :D

What were the four questions you asked?