Author Topic: Live Show updates 9/6  (Read 25689 times)

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Live Show updates 9/6
« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »
totally agree, worst final 4 ever

Yep. Agreed. I'm not gonna be watching the show. I guess best case scenario, I want Dani to win, but I didn't want any of the 4 winning. Maybe there won't be a winner or Eric comes back in some magical miracle!  :lol: Remember,expect the unexpected  :lol:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #151 on: September 06, 2007, 08:35:10 PM »
At this point, get Jen in the house and give her the money!

Offline Pro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #152 on: September 06, 2007, 08:45:30 PM »
An absolutely bizarre combination of a final 4. Each and every one of them lack entertainment and personality. Zach made the most moronic move in the game. If i was actually in the game and if i got to the point where Zach did tonight (Veto) I would definitely see it as an opportunity to strengthen my position in the game by trying to get one of D&D out. He should have used it on Eric. How can you expect to win the game with D&D by your side, they are the most selfish alliance in the game and i just cannot get over how two faced they are to Zach. It sickens me. GET A DAMN CLUE ZACH! I guess the only positive i can look at in the game in this moment is the potentiality of Eric returning due to his twist not being revealed to the house guests. But thats just my theory. I know ; unlikely 100%. That would defeat the purpose of the double eviction.

Cya Eric! You will be missed buddy!  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2007, 08:53:14 PM »
On behalf of all over 40 year old Southern California guys, Go Dick!!

:tup:

LOL! Welcome to RFF JJ! He's done well for himself hasn't he? He'll be so excited I doubt he will sleep at all tonight. I hope they let him go out to smoke!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline PirateDavid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2007, 09:01:43 PM »
What a great episode tonight.  Zach did the smartest thing by not using the veto.  He really wants to be sitting in the final two with either Dick or Danielle.  That's easy money.    I'm really loving Dick and Danielle by the way. I could not be more pleased that they're still in the house.  They're lying, backstabbing sleazeballs, and I love it.  I really can't stand those sanctimonious players (like Maggie and her friends a couple seasons ago), who go on and on about what good people they are and how much better they are than every body else.    Dick and Danielle have no delusions about who they are and how they're playing the game.   Hell, Dick has even been calling himself Evil since Day One, and holy **** has he really lived up to the name.   I hope Jameka goes next.   She's the only holier-than-thou player left, and it would be stupid for Dick, Danielle and Zach to keep her to the end.

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2007, 09:03:49 PM »
An absolutely bizarre combination of a final 4. Each and every one of them lack entertainment and personality. Zach made the most moronic move in the game. If i was actually in the game and if i got to the point where Zach did tonight (Veto) I would definitely see it as an opportunity to strengthen my position in the game by trying to get one of D&D out. He should have used it on Eric. How can you expect to win the game with D&D by your side, they are the most selfish alliance in the game and i just cannot get over how two faced they are to Zach. It sickens me. GET A DAMN CLUE ZACH! I guess the only positive i can look at in the game in this moment is the potentiality of Eric returning due to his twist not being revealed to the house guests. But thats just my theory. I know ; unlikely 100%. That would defeat the purpose of the double eviction.

Cya Eric! You will be missed buddy!  :tup:

Couldn't agree more  ;)

Offline zigzag

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2007, 09:13:34 PM »
 :jumpy: :wohoo: I love Dick...He's da bomb!   :yess: :dancer:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 09:19:21 PM by zigzag »

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2007, 09:20:20 PM »
:jumpy: :wohoo: I love Dick...

Hehe oh do you? :p hehe.

Offline zigzag

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2007, 09:26:05 PM »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2007, 09:44:20 PM »
OMG just watched the show!  What a whirl wind of a show.  Jess was so pissy all week about being nominated and then upset about being voted out.  I understand, but it is a game.  Funny Eric told her as she was leaving I will be playing this for you! And then he gets voted out.

Well D & D will be sitting pretty unless Jam wins HOH, wouldn't that be a kick in the but!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2007, 10:19:55 PM »

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2007, 11:49:15 PM »
What a great episode tonight.  Zach did the smartest thing by not using the veto.  He really wants to be sitting in the final two with either Dick or Danielle.  That's easy money.    I'm really loving Dick and Danielle by the way. I could not be more pleased that they're still in the house.  They're lying, backstabbing sleazeballs, and I love it.  I really can't stand those sanctimonious players (like Maggie and her friends a couple seasons ago), who go on and on about what good people they are and how much better they are than every body else.    Dick and Danielle have no delusions about who they are and how they're playing the game.   Hell, Dick has even been calling himself Evil since Day One, and holy **** has he really lived up to the name.   I hope Jameka goes next.   She's the only holier-than-thou player left, and it would be stupid for Dick, Danielle and Zach to keep her to the end.

Totally agree with you on this. Jameka is the only person in that house that would win the money hands down based on who the jury is. She needs to go. And I think Zach will put her up with one of the D's. Now, provided the D's can trust Zach 100%, neither of them will go to sequestor and they'll be the final 3.

Honestly, what better final 3 than Dick, Dani, and Zach. Really, they've all been a bunch of outcasts...however they've actually played the game. I say it all the time, you CANNOT be on one of these reality shows and win being honest. You have to backstab, lie, cheat, steal...whatever it's gonna take to get you the money. Zach may not have played the game a ton till now, but...he's using Dick and Dani to get him to the end.