Author Topic: Final show My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Final show My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance
« on: February 24, 2004, 10:19:31 AM »
Did you watch it?  I think they could have done alot better with the ending then they did.

I still think Randi is a spoiled self centered person.  Her family was pissed but did not want to make more of a spectical on TV, you could just tell in their face.

I was impressed with the dad.

When Steve told her he was an actor was priceless.  And the look of shock on her face when he said he was married, mad eme a little mad.  It was like REALLY!?!?!?  Well everyone has someone and even it Steve was not the one for her, he is for someone else.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:Final show My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 06:15:06 PM »
First I couldn't stand how long they dragged out this episode.
 ::)
I was afraid that someone was going to pull a gun on Steve.. :o Then when Randi 's mom stepped inside and went upstairs I was afraid that she just might slash her own wrists!

I'm glad that Randi and her family got all of the money..they deserved it for the hell that they were put through..I agree Texan..the dad was pretty cool  8).

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2004, 03:11:01 PM »
You know as much as a tv reality junkie I am, I chose not to follow it after the first episode.  I kept seeing previews for the other shows and it was starting to gross me out.  I am glad she won the million dollars but really was it worth all the anxiety, etc. she went through.  Randi was on the Ryan Seacrest show and she said this whole experience brought her whole family closer.  Yeah, but at what expense??

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2004, 04:26:49 PM »
I am the same way! I watched the first one, but it seemed so stupid. I never thought I'd say that about any tv show.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!