Author Topic: Luckiest Teams of TAR  (Read 2850 times)

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
Re: Luckiest Teams of TAR
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2015, 10:37:26 AM »

As for the TARAus team, I knew the results shown in Wikipedia were very suspicious. :funny: It's hard to beat their luck.
Trust me, it's funnier to watch. TARAus 2 was truly one of the best seasons of any TAR franchise imo
-I'm in too many games! (DBL III, AARG4, TARBvW, TARFF, TARFvF, S:Bali)

Online Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • loic.
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2015, 05:38:03 PM »
~the Lumilia journey~ is something EVERYONE should watch becausee it's truly amazing.

Online naejae91

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2015, 11:39:16 PM »
Lumilia ETERNAL bottom feeder LOVE~ <33333  :hearts: :<3 :luvya: :conf: :cheer: :hoot: :wohoo:

I will be LOVE them MOREEEEEEEE if they eliminated the UGH x3  :barf team a.k.a. Paul & Steve and bottom feeding into the F3.

The F3 should be Shanedrew, Lumilia and Michelle & Jo and TARAus 2 will be rank higher.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 11:45:10 PM by naejae91 »
TAR 25: The best season since TAR 17 & TAR 18.
TAR AS3 or UB2 Potential Contestant:
Adam & Bethany (25), Misti & Jim (25), Kym & Alli (25), Shelly & Nici (25), Hayley & Blair (26)

Online Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • loic.
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2015, 02:49:43 AM »
Paul & Steve were actually kinda amazing? :X I mean they filled their casting role perfectly.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2015, 02:04:40 AM »
Don't forget Max & Katie, they survived leg 7 because Pwinnie had a difficulty with donkeys, and changed Detour side twice rather  than changed donkeys

Online naejae91

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2015, 04:15:57 AM »
How about Meredith & Gretchen? (old couples team <3333333333 along with Bill & Cathi)

I think Meredith & Gretchen make into the F4 due to the streaks of luck start from Africa leg to their elimination.

South Africa: Saved by NEL (though OMG at Gretchen got injured badly)
Botswana 1: Brian & Greg flipped their car and Ray & Deana incompetence bickering
Botswana 2: No bunching point, Brian & Greg couldn't recover from the incident last leg
India 1: Saved by TBC
India 2: Lynn & Alex got lost to the Pit Stop
Turkey: Being on the REAL earlier flight to Istanbul with the help of Romber prank on them about the FAKE earlier flight.

England: Luck ran out and eliminated. They have chance to survive this leg if they gamble to take the flight to London by connecting in Frankfurt on standby tickets and/or Romber yield Uchenna & Joyce instead of Ron & Kelly.
TAR 25: The best season since TAR 17 & TAR 18.
TAR AS3 or UB2 Potential Contestant:
Adam & Bethany (25), Misti & Jim (25), Kym & Alli (25), Shelly & Nici (25), Hayley & Blair (26)

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Full Member
  • Lawson <3
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2015, 12:58:52 AM »
Lumilia ETERNAL bottom feeder LOVE~ <33333  :hearts: :<3 :luvya: :conf: :cheer: :hoot: :wohoo:

I will be LOVE them MOREEEEEEEE if they eliminated the UGH x3  :barf team a.k.a. Paul & Steve and bottom feeding into the F3.

The F3 should be Shanedrew, Lumilia and Michelle & Jo and TARAus 2 will be rank higher.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

OMG! Best finale ever <333

Just imagine Lumilia had really pulled that freaking prison task and win it all. Everyone at the finish line (Esp. Ross & Tarryn lol) would die in shocking.

Online Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2015, 03:28:50 AM »
Just watched TAR Australia 2, and I have to say that it's amazing! :hearts: Nothing beats Lucy & Emilia's luck. :funny:

Just a repeat of some of the posts above: :lol:
Show content
Leg 1: Save by the Salvage Pass.
Leg 2: Around 3 minutes before Adam & Dane's penalty time is up, they made it. :funny:
Leg 3: Sue & Teresa had their fall. :( Luckily for Lucy & Emilia, it was their 1st time not arriving last. :funny:
Leg 4: Kym & Donna had to get lost in this leg, to save Lucy & Emilia despite being arrested. :funny:
Leg 5+6: 2 Teams had a 4-hour penalty. If they took the penalty too, I think they would beat Ross & Tarryn and even survive the next leg. :funny:
Leg 7: Zero-hour Pit Stop, but if they stayed in France for the whole leg, they could've been 3rd, or they could even potentially beat the 2 teams ahead of them.
Leg 8: Joseph & Grace made a bad move at the detour while Sticky & Sam made a bad move too at the "Australia" trick. With these 2 conditions, Lucy & Emilia were saved again. :funny:
Leg 9: James & Sarah messed up by being late and forgetting to pay the hotel, giving Lucy & Emilia enough time to mess up a bit. :(
Leg 10: Unfortunately, nobody else got bad luck, so Lucy & Emilia had to go. :(

If they survived Leg 10, Joseph & Grace's money problems in Leg 11 will most likely save them all the way to the F3. :funny: I wish they made it to China. :(
If only an all-star is possible with Lucy & Emilia... :funny: They were very fun to watch. :conf:

Custom Search