Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 563915 times)

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 03:03:57 PM »
Michael's right.

If Zach wins POV, and Dani goes up, then it would be Dani vs. Amber.

Jameka would vote for Dani to go.
Dick would vote for Amber to go.
Eric(America) would vote for Amber to go.
Zach would bote for Amber to go? I'm not quite sure.

IF its a tie, and the AP task is to get Amber evicted, Eric might try to convince Jess, to get an IOU from Dani for saving her, and keep the Denatos there. Who knows?

I am just hoping Dani or Dick win POV!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »
I think they would get the rath of Dick if Dnai goes...not saying she shoudl nto go.   But they deal with them was they would not put each other up AND if one was up they would not vote for them.  So Eric can get away with NOT voting for Dani to leave while the other HGs do.  THe big question wil be Zach. because they could force a tie and then Jess would have to pick an alliance...  IF A & D up JAm and Zach vote Dani, Dick and Eric vote Amber, Jess would have to break.  If that is the case I can see Eric tellign Zach to keep Dani so Jess does not have to be in that spot.  But who knows with this house

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 03:24:06 PM »
Chances are they will stay the same anyways because Dick or Daniele will win. Or Jess or Eric who will leave them the same.

Even if Amber came down -

Amber/Jameka evict D or D

Dick (or Daniele)/Eric evict Zach ???

If Jess had to break the tie, she isn't going to go for Dick or Daniele even though SHE told Jameka she needed to split them up (wait she told Eric that yesterday before she got HOH right?).

And your right Eric could convince her. The only way Dick and Daniele will leave now is if its final 4 and Eric or Jess have HOH. Or if Amber/Jameka (when she can) get HOH.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 03:51:17 PM »
this is a survey taken on msnbc

link to article about BB and inside a link to this survey

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20423839/

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 03:54:08 PM »
Except Eric doesn't control his own vote.  If Amber comes down, and Danielle goes up, it's possible that America could choose for Eric to evict her because it would wreak havoc on his game, and give Dick an excuse to explode on Eric.  America hates Eric - or at least tries to make his life miserable.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2007, 04:17:46 PM »
I think they would get the rath of Dick if Dnai goes...not saying she shoudl nto go.   But they deal with them was they would not put each other up AND if one was up they would not vote for them.  So Eric can get away with NOT voting for Dani to leave while the other HGs do.  THe big question wil be Zach. because they could force a tie and then Jess would have to pick an alliance...  IF A & D up JAm and Zach vote Dani, Dick and Eric vote Amber, Jess would have to break.  If that is the case I can see Eric tellign Zach to keep Dani so Jess does not have to be in that spot.  But who knows with this house

Texan you are right if either Donato is put up as a replacement those houseguest better book it to the HOH room and not come out until Thursday's live show because Dick will be raising hell and saying how Jess broke the deal and her word is nothing and all the other BS you can thing of along those lines.  I think that Jess hopes more than anything that her nominations stay the same so that she really doesn't have to pick someone.  But honestly I think that you want to get Amber or Jameka out this week because you have to break up the pair and dare I say it have Zach with HOH the following week because I think that he is the only one who will be willing at this point to put up Eric and once Eric is up there I think that D and D will break their word with Jess and Eric and vote for him to leave.  We also know that Zach likes Jess and the only way for him to get close with her and have "influence" on her is to get Eric out.  JMO

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm sitting in an airport in AZ with low battery....stuck here for another five hours & hope I find an outlet for my computer...I guess Zach & Amber are up?
I feel like I missed so much. 
“Wake up and smell the beach!"

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2007, 05:16:16 PM »
Zach up in HOH talking to Jess with Eric there also.. asking for himself to not be put up.. is requesting that one of the D's are put up...

Don't really think he will get through mainly because of Eric's influence on Jess ... I am keeping my fingers crossed though

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2007, 05:23:08 PM »
Your right FNF. Eric is basically up there shooting down everything Zach says, and I refuse to listen. He doesn't like Dick running Danieles HOH yet puts the tiny thoughts into Jess' head. Look at when she had it last time, and yet she did what she needed to do but Eric (Aka America) got Dick to stay.

I have the feeling Dick and Daniele will be in the F2, there is no way around it now. They have a deal with Eric/Jess and Jess isn't going to break it per Eric. Jess could easily say "we kept you, you guys did what you did to Eric and its over now im playing the game". Because Zachs right those two have to be broken up. And if one wins POV one is still on the block, its simple as that.

But no Jess will take the easy route - Amber and Zach (who would not ever I don't think vote against her). I've realized why I hate this game so much. Jess made a deal, we all realize in this game deals are broken. Look at how many Dick has broke. Look at the Eric nomination, etc. Jess ran right to Eric after promising Dick and Daniele she wouldn't. So why can't she break their final 4 deal. Eric could win HOH but he hasn't. And if she thinks he just "freezes" up well that is a problem. But I guess she is screwing herself. Its easy to take the easy way out, and putting up Amber/Zach but Dick and Daniele are the competitors and she would be fine as long as one of them went.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 05:30:02 PM by Mama2MyBoys »

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2007, 05:36:13 PM »
Daniele already made the statement that she would have no problem putting up Eric or Jess.. I believe that was during her conversation with Julie last night during the show..  D&D would do it and the only reason Eric is doing what he is doing is.

1. Amber is America's vote to go on the block

2. Eric hates Zach only because he tries to get between him and Jess.  (which is the wrong way to play)

I personally do not believe that Eric plans on taking Jess to the F2 he knows he would have no chance to win and the only way he can win is to take Dick there.. That IMO is his final plan.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2007, 05:38:09 PM »
popping in to ask the updaters if they can help out for 30 minutes while I eat supper :), pretty please :luvu:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2007, 05:41:16 PM »
I know that FNF but here is my thing, you almost know that either D will come down. Its an almost given. So why not just wait and put Amber up as a "pawn". Ya know? Thats how he got his $$$ for Dustin.

And Eric IS jealous of Zach and any other person that even talks to Jess - he was mad when she was talking to one of the girls one night :rolleyes:

Even if that is his thing for America, thats 2,000.00 where as he has NO chance at the 500,000 if they don't get out Dick or Daniele.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2007, 05:50:29 PM »
Putting up Zach and Amber is a bad move.  In fact, putting up Zach and ANYONE is a bad move.

After all, there are three "pairs" in the game now, plus Zach who floats more than the Goodyear Blimp. In order to make it to the final three (and ideally, the final two) you would need to break up BOTH of the other two pairs.  To do that, you need to put up both people of a pair, and assure that you have Zach's vote.  That way, even if one of the nominees wins POV and takes his/her self off the block, you still have the votes to evict the other one.

For example: Jess nominates Dick and Dani.  If neither comes off the block, you've broken up a pair.  If one does, you put up someone from the other pair, because with Eric and Zach's vote, it should be 3-1 to eliminate who you want.  Even if America screws with Eric's vote, at 2-2 you break the tie.  To further ensure her own success, she should get Amber and Zach to agree not to put her and Eric up next week.  Amber would put up Zach and the other Donato.  Zach would put up (probably) Amber and the other D, or if you got real lucky, Amber and Jameka.   Again, you've got two votes, so as long as the remaining Donato doesn't win HOH and put her and Eric up, they get to decide who goes, and then it's Eric/Jess, one Donato, half of Jamber, and Zach.  You're the only pair left and should be in control.

Of course, the way this game has worked so far, Dick and Jameka will probably become the best of friends and all your plans go up in smoke.

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2007, 06:22:12 PM »
Dear G-D,

Please finally help Whamber win the POV so that Jess will have to put up a Donato!

Thanks,

Its me, Albert!

:lol3: :rotf:

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2007, 06:24:24 PM »
I wish the houseguests would shut the **** up about Jen. She is GONE! Move on, already!

I agree 100%....all I can guess is...they have nothing to do in that house but think, re-hash, re-think, sleep, talk, etc....

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 06:29:29 PM »
If one of the Donato's are not put up this week and out.. I can guarantee you that Jess/Eric will be put up next week.. no way around it from what I can see.. even if it is Amber who is HOH or Zach for that matter..

I hear ya Mama2.. I can only hope at this point that Amber or Zach wins the POV... and takes thereself off  :rotf:

Offline Alaskaland

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 06:32:05 PM »
Nice to hear from you again moonflower.  Thanks for the help with the Meez.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 06:48:59 PM »
seems like noms are kinda running late today.. wonder if BB has something up there sleeve or there waiting for Amber to talk to Jess.. which she has yet to do..

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 07:14:11 PM »
Nah, I don't think BB cares since Amber was Americas choice. I think it just really goes to show its a popularity contest, which is why they stopped doing this same thing from seasons 1 & 2. First it was Jen and Kail and now Ambers getting picked on. And no I don't like her.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 07:15:15 PM »
so now out of Dick's own mouth.. Zach is a piece of ****.. If I remember right when Dick was on his rampage and no one would talk to him wasn't Zach the only one that would be around Dick.  and ok now he is a piece of **** to Dick.. how quickly we forget..  

I can see Dick going after ZAch and Zach punching him out...

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2007, 07:18:13 PM »
Exactly why Dick won't say anything to Zachs face. Thats why when people saw Dick shaking during that one POV with Mike that they said Dick was going to punch him and Dick said "that boy would snap me into". My point, he goes after woman and feminine guys (Eric and Dustin).

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2007, 08:08:31 PM »
for those that liked Jen she was on ET tonight.. here is a link to a part of her interview with them

http://etonline.com/#

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2007, 08:19:55 PM »
I was watching the Pats vs. Jaguars game and there was a BB commercial of the deal and the DR of Dick saying "we'll put them up" or something?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2007, 08:46:44 PM »
Finally quit raining here and the ball game is on YAY!!!  :yess:

I have no doubt in my mind that if Dani or Dick get HOH next week that they will put up both Jess and Eric or at least one of them and backdoor the other if that one gets off on POV..

The AP thing is really starting to grind on me the wrong way.. And I think now that its getting close they should just stop it and let them play the game.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »
You know Amber doesn't even have Jameka now I don't think. Jameka has been up Jess' butt all day, and now shes in the HOH with Dani, Eric and Jess as well. And then Jess made a comment "im glad im on this side" and Jameka said "mmm hmmm" like she is to ???