Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 4301 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Pictures
« on: August 20, 2007, 04:59:21 PM »
CBS Television Network.
Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS
©2007 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Standing to left and moving clockwise to sitting left: James Clement, Amanda Kimmel, Todd Herzog, Dave Cruser, Sherea Lloyd, Ashley Massaro, Erik Huffman, Denise Martin, John-Robert Bellande, Peih-Gee Law, Chicken Morris, Aaron Reisberger, Jaime Dugan, Frosti Zernow, Courtney Yates and Leslie Nease are the 16 new castaways set to compete in SURVIVOR: CHINA when the Emmy-Award winning reality series premieres Thursday, Sept. 20 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 02:08:05 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Pictures
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »
Tribes

From left to right: Peih-Gee Law, Dave Cruser, Erik Huffman, Ashley Massaro, Frosti Zernow, Sherea Lloyd, Jaime Dugan and Chicken Morris are the eight members of the Zhan Hu tribe who are set to compete in SURVIVOR: CHINA when the Emmy-Award winning reality series premieres Thursday, Sept. 20 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

From left to right: Aaron Reisberger, Courtney Yates, Amanda Kimmel, Leslie Nease, John-Robert Bellande, Denise Martin, Todd Herzog and James Clement are the eight members of the Fei Long tribe who are set to compete in SURVIVOR: CHINA when the Emmy-Award winning reality series premieres Thursday, Sept. 20 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 05:06:39 PM »

Frosti Zernow, Dave Cruser, Sherea Lloyd, James Clement, Courtney Yates, Leslie Nease, Aaron Reisberger, and Denise Martin during the first challenge while the Fei Long tribe and the Zhan Hu tribe compete for immunity, in the season premiere of SURVIVOR: CHINA Thursday, Sept. 20 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television

Aaron Reisberger, Todd Herzog, Courtney Yates and James Clement during the first challenge while the Fei Long tribe and the Zhan Hu tribe compete for immunity, in the season premiere of SURVIVOR: CHINA Thursday, Sept. 20 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 05:10:03 PM »
scenic pictures

« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:14:16 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 05:11:33 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 05:13:16 PM »

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 05:27:15 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 06:12:57 PM »
Good Job!  Got my T guide today and saw the pics!!

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 08:40:24 PM »
That is one awesome tribal council!  I also saw this in the TV; thanks for posting.  Cannot wait for the new season!
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on