Author Topic: James Clement  (Read 6275 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
James Clement
« on: August 20, 2007, 12:21:05 PM »
James
Home Town:
Lafayette, LA
Gravedigger
Bio
James Clement owns a burial service and works as a gravedigger. In addition, he works security at nightclubs and weddings and bartends on the side. His hobbies include watching television and surfing the Web. He enjoys sprinting, weight-lifting and playing football.

Clement describes himself as athletically gifted, socially adaptive and physically attractive. He is proudest of carrying on the family business. He feels he'll do well because he considers himself to be physically and mentally adept, adventurous and able to adapt to new environments and situations.

Clement currently resides in Lafayette, Louisiana, with his pit bull, Brently. His birth date is March 9, 1977.

Meet James
http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer3/play.pl?type=rm&width=480&height=360&feat=vplayer&adtype=pre&arena=video&prod=innertube&id=149049&ord=74480.31890306408

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: James Clement
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 10:19:37 AM »
Looks good on paper, let's hope he looks good in the game.  So many look good on paper then want to quit or just seem to not fit into the game.  He could do well if he is social and fit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 06:53:20 PM »
 :-[

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 06:55:24 PM »
 :fan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 07:03:42 PM »
:naughty:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 07:05:19 PM »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 02:15:07 PM »
I can always count on Puddin

Offline whackichic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 10:07:29 PM »
Now that's some eye candy. Yum yum

Offline cajunlady

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 06:56:07 PM »
Well needless to say I'll be pulling for my fellow cajun.   :cheer: :cheer:

The last two contestants from Louisiana didn't do so good.   I'm hoping James will have better luck.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 04:54:17 AM »
Survivor host Jeff Probst on James

"Physically, he's the biggest guy we've ever had on the show and surprisingly one of the most agile. I thought that James might be a guy who couldn't really stretch or move, that he was all muscle, but you see in the first challenge when he goes head-to-head with Frosti ... Frosti's got nothing on James," Survivor host Jeff Probst said during a media conference. "James is like a gentle giant. He's pretty quiet unless you rile him up and then he has no filter and he will say whatever he is thinking at whatever volume he wants to say it. That was interesting and a bit of a liability for him out there."

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 01:32:41 PM »
Survivor host Jeff Probst on James

"Physically, he's the biggest guy we've ever had on the show and surprisingly one of the most agile. I thought that James might be a guy who couldn't really stretch or move, that he was all muscle, but you see in the first challenge when he goes head-to-head with Frosti ... Frosti's got nothing on James," Survivor host Jeff Probst said during a media conference. "James is like a gentle giant. He's pretty quiet unless you rile him up and then he has no filter and he will say whatever he is thinking at whatever volume he wants to say it. That was interesting and a bit of a liability for him out there."

I wonder if this bit of information could help with upcoming Survivor Game questions, just a thought.

Nuala

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 07:06:38 PM »
My prediction for Survivor is that the Grave Digger will win!!!!!

Go James!!!!