Author Topic: Ashley Massaro *voted off*  (Read 4891 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ashley Massaro *voted off*
« on: August 20, 2007, 11:51:24 AM »
Ashley
Home Town:
East Northport, NY
Professional WWE Wrestler
Bio 
Growing up in Long Island, New York, with a father, brother and uncle who competed in amateur wresting, Ashley Massaro was well-prepared to make it in the World Wresting Entertainment. A former gymnast, she competed in Miss Hawaiian Tropic pageants and was crowned Miss Hawaiian Tropic USA in 2002 and Miss Hawaiian Tropic Canada in 2005. She currently works as a model and a professional wrestler with the WWE. She came to the WWE as a contestant in the 2005 RAW Diva Search. After beating out seven other finalists, she received a one-year contract with the World Wrestling Entertainment.

Massaro tours around the world and appears in front of thousands of people at arena shows approximately four times a week. She appears on "WWE Raw," "Smackdown" and Pay-Per-View Weekly. She has done a tour of Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait, where she visited the troops with the WWE for the United Service Organizations (USO). She was on the cover of the April 2007, issue of Playboy. She has also appeared in FHM, Stuff, Maxim and the covers of Femme Fatale and FLEX magazines. She hosted several E! "Wild On" episodes and appeared on "Breaking Bonaduce" as his personal trainer. She has also guest-starred on CW's "Smallville" and "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," and she brought her love of music to Fuse TV when she took part in a special edition of "The Sauce." MTV's “Celebrity Death Match” has also featured her in the claymation series. In her spare time, she visits numerous hospitals to boost morale, including the Bethesda War Veteran Hospital in Washington, DC.

Massaro received her Bachelor of Science degree in Communication with a minor in Business from State University of New York. She describes herself as spunky, quirky, optimistic, happy, resourceful, creative, adaptable and relentless. She is obsessed with all things music.

Massaro currently resides in East Northport, New York. Her birth date is May 26, 1979.

Meet Ashley
http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer3/play.pl?type=rm&width=480&height=360&feat=vplayer&adtype=pre&arena=video&prod=innertube&id=149001&ord=46183.312825112036
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 12:52:07 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Ashley Massaro
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 10:03:17 AM »
wonder if people will know her from WWE, if so I can see it being a disadvantage.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 06:29:00 PM »
This going to be a repeat of Guatemala? (The ex-football player who nobody recognized until way later in the game.) If someone knows who she is, and her tribe loses Immunity, she might be booted early.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 10:21:18 PM »
I'm afraid she'll be booted early.  Let's hope no one in the cast doesn't read playboy.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 09:09:01 PM »
wonder if people will know her from WWE, if so I can see it being a disadvantage.

Well, IMO, the WWE hasn't been as popular as it has been in recent years (or rather, as popular as Poker).  So maybe they won't know her as much as they could have.  If they do, that's not good for Ashley.  Plus, she could also not be the best game player.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ashley Massaro *voted off*
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 12:54:30 PM »
An Ashley interview
http://cbs3.com/video/?id=46358@kyw.dayport.com

and another~
“They Were Scared Sheep Out There” – An Interview with Survivor: China’s Ashley
by David Bloomberg -- 09/28/2007

On TV, we saw Ashley say she’d wait until Tribal Council to try to get Dave out. Did she do more than that, though? What did Ashley say previously that came back to bite her? How did her wrestling skills help out on Survivor? Read on to find out answers to all these questions and much more!

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=4&article=article7384.art&page=1

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ashley Massaro *voted off*
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 11:07:43 PM »
Very good interview here

INTERVIEW: Ashley Massaro dishes about her 'Survivor' smackdown
By Christopher Rocchio, 09/28/2007
Ashley Massaro's Survivor: China journey got off to a rough start when she got sick.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/interview-ashley-massaro-dishes-about-her-survivor-smackdown-5844.php