Author Topic: Aaron Reisberger *voted off*  (Read 5042 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Aaron Reisberger *voted off*
« on: August 20, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »
Aaron
Home Town:
Venice, CA
Surfing Instructor
Bio Favorites
Originally from Belmont County, Ohio, Aaron Reisberger obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management from Ohio State University. After college, he moved to Chicago for some time and then to Hawaii. He also has his certification from the American Council on Exercise and a bartending license from the state of Hawaii. He is currently a surfing instructor while also tending bar and managing a tapas restaurant. He has previously worked in home remodeling.

Reisberger's hobbies include cooking (his favorite show is "Top Chef" and he subscribes to Food & Wine), surfing, golf and reading. He describes himself as witty, fun and, well, sometimes too nice. He is proud to say he was on THE PRICE IS RIGHT. He thinks his knowledge of cooking and how to make things edible and tasty will help his game, as will his ability to adapt to his environment and to get along without a lot of creature comforts.

Reisberger currently resides in Venice, California. His birth date is April 25, 1975.

Meet Aaron
http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer3/play.pl?type=rm&width=480&height=360&feat=vplayer&adtype=pre&arena=video&prod=innertube&id=148985&ord=67414.34571181105
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 04:01:17 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Aaron Reisberger
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 10:45:49 AM »
HE thinks it will be helpful being a cook... did he not see Survivor Austrialia?  Nothing jumps out at me on this one, might make jury but do nto see him doing well

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Aaron Reisberger
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 10:56:07 AM »
well how about this Texan  :flirt:  ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Aaron Reisberger *voted off*
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 04:02:03 PM »
“Swapping Two People Was Not Fair Whatsoever” – An Interview with Survivor: China’s Aaron
by David Bloomberg -- 10/19/2007

Everything was going Aaron’s way on Survivor… until a twist hit. He went from tribe leader to the first in line for the chopping block, from a camp with good shelter and food and water to little of anything. How did he feel about the twist? What would he have done at the merge if the ladies of Zhan Hu hadn’t thrown the challenge? And did he and James know the challenge had been thrown? Read on for all this and more! 

more here--------
http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=4&article=article7425.art&page=1

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 04:03:08 PM »
Murtzcellanious: Murtz Jaffer Interviews Survivor: China's Dave Cruser
Posted By Murtz Jaffer on 10.18.2007
Dave Cruser was called crazy by some and a dictator by others during his stay on Survivor: China. He butted heads with both Ashley and Sherea and while he managed to outlast one of his female adversaries, he couldn't get past the other as Sherea's strategy of focusing on the challenges was seemingly more important to her tribe than Cruser's camp contributions. I talked to Dave about his feuds with other members of his tribe, what the food situation was like at Zhan Hu compared to Fei Long, and why he gave the hidden immunity idol clue to Todd. I also asked him about how many compared him to the infamous Richard Hatch. It was definitely an interesting interview.

more here------
http://realitydish.insidepulse.com/articles/71294/

Kiwi Jay

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 03:06:10 PM »
P00R 0LD AAR0N LOL!!!

Becuase of the merge he was voted out!!

Kiwi Jay

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 03:07:12 PM »
Not the merge I meant tribal switch

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 08:07:36 AM »
too bad for him...but it was smart what they did...as much as i don't believe in throwing challenges...i hope that they don't merge when they think they will and the three of them get screwed!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline chijeff

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 12:19:55 PM »
I liked Aaron and was sorry to see him leave but I think it was a good move by PJ and Jamie. Their mistake was in executing the plan. They were not subtle at all. Still it kept Frostie safe so it was fine by me.

Kiwi Jay

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 12:22:50 PM »
lol I loved him he was my third fave

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 06:20:16 PM »
TV Guide Interview: http://www.tvguide.com/news/survivor-china-aaron/071023-01

For puddin:
TVGuide.com: How did camp life at Zhan Hu compare to being at Fei Long?
Aaron: At Fei Long we had been winning and we had stuff pretty set up. We had won the reward challenge where the family came over to fish for us and give us fishing gear. The next day we caught, like, 22 fish — we were eating three meals a day. James and I both like to cook and we really love food, and over at Zhan Hu we were boiling rice, and that's all we really had to eat, along with some mussels, clams and snails. It was horrible. We had that gift package with the fruit and nuts and a little bit of alcohol and it was fun. They were totally relaxed, now that I think about it: Sherea had left, and they were disgruntled with her, and then [they had dealt with] the whole microcosm of Dave's psyche. It was a little too peaceful, in hindsight. When no one approaches you and no one looks you in the eye when you're asking important questions, you know that things aren't looking so good.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.