Author Topic: My Daughter Auditioned in Atlanta  (Read 10383 times)

Offline booboobooboo

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: My Daughter Auditioned in Atlanta
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 12:03:44 AM »
Pretty cool. Did she make the cut?

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: My Daughter Auditioned in Atlanta
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 04:29:27 PM »
they realy changed the audition process this year, my sweety who tryed out last year in charlston had a way diff experance. they did get to sign in early and did only get to bring one person, but when they when to adu they were lined up in front of some random ppl who were judges in a both like scean, and the y were like 10 ppl in each line. they walked up and got like 30 secs to sing and the judge would say yea or nay. her frist judge said nay but the cam guy was like r u sure and he said ok. but apently that judge did not let any on threw that day. then under the greatest of secerts she was not allowed to tell she got a yea and was given a time to come bk to charlston, it was 2 weeks later, still did not c nigel or any of the judges, she did not make it past the second call bk.. and she is gorgous and can sing she was in the va simphony also sang in tenn for awhile. she has the pipes..any way she never got to see ryan or nigel , neather did chris rich till the third call bk, and he tryed out 3 years in a row...going buy what i no..so the new set up issss way difffff......
tv junky needs help!!!!!