Author Topic: July 30th Episode  (Read 2328 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
July 30th Episode
« on: July 31, 2002, 09:57:26 AM »
  This was probably the most puzzling show ever, but it was a good one. Puzzling because, since everyone thinks that Bill is the Mole, and he gave the pot $100,000, almost 1/6th of the pot. Now I have to ask myself, is that Mole activity? NO. The job of the Mole is to prevent the team from gaining money. So why would the Mole give the pot more money. He wouldn't.    
  This brings me back to Dorothy, why wasn't she throwing up on her long walk? She was soooo tired after walking a fraction of the distance in other games, but why now, I don't know. Also, did anyone here Heather tell the camera man "Why don't you tell me where I am, I mean like staff to staff"; like she was part of the staff.
  I am not convinced yet that Bill is the Mole, actually, after last nights show, I am convinced he is NOT the Mole and that one of the girls is the Mole. We will find out next week who won and we will find out "Who is the Mole?"
Rob

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re: July 30th Episode
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 04:11:32 PM »
I think that Bill is not The Mole.  He is too obvious.  If Dorothy was the Mole than why didn't she refuse to be in that cage with the cockroaches?  That leaves Heather.  By the way, when you search any of the players names on the internet, they are all listed as actors and actresses for "The Mole".  Maybe that's what she meant by staff to staff.  I don't know.  I taped the episode so I will watch it again and then tell you what I think. :D  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed