Author Topic: 2007 Reality TV Nominees Announced!  (Read 9751 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
2007 Reality TV Nominees Announced!
« on: December 05, 2007, 09:31:55 PM »
Rob & Trevor announced on the latest Reality TV Podcast the 2007 Reality TV Award Nominations.... If you want to go check out the nominations, and vote for yourself, go to
http://www.rffradio.com/awards/

And if you want to listen to the nomination ceremony, here is the MP3 file!
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23956/TS-69932.mp3

Rob

Offline PirateDavid

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: 2007 Reality TV Nominees Announced!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 08:31:44 AM »
I've made my votes.  I hope you don't mind that I've voted for Talia Tequila whenever possible, even though I've never even seen the show.    It just sounds so good!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 06:54:16 PM »
Thanks Rob! 

:cmas16 Very good interview w/ Eric even though the player stopped/started. (I do not have DSL, unfortunately) However, AOL's media player played 1min then stopped for 1 min.  Most small players (like youtube) play for only 2 or 3 seconds...and stop for a minute or more!   :pull
Anyway, it was nice to finally listen on a player that didn't take all day/night to hear it all.  :xmas146

The interview was most informative.  I really like Eric and wish he could've gone to the end!  :cmas11

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 03:34:43 PM »
Rob and Trevor! I haven't written on here in so long, just thought I'd drop by and say hi! Hope all is well, I will try and resume listening to the podcasts again cause I miss listening to you guys. Especially Trevor's laugh. Btw Trevor, Kansas will win this year! (Don't know about you but my bracket is looking pretty good).
oXo Justine